I think I'm bisexual, but not sure. Please help.

Options

Replies

• ladybearheart
    ladybearheart Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What kind of help do you want? If you think you are, you probably are. But, there's no sin in that, it's how you were born. Love yourself and accept yourself for who you are.
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    I think Paul Walker and George Clooney are good looking Men, but noooooooooooooo way their gonna tap my *kitten*! I can say those Men are some good lookin dudes!

:laugh:
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Why must we label? Bisexual, gay, lesbian, straight....isn't it just about love in general. Why does the public feel the need to fit everyone in a neat little package?

Love whomever you want because it feels good, not because it's what is accepted.

100% agree with this. Just fall in love with who you fall in love with - keep an open mind. No need to apply a label :)
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I guess I just see its as more of a connection thing with me, rather than a gender thing.

this.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Okay, so clearly I need to experiment. Any takers?

I knew it was just a matter of time. Another sleaze. Get a life.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Sexuality is a fluid thing. You can be one, or several orientations over your lifetime. Follow your instincts about how you are feeling and know that no one orientation is wrong or right. It's just what is right for you.

I too like unicorns, puppy dogs and fairy dust...

and rainbows! and bunny rabbits! and cupcakes with little sprinkles!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Why must we label? Bisexual, gay, lesbian, straight....isn't it just about love in general. Why does the public feel the need to fit everyone in a neat little package?

Love whomever you want because it feels good, not because it's what is accepted.

:flowerforyou:

^^ These. AND in addition, just play the field and see if you enjoy any form of sexual relations with both genders. If it feels right to you, then you know that your hunch was correct... don't feel the need to label yourself and put yourself into a cookie cutter category, but know that finding the truth after you "experiment" (the most cliche thing I've ever said on a forum) will help you feel better! Best of luck and enjoy it! :wink: :drinker:
  • gweston1974
    Options
    Oh come ON; that is easy...have relationships (and plenty of sex) with partners who make you feel happy, good , alive, hopeful, joyous, complete and all of the gaps in between.

And then, when you find a happy place in your life, look at the gender you are partnered with...simples!
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    This thread is full of WIN!!!
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    All women are.

ummmmmmmm...no

^^This.

Even tho I am beyond that scope, there was already a forum regarding your ignorance. Lol.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Sexuality is a fluid thing. You can be one, or several orientations over your lifetime. Follow your instincts about how you are feeling and know that no one orientation is wrong or right. It's just what is right for you.

Now you are just describing your ticker!
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options

^^^This.. It is not all about sex. I have been in love with women before and have never had sex with them.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    im attracted to the opposit sex, but i dont want to date a woman. nothing wrong with an inocent kiss though. :blushing: think about what you want in life. i want kids and a family, but that dosnt mean i dont want some fun along the way.

Hhmmmm you can have kids and a family and be with a women.

Lmfao.

...stop taking the negative from these posts ; it does not give you a higher authority because you can find fault with them. In this instance biological offspring was an inferred sense.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I think you should move this post to Facebook, we are concentrating on Bigger and Better things on this site

She's right. Next up in the "Chit-chat, fun, and games" forum will be threads devoted to the Middle East Peace Process, Global Warming, The Rising Inequity Gap, Worldwide Labor Fairness, Does God Exist, and Reading Comprehension. This is a VERY SERIOUS FORUM!!! (note that capital letters ALWAYS indicate seriousness)

How those relate to your attraction to both oppposite and the same sex partners is up to you to decide.
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    im attracted to the opposit sex, but i dont want to date a woman. nothing wrong with an inocent kiss though. :blushing: think about what you want in life. i want kids and a family, but that dosnt mean i dont want some fun along the way.

Hhmmmm you can have kids and a family and be with a women.

Lmfao.

...stop taking the negative from theseposts ; it does not give you a higher authority because you can find fault with them. In this instance biological offspring was an inferred sense.

LMFAO. Jump off your horse plz.
    I wasnt taking any negativity from it.
    Just stating a fact.
    I know plenty of gay and lesbian parents with children who are raising a family.
    One mother can bare biological offspring in a lesbian relationship
    Same with gay men, one father can bare biological offspring.
    My point was made.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I have always been in relationships with men, but I have experimented with women. I do not consider myself "bi" though. You can as a fellow female admire the female body and not be bi, or gay.
    There are some people that just know what gender they prefer and don't differentiate, and others that like both. Either is okay. Just be with whomever makes you happy.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

Now you are just describing your ticker!

ho-leee CRAP. I MUST have a ticker with bunnies and cupcakes and fairy dust.

challenge.jpg
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    Some interesting perspectives here.....Just wondering how this has affected your fitness/weight issues?
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Why not experiment? Women can be kinda hot. (i am a women)
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    Some interesting perspectives here.....Just wondering how this has affected your fitness/weight issues?

Maybe strressing off her sexuality will cause her to binge and make her gain weight. Lmfao.

Im jk!!!