I think I'm bisexual, but not sure. Please help.

Options

Replies

• Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Nothing to add... just wanted to give a "bump" so I can check out later! :bigsmile:
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    Easy. Play the field!

And post pictures! ;)

oink oink!

You want her to post pictures of pigs?? Ummm....that's weird.

Oink oink

I already knew YOU were weird.
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    I think Paul Walker and George Clooney are good looking Men, but noooooooooooooo way their gonna tap my *kitten*! I can say those Men are some good lookin dudes!

LMAO
  • Piccachu
    Piccachu Posts: 22
    Options
    Easy. Play the field!

And post pictures! ;)

oink oink!

Oink oink

That's how I roll
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    Easy. Play the field!

And post pictures! ;)

oink oink!

Oink oink

That's how I roll

Go to bed.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I call it Bi-Curious.

After confirmed then Bi-Sexual.

I'm not bi personally but that's how I would 'label' it. Question your attraction... not the label!
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I think in all fairness the label is kind of important... I know, as a personal choice, I wouldn't want to date someone or be in a relationship with someone who is "bi" because there's double the competition for your affection. It's just MY choice... you can agree with it or choose otherwise... but I know I'd never fully trust the person. Therefore, I would choose to not get involved.
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I saw that somebody mentioned that not acting on an attraction makes a person bi-curious. Following that line of thinking, does that also make a girl or woman who is attracted to boys/men, but never had sex, hetero-curious?

Oh, and to the OP, do what feels right for you, and don't take anybody else's thoughts or opinions into consideration. :)
  • ElisaMarie82
    Options
    This is something that I have struggled with my entire life. My first sexual exsperience was with a girl. I married my husband in 2003, but never lost the desire to be with women. Listen to your heart, and you'll find your answer. <3
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I saw that somebody mentioned that not acting on an attraction makes a person bi-curious. Following that line of thinking, does that also make a girl or woman who is attracted to boys/men, but never had sex, hetero-curious?

Oh, and to the OP, do what feels right for you, and don't take anybody else's thoughts or opinions into consideration. :)

hetero-curious! yes.

next time someone asks me, this is what i'm going to say

thank you
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,971 Member
    Options
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

I suspect most folks end up at one end of the scale or the other by default rather than by choice.
  • michellebd1980
    Options
    Why must we label? Bisexual, gay, lesbian, straight....isn't it just about love in general. Why does the public feel the need to fit everyone in a neat little package?

Love whomever you want because it feels good, not because it's what is accepted.

I agree!
  • SewJoe
    SewJoe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Very well said! It's nobody's business what we do in the privacy of our own bedroom.
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    How does one know?

More importantly, why do you want to know? It might seem like a silly question, but it's not as if a stamp of approval from anyone here that says, "Yup, you're bi" is going to affect the underlying reason why you're wondering.
  • LizKurz
    LizKurz Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I think in all fairness the label is kind of important... I know, as a personal choice, I wouldn't want to date someone or be in a relationship with someone who is "bi" because there's double the competition for your affection. It's just MY choice... you can agree with it or choose otherwise... but I know I'd never fully trust the person. Therefore, I would choose to not get involved.

I want to ask a question, and I'm not trying to put you on the spot or anything, or say you're wrong, bu I'm not understanding something.

What is it about a woman being attracted to both men and women that you personally would have a problem with? I mean, the playing field is the same. I guess one could call it larger, but so what? It would be like being attracted to just white men, or men of all races. Technically I suppose the playing field is filled with more people, but that doesn't make their choice of you any less than it would be if they liked men only.

So I'm wondering, is it a preconceived societal notion that a person has to be one or the other (gay or straight) that would have you feeling like you couldn't trust them? Because a lack of trust based on gender preference alone seems like an awful big leap from nowhere.

I'm wondering if it isn't more about egos getting hurt than actual trust? I can say, I'm just as much of a trustworthy person in a relationship regardless of who the person or what gender the person is I'm in it with.

So. I'm thinking maybe this has more do with feeling "not good enough" because you don't understand their lack of gender preference?
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options

Just because someone is bi, it doesn't mean they're more likely to cheat on you.

That's like saying you won't date someone who's pretty because they've get more attention from other men.

Come on.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Why must we label? Bisexual, gay, lesbian, straight....isn't it just about love in general. Why does the public feel the need to fit everyone in a neat little package?

Love whomever you want because it feels good, not because it's what is accepted.

^^^^
    This. People would get along much better without these simplistic labels that allow the simple-minded to generalize their hatred based on a word rather than getting to know a person and THEN deciding that you want to bash them about the head and neck with a blunt object.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I think that's great, because it lets people know right off the bat that you're an ignorant bigot they shouldn't waste their time on.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I think that's great, because it lets people know right off the bat that you're an ignorant bigot they shouldn't waste their time on.

^^^
    LOL! And this!
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options

Just because someone is bi, it doesn't mean they're more likely to cheat on you.

That's like saying you won't date someone who's pretty because they've get more attention from other men.

Come on.

^^^ THIS .. this.. and yeah, some more of THIS!

Sheesh People....
    funny_carlos_mencia.gif