• InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    At least once a day, 3-4+ times a day if we're not working.:blushing:

I envy you.
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    we are long distance so have to cram it in as and when we see each other, so weeks without, then lots altogether. Wish we could space it out more and do it more over the week! Soon.....
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    We do it 4x a week :tongue: We have been married for almost 5 years :love: He works 10 hours a day and has school once a week for 3 hours. I am a homemaker :smile:
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    we are long distance so have to cram it in as and when we see each other, so weeks without, then lots altogether. Wish we could space it out more and do it more over the week! Soon.....

LOL "cram it in"
  • AR73
    AR73 Posts: 107
    Options
    gotta find something more than Bath/Body works between relationships... I agree the cleaner I eat the more the Libido kicks!

Every time I work out I want to jump random guys at the guys at the gym. Totally out of control

Must be all the blood moving about!

I miss on things by having a home gym lol
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Not often enough. I go through a lot of batteries

*sigh* I do too... my bf is a gamer and plays all night... and not with me. So i have to play by myself.

Seriously? WTF is wrong with people today. Sex will always be better than video games.
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    My husband is a Geek-extraordinaire and a work-a-holic. I am SAH of big herd so during the week is nonexistent.

We are weekend warriors, when and where we can, as much as we can.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

LOL "cram it in"

Hahahahaha I bet you do CRAM it in!!
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Once to twice a week. We've been together 3.3 years. He works full time M-F second shift, I work part time Sun-Wed third shift. He gets home from work after I leave. We live close, but not together, so we never see each other except pretty much Saturdays ;( On the other hand, it makes it really good when we only get to do it once a week, haha.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    God never now that I'm single... I guess it wasn't different when I was in a relationship
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Every day.... sometimes 2 or 3 on the weekend days. It hasn't changed in frequency since the weight loss but..... don't even get me started on the quality. So many positions to choose from.... so little time.
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Never. Ever.
    I go months at a time without male contact.:sad:
    Been single for 2 years.

:grumble:
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    truth is, im kinda sick of trying and getting shot down. then again, i have the Libido of a bunny.

Something is up with him.. most guys would very rarely shoot you down.

I'd say 3-5 times a week... sometimes more, rarely less lol... I do feel more comfortable trying even more different things now that I am feeling more confident with myself... that's about the only thing that's changed
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options

LOL "cram it in"

Hahahahaha I bet you do CRAM it in!!

You filthy 'orrible lot!! But yeah, that's how I like to roll!!
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    3-5 times daily and sometimes even more depending if he can keep up.
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options

*sigh* I do too... my bf is a gamer and plays all night... and not with me. So i have to play by myself.

Seriously? WTF is wrong with people today. Sex will always be better than video games.

^^^ Thank you!! Can you inform the remainder of the male population of this?
  • newmommynewfitme
    Options
    At least 6 times a week , sometimes more and dh would have it more but I need my sleep sometimes! Seriously people turn it down to play video games ??:frown:
  • saraemily5
    saraemily5 Posts: 116 Member
    Options

:laugh: me too
  • saraemily5
    saraemily5 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    we are 2-3 times a week... I would like more but he works WAY too much!! When he is on vacation or has a rare day off it's more. It would be even more if we didn't have kids... but... that IS how we made the kids... lol !! Love this thread. :laugh:
  • Mrs88hurst
    Mrs88hurst Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    After 15 years together, we still aim for 3-4 a week. It's 60/40 as far as who makes the 1st move, him being the 60. We both work full time & than we have the family to keep up with. My hubby's a geek/gamer also & I used to let this bother me but now when I'm sick of it I do what's needed to get his attention! ;-) I'm fine with the amount I get but won't complain if some weeks are more or if for some reason they might be less!