I think I'm bisexual, but not sure. Please help.

Options

Replies

• hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    I couldn't be Bi...couldn't handle the rejection from both sides of the fence!

:wink:

There are those eyes again!!!:wink:
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Idk. Do you enjoy being with a man but find the idea of going down on a girls va-jay-jay appealing? If so, you are probably bi sexual.

what she said ^^^^^^^
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I am solidly and openly bisexual.
    Sending the OP a private, constructive message.

I did the same.
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    im very saddened by the cruel comments that ppl are saying. so sad. maybe this wasn't the appropriate place to ask but she was reaching out for help.

honey - i advise u to really explore how u feel about women. it is ok. ive been there. i am a lesbian woman and i am in a very committed relationship. it took me some times to come to terms with it but i am fine with who i am. i hope that u can come to terms with who u are and eventually be comfortable with being who u are regardless of your sexual preference. peace and blessings to u hun.

My comment was not cruel to anyone... and I also had an earlier post for the OP saying that only she could know the answer by finding out for herself.

It is absolutely MY RIGHT to not prefer to date someone who is "bi". That's my personal choice... just like it's anyone else's personal choice to date or not date whomever they choose!

To be called a bigot for it is ridiculous. I do not care if you are gay, straight, bi, trans, etc... it does not affect me in the least. I agree that people should be happy, and whatever that is... only they themselves know.

This is no different than saying that a straight guy who doesn't want to date a gay guy is a bigot. Completely twisted around and WRONG!

I think the thing people have problems with is that "bi" and "monogamous" are not mutually exclusive. When I am in love with someone, I am 100% dedicated to them regardless of gender. 2 x 0% chance of cheating is still 0% chance of cheating!

Though, if you're entering into a relationship expecting that you have outside "competition", then there are trust issues there that probably have nothing to do with their sexuality in the first place. I don't think it's a case of bigotry so much as insecurity.
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    IMO, there's a large spectrum for all of us. Most of us fall closer to one end of the spectrum than the other (ie, 'totally straight' on one end and 'totally gay' on the other). I personally fall closer to the straight side, because I have never been in love with a girl. I am often attracted to women, have macked it to a few girls, and enjoyed it... but I've never once felt romantically towards another woman, or been in love with one, so I consider myself largely straight.

I'm not one for labels, though. Who cares?
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    im very saddened by the cruel comments that ppl are saying. so sad. maybe this wasn't the appropriate place to ask but she was reaching out for help.

honey - i advise u to really explore how u feel about women. it is ok. ive been there. i am a lesbian woman and i am in a very committed relationship. it took me some times to come to terms with it but i am fine with who i am. i hope that u can come to terms with who u are and eventually be comfortable with being who u are regardless of your sexual preference. peace and blessings to u hun.

My comment was not cruel to anyone... and I also had an earlier post for the OP saying that only she could know the answer by finding out for herself.

It is absolutely MY RIGHT to not prefer to date someone who is "bi". That's my personal choice... just like it's anyone else's personal choice to date or not date whomever they choose!

To be called a bigot for it is ridiculous. I do not care if you are gay, straight, bi, trans, etc... it does not affect me in the least. I agree that people should be happy, and whatever that is... only they themselves know.

This is no different than saying that a straight guy who doesn't want to date a gay guy is a bigot. Completely twisted around and WRONG!

actually your comparison is completely irrelevent.
    Of course a straight guy is not going to date a gay guy if he is not gay.
    For a lesbian to not date a bisexual female.
    Or a gay man not to date a bisexual man.
    Thats what the earlier post was referring to.
    Totally different comparison.

I am for one tired of hearing lesbians say they dont date "bisexual" females because they will cheat on them with guys.
    Its bs. Lol.
    So are you saying if you are with somebody who only likes one sex they will not go out and cheat on you with that person?
    Its all the same difference.
    Cheaters will cheat regardless of what sex they are attracted to.
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Oh, and to the OP -- if you view sexuality as a gradient/continuum rather than strict labels, it may be easier to accept whatever it is that you are. I know some people who are "just a bit gay" and are happy to round that to straight even with some experiences with the same gender in the past. I know others that are more attracted to one gender than the other, but call themselves "bi" (or "pan") because it's easiest. Other people I know are attracted to different genders in different ways/with different goals in mind. Things get even more confusing if you throw "other" genders into the mix. Sexuality is a strange thing to pin down (pun not intended!)

