• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,334 Member
    Options
    Treadmill & bike for 7.1 miles today.

exercise.png
  • ksyrnyk
    ksyrnyk Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wednesday April 11: 5.25 miles on the elliptical today, for a total of 20.5 miles to date.
  • Nikkimaxim
    Nikkimaxim Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Goal for April--60 miles

Monday--April 2--
    2.5 miles(elliptical)
    Tuesday--April 3--
    6.95 miles(elliptical, treadmill & stepper)
    Wednesday--April 4--
    7.01 miles(elliptical, treadmill & stepper)
    Friday--April 6--
    2.61 miles (treadmill)
    Sunday--April 8--
    1.49 miles (treadmill)
    Tuesday--April 10--
    3.02 miles {treadmill & elliptical)
    Wednesday--April 11--
    5.15(treadmill &elliptical)
    Total miles/overall goal 26.23/60
  • DanceFloorLegend
    Options
    Walked a mile on Tuesday and ran 2 miles yesterday :)
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    We're at 1/3 of the way through April. 105 people started, 63 are actually moving, total miles clocked 1,750.
    On a personal note I'm a little behind. Luckily next Sunday is Orthodox Easter, meaning that Friday and Monday are holidays and I'll have some time to catch up with you guys. Gotta fix my bike first though: I have a flat and the rear wheel is kinda warped after my fall. :grumble:

exercise.png
  • mrsmacg2012
    Options
    So far for my 100km challenge

April 1st - 10km
    April 3rd - 10km
    April 5th - 10km
    April 9th - 6km
    April 10th - 14km
    April 11th - 1km
    April 12th - 10km

Only 39km to go :) woop
  • kimmieey
    kimmieey Posts: 87
    Options
    I usually get in about a mile and a half-two miles during work each day. That's 30 miles. I'm going to go for 50 miles for April.

exercise.png
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Managed to get in 2 miles this morning - the schedule just isn't being kind right now, but 2 miles is 2 miles, right?

exercise.png
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    13/40 miles completed today. I feel like I should have more done... Maybe this weekend I will go for a nice long walk and drag the hubby with me :tongue:
  • thinktank32k
    Options

exercise.png

Yesterday was my first 5mile run without stopping to walk. I ran with a group and it really helped to push me out of my comfort zone.
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Yesterday was my first 5mile run without stopping to walk. I ran with a group and it really helped to push me out of my comfort zone.

This is awesome! Congrats! :drinker:
  • speedyf
    Options
    Managed to get in 2 miles this morning - the schedule just isn't being kind right now, but 2 miles is 2 miles, right?

exercise.png

@jonnyb62: you are absolutely right! Everything little step counts! Great job!
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (4/12) – 3 miles (Leslie Sansone Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan)

Total completed – 35 miles

Left to complete – 55 miles
  • oaks67
    oaks67 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Since I joined late April 12 th, Im going to shoot for 24 miles with walking. Wish me luck (:
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Hey, every mile adds to the total, and you're still moving, which is great. Keep plugging away and do what you can. As a wise person told me, there's still a lot of April left. :flowerforyou:
  • Makingachangeforlife
    Makingachangeforlife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm joining late, but I'm setting a goal of 40 miles on the bike. I haven't really kept track so I'm not sure if that is high or low, but with two weeks left, we'll see how it goes.
  • speedyf
    Options
    Guys, I love this challenge!
    I think you're all stuck with me, 'cause I know that I will participate at this challenge for as long as it exist!! :laugh: So you're not done seeing all those happy "smileys" in here :bigsmile:

Thanks Dinos & Denise! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Ran 4.77 miles this morning.
    Ticker updated

exercise.png
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Short sprint this morning, ran 1.98 in 15 minutes before my weight lifting session.

Ticker updated

exercise.png
    @speedy that is awesome. I am barely over a mile in that time. Any suggestions on how to increase my speed

Hilly runs every day (I live where flat surfaces are totally absent) or every other day, or interval training once per week are great. But I'm just starting to increase my speed, I started running in October. I've been told not to rush anything. So I concentrated on strength and endurance, and now that I can run 1 hour straight, I decided that it was time to increase my speed. And I love it! Hard on the knees though, so I only push myself once per week, but my speed is getting better and better on regular run.

Thanks speedy
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    exercise.png

6.4 miles run today. Just past the halfway mark!