how long have you been married (or ...)

Options

Replies

• shoewhore
    shoewhore Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Married for 16 years (17 in June), have been together for 19. No one ever thought it would last because of my age and the age difference. Married when I was 18 and he was 26. We have never been happier!!
  • Ruffles20
    Ruffles20 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Married 4, together 5
  • coreykantola
    Options
    Been married to my beautiful, smart, strong, funny and VERY understanding wife for 14 yrs.
  • dragonladywendy
    Options
    Met online Jan 2001, met in person March 2001 and had our son Nov 2001. Married Aprill 11th 2008. So all in all, known each other 11 years and married 4 years next week. We've been through heartache, illnesses and time spent apart whilst he was in Afghan, but I wouldn't change what we have for anything. The love just gets stronger and stronger as time goes by <3 xxx
  • wd773
    wd773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Married 14years known each other for 22 years ( all both of our adult lives) Met when i was 16 and he was 17. Bliss.......:love::love: :love:
  • merith101
    merith101 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Together 18 years, married for 12

:-)
  • lisag2007
    lisag2007 Posts: 130
    Options
    Married 5 years this May 12th...together for 6 this past January. A wonderful hubby, friend and daddy. He's helped me through two miscarriages and the death of my daddy....and been the best dad to our almost 22 month old son. So lucky to have found him....on the internet!! :happy:
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    17 years... :love: We always try to remember, there's no "I" in TEAM. Ha-ha.
  • melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options
    We've been together for 8 years April 17th this year. We got married on our 5 year anniversary, so we're going on 3 years married. Through eveything we've gone through, I geniuenly could not imagine spending my life with someone else. He's my best friend!!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I was married for 10 years. Now divorced since last year. I haven't been this happy in YEARS!!! :bigsmile: I am anti divorce and I fought till I bled for my marriage but when there's only 1 giving it 100%, then it will never work.
    I'm now single and enjoying it. The future is unknown but I have hope in tomorrow where I used to be hopeless towards the future because I was married to him.

This sums it up for me! I was married 8 years (together 16) and tried my damndest to hold it together but I was unhappy and hopeless about the future! I have been divorced 2 years though our relationship was over long before (ya know what I mean!) and I have never been happier! Working on myself and my kids. I am not single as I met a great guy through mutual friends and so far so good! But if that changes it changes. I am not a hard person but I have finally learned to love me and put me and my kids first! And I know that we will be happy no matter what! :drinker:

Glad you are happy now~ :flowerforyou:
  • Determined518
    Determined518 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Married since June 13th, 2011. Been together for 3 years. Know eachother since middle school.
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Schnuddelbuddel Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been together for 11 years now. Our wedding anniversary falls on Easter Sunday this year - we'll be 7 years married then :)

Is it just me or is it getting itchy here??? :tongue: :laugh:
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Together 11 years, married 4 years.
  • chunkamonk2012
    Options
    Going to be married for 7 years in July! We met November of 2004 and moved in within a week and we were engaged by Christmas! We have our highs and lows like everyone else but we are still going strong and have 2 beautiful daughters together, one 5 and another 5 months!
  • k2sul
    k2sul Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    21 years together, 11 years married.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Been together for almost 18 years & married for 16 years = happiness! Hope to be like my grandparents - 61 yrs!
  • caitlinsmom07
    caitlinsmom07 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    8 years married 10 years together this year!
  • Linda1053
    Linda1053 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I was married for 34 years some good some not so. Now I have been divorced for 2 years. I am happy living life, taking care of me and only me to let me down and only me to please. May sound selfish but I am happy with things as they are at the moment. Who knows what the Gods have planned for me in the future. But ..... I have found a life doing things which I love, new hobbies and things which I had forgotten I enjoyed.
  • brandillyn
    brandillyn Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    In July it'll be our 2nd year married. I married him 9 days after I turned 18 in Las Vegas.

And it will also be our 4th year together.

I've known him since I was 15 and he was 16. High School Sweethearts<3
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    8th wedding anniversary today :)

Happy Anniversary!!