why do you only accept males or females as friends on MFP?

Options

Replies

• loseweightjames
    Options
    *clicks on OP profile*

*sees that is private*

:huh:

Oh.

i had a stalker on MFP.

Even when I blocked her and removed her as a friend she would still visit my page and have her friends or fake accounts send me messages. I had to mark it private
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    *clicks on OP profile*

*sees that is private*

Oh.

i had a stalker on MFP.

Even when I blocked her and removed her as a friend she would still visit my page and have her friends or fake accounts send me messages. I had to mark it private

a stalker? someone stalk YOU? In your dreams, buddy.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I only accept FRs with some promise of future bing-bang-boom. I make all friend requests with it clearly stated that by accepting my FR you acknowledge your requirement to provide me with entertainment and accept that I will probably post innuendoes on your wall. That is non-gender-specific. I am an equal opportunity lecher.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I reject all invites because I am only here with my fiancee. Have enough friends in the "real" world.

Then why are you posting on the message boards?

Didn't know it was a requirement to have online friends in order to post on forums.

Hmmm.....lemme read MFP's policy on this.

Nope not there.

My point is, if you're "only here for your fiance" and have no need for interaction with us creepy cyberfolk, then why post on the boards?

Obviously, there is no law against it. I'm just trying to follow the logic. It's a character flaw. Sue me.
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    absolutely. NO we don't want pics of your c*ck. unless we ask for it specifically.

Speak for yourself. I know a few (not necessarily on here) that are fine with it.

On topic: I add both, but I've always been "one of the guys" and actually feel more comfortable around guys than gals. The people I have on my list generally have at least a few things in common with me (or I like to follow their antics).
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    *clicks on OP profile*

*sees that is private*

Oh.

i had a stalker on MFP.

a stalker? someone stalk YOU? In your dreams, buddy.

obvious jealous troll is obvious
  • larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I only add people that I know.

I would be too scared to add someone that just tried to add me. :(
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I glady accept both genders... In all ages, colors, shapes, and sizes.

Except for blacks and Jews... kidding.

I love EVERYONE!

I'm an out of shape polack... I've got no room to throw stones or judge others.

You're all welcome to be my friend.

-a
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I only accept FRs with some promise of future bing-bang-boom. I make all friend requests with it clearly stated that by accepting my FR you acknowledge your requirement to provide me with entertainment and accept that I will probably post innuendoes on your wall. That is non-gender-specific. I am an equal opportunity lecher.

And we love you for that :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    We gotta consider WHY were here .. To loose the extra "baggage" and support the other like minded people. I dont add too many people (male or female) but I dont limit myself to either gender. The ones that I have added are very supportive of my efforts . I might add however that some people naturally relate with the opposite gender easier.. doesnt mean that they are gay or trying to "hook up".... its simply that they have an easier time talking to the opposite gender.
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I reject all invites because I am only here with my fiancee. Have enough friends in the "real" world.

Didn't know it was a requirement to have online friends in order to post on forums.

Nope not there.

My point is, if you're "only here for your fiance" and have no need for interaction with us creepy cyberfolk, then why post on the boards?

Obviously, there is no law against it. I'm just trying to follow the logic. It's a character flaw. Sue me.

LOL....I didn't say I don't like to interact. Or call anyone creepy. You are grasping for straws. I sometimes like to go on the forums and kill some downtime. The fact that I'm not looking for anything more indepth like friendship doesn't imply I can't interact on some form of social level.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Nope not there.

tumblr_lt24ljF2ip1qi9oq0o1_500.jpg
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Most of my friends are female... only one male. That's because men haven't been very supportive in the past or they have been creepy with me... i've had a few bad experiences with men on here. Has put me off a bit...
    I'm this friends guy friend.........................................I liked what she had to say about cheeseburgers...................................I'm hungry!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I welcome into my friendship agreement only awesomeness :wink:
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I only usually only add female friends but that's because my weight problems are due to problems only women can have so I have friends with the same problem.... and I don't think all the guys want to hear about my girl issues just saying....
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

Nope not there.

Do your "real world" friends know you're this smug?
  • loseweightjames
    Options

Nope not there.

tumblr_lt24ljF2ip1qi9oq0o1_500.jpg

thx..... i just spit water all over my keyboard.......... :flowerforyou:
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options

Nope not there.

Do your "real world" friends know you're this smug?

Yep...does yours?
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    becasue us females are so hot we dont need you men messing with our weighloss and hotness, Duh. :wink:
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I accept either gender. I'm not interested in getting with anyone online so I don't really care either way. I will delete you however if you're a creeper or you make excuses to not work out. Can't stand people like that.