Really, what it comes down to is that you are attracted to who you are attracted to. I've heard the term "bi-curious" thrown about a lot, but a straight virgin isn't considered "straight-curious", so don't think you need to have experiences to label yourself one way or another.
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I had sex with a girl once.... not for me.....I still find myself checking out girls but I don't feel like I can have that type of connection with them
    The only way you will find out is to test the waters yourself
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

I am for one tired of hearing lesbians say they dont date "bisexual" females because they will cheat on them with guys.
    Its bs. Lol.
    So are you saying if you are with somebody who only likes one sex they will not go out and cheat on you with that person?

i big puffy heart you. :love:
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options

Its bs. Lol.

I think everyone needs to look at his statement from a different perspective. Sounds to me like he is going to worry about being cheated on no matter what. The problem is that dating someone bisexual increases the number of people he'd have to worry about. Instead of only having to worry about the men his girlfriend talks to, he would also have to worry about the women.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I think everyone needs to look at his statement from a different perspective. Sounds to me like he is going to worry about being cheated on no matter what. The problem is that dating someone bisexual increases the number of people he'd have to worry about. Instead of only having to worry about the men his girlfriend talks to, he would also have to worry about the women.
    I don't think it's my responsibility to find a way to interpret his statement that makes him look like less of a jerk. He insulted me and all bisexual people. If that's not what he meant, it's his responsibility to clarify - not MINE.

Saying that a bisexual person is more likely to cheat is extremely offensive.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

the sexual identifyer that your SO uses doesn't matter. if you're worried about your SO cheating, there's only ONE person you have to worry about. that would be your SO.
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    Ooops...
  • DietingMommy08
    Options

Its bs. Lol.

i big puffy heart you. :love:

Hahah well thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • DietingMommy08
    Options

Then thats just him being insecure.
    If your gonna go into a relationshp expecting everybody to cheat then why go into the relationship at all??
    You cant get with a bisexual male or female and expect them to have NO male OR female friends just because you think they will cheat on you with both.
    Smh...
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

Its bs. Lol.

That is one of the stupidest things I've read on this site. No, there are not more people to worry about, it still remains that there is only one person that they'd need to worry about.
  • sunnyday789
    sunnyday789 Posts: 309 Member
    Options

Thats just him being insecure.
    If your gonna go into a relationship expecting them to cheat then why go into the relationship at all??
    It should matter what sex somebody likes, You cant just assume everybody is going to cheat.
    You cant expect a bisexual female to have NO male OR female friends and the same goes for bisexual men.

Its bs. Lol.

OK, so this is just my opinion, not meaning to offend anyone. I'm not bisexual and haven't dated anyone bisexual so just throwing this out here

For those who want to be in a monogamous long time relationship (and yes, I realize that that is not for everyone), I think it would be difficult to date a bisexual person. Not because they are more likely to cheat, but knowing that despite however good the sex you have with them, it's not fulfilling all their desires and no matter what you did, you would feel that you weren't enough to keep them satisfied sexually.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Personally for me, I would not date a bisexual. Now this isn't because I am happily married and don't date anymore. That's not really relevant to this issue. What does matter is that I don't own a bicycle nor am I planning on getting one anytimes soon. So I see that as a chasm across which no bridge could reach. I don't think it would be fair to me or the bisexual. But that's just my opinion.
  • DietingMommy08
    Options

Thats just him being insecure.
    If your gonna go into a relationship expecting them to cheat then why go into the relationship at all??
    It should matter what sex somebody likes, You cant just assume everybody is going to cheat.
    You cant expect a bisexual female to have NO male OR female friends and the same goes for bisexual men.

Its bs. Lol.

OK, so this is just my opinion, not meaning to offend anyone. I'm not bisexual and haven't dated anyone bisexual so just throwing this out here

For those who want to be in a monogamous long time relationship (and yes, I realize that that is not for everyone), I think it would be difficult to date a bisexual person. Not because they are more likely to cheat, but knowing that despite however good the sex you have with them, it's not fulfilling all their desires and not matter what you did, you would feel that you were enough to keep them happy.

Thats when a relationship shouldnt be all about sex should come in.
    As for me when it came to dating a girl the emotional aspect was so much greater then it had ever been with a guy that i was happier then I had ever been.
    No you dont get the same sexual experience from a girl as you would a guy (obviously) but when it becomes more then that, its definetly worth it.
  • Vicky_Is_In_Glee
    Options
    Easy. Play the field!

And post pictures! ;)

oink oink!

You want her to post pictures of pigs?? Ummm....that's weird.

Haha, thats funny :D