A New Me - Let's get started!

Options

Replies

• LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tammy! This is a great group - you'll find lots of motivation and support here!

Silver - I hope your appt goes well. Hopefully the OB can take care of things without having to do surgery.

Guess what?!!? I got a workout in. I did SI6 Cardio Core Express. It was a 1/2 hour workout - but better than no work outs today. Maybe I can get in 3 workouts tomorrow for missing one day....we'll have to see. I feel great that I got a workout in! Go me! :bigsmile:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LisaC ..... i knew you could do it ...... wish it was friday or satruday so i could get my Slimin6 stuff ... i am looking forward to starting it
  • LisaC1026
    Options
    You may have it before then. I ordered it on a Saturday and received it by Tuesday. I think that was record timing for ordering a product! Have you received the e-mail with tracking info yet?
  • TwistedKidd
    Options
    Im Kidd
    Im 18 and live in the Ga. I gained becasue i got depressed alot. Ima night eater and compulsive over eater.
    Cw: 186
    Sw:195
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Silver - Good luck with the appointment!

Lisa - Great job on fitting it in!

Kidd - Welcome! :)

I got back from the gym an hour ago. I burned 540 calories walking/running on the treadmill. :)
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tammy!!!

Lisa - Awesome job on pulling through! Sorry you felt shakey all day...did you eat enough? Again great job on working out tonight!

Silver - Sorry you had so many problems with yours! I love mine (I did have periods for like 4 weeks after but since...no periods in 3 years..can't beat that) Hopefully she'll fix it tomorrow and it'll be better than ever!

Stephanie - Way to ROCK the treadmill! Awesome job!

I'm under my net calories today but almost 200 but had a great workout and feeling full so I think I'll leave the food alone:happy:
  • curvyone
    curvyone Posts: 22
    Options
    Name: Megan

A little bit about me: I'm a fitness trainer....used to be a preschool teacher but switched careers when I found my new passion :)

Current Weight: 151.5

Starting Weight: 225

Goal: 146.....i think that where I'll be. Really I just want to be 20% body fat. Right now im at 22

Program: My Own :)

Short Term Goal and Reward: CLOTHES!!!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    You may have it before then. I ordered it on a Saturday and received it by Tuesday. I think that was record timing for ordering a product! Have you received the e-mail with tracking info yet?

yes LisaC I have ...... but i hope i am getting everything from the website ... I called in my order because I wanted to pay for it all at once not 3 payments
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    Hello Megan .... I too am Megan :tongue: great job on your weightloss
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,587 Member
    Options
    Name: Jill
    A little bit about me: I'm 48; have been married almost 20 years; and have two kids (girl 17 and boy 14), two cats, two dogs, and a horse. We live in the Seattle-Tacoma area (Puyallup). I am a freelance copy editor and work out of our home.
    Current Weight: 168
    Starting Weight: 169
    Goal: 145
    Program: Slim In 6
    Short Term Goal and Reward: Hmmm, I really can't think of anything. No reward will be as sweet as actually once and for all dumping the extra 20-25 pounds I'm carrying around. I turn 49 in October. What I really want is to reach my goal and maintain it before I hit 50. That would be sweet. Or, I should say, that WILL be sweet.

That's about it. Thanks, Lisa (fellow Slim-In-6er), for starting this!

Jill
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    Nice to have you here Jill...... good luck on your weight loss journey
  • LisaC1026
    Options
    Hi Kidd, Megan, and Jill! Welcome and feel free to jump right on in getting to know each other.

Jill - you made it! I'm glad to see you here. When is your birthday? Mine is October 26th... I haven't been too good at checking the beachbody boards, I love it over here - how are you doing? Have you bumped up to BIU yet?

I'm planning on working out this morning as soon as I take my daughter to her before/after school program. I'll check back in and update after my workout is done.

Kim....you better be working out this morning too! :tongue:
  • aabbccdd
    aabbccdd Posts: 14
    Options
    WOW! All you ladies are very impressive!

Lisa C - way to go getting that workout in with the day you had. It's so easy to talk yourself out of doing what you need to do - whether it's a workout or eating well after a crappy or difficult day - it is for me at least! Great going!
    It looks like everyone is up already. I'm in New England and just got up an hour ago! I've had a great first 4 weeks on MFP. I've lost 9.6 pounds and feel good! Yesterday was my first "set-back" day. I had a problem with a jar of peanuts!! No, I didn't eat them all, but enough to go over my calorie limit for the first time. Crud!! I will not let that get in the way of how I handle my day today! I'm ready to do what I need to do - especially after reading all of your inspiring messages!

Thanks everybody!
    Phoebe

ps maybe we could sign our names after our posts?? It would so help me! Just an idea!
  • velvetkist
    Options
    Good morning all! I'm up and getting ready to start my day.

I couldn't fall asleep last night. I ate a bowl of cereal and passed right out. I burned 1500 calories yesterday while my intake was 1350 so I am guessing my body was rebelling. :wink:

Goals for today: Complete all exercise on my list (I haven't had a problem with this lately but its still a goal), laundry (been having to go to a laundry mat to dry my clothes because the hubby still hasn't figured out why the dryer keeps blowing a fuse and the appliance repair guy says my dryer is fine it must be the wiring), actually finish the last 3 chapters in the latest book for my book club for the final discussion.

Have a great day ladies!

158741.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator
  • dcrease
    dcrease Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Name: Debbie
    About Me: I jsut turned 50,ugghhhh and need to get my butt back in gear. I am married for 30 years to my best friend, we ahve 2 grown daughters who I jsut adore, and a dog. LIfe is good.
    Current Weight: 221.4 (Just started back yesterday)
    Goal Weight: 160
    Program: Weight WatchersST Goal and Reward: Get a 1 in fornt o fmy weight to replace the 2, reward would be a pedicure!!

Just getting started and joined this site, hope to meet many nice people and people who will kick my butt when I need that to...Thank you!!!!
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!

Well, since I failed to go to the gym yesterday morning, I went at 8 last night. I did 45 minutes of intense cardio. Stayed up too late and once again failed to get up this morning!!! It's so hard to change your ways!! But I will get this right!! Tomorrow!!

I like the idea of signing our names! I'm having a hard time keeping up with everyone, I keep having to go back to the beginning to figure out who everybody is. I thought about writing them all down because I want to talk to everyone I just have a really bad memory!

Everyone have a great day!!

Kim!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    Welcome Debbie... Good luck on your weight loss journey ... know that you CAN do this ....

Good morinng Kim and congrats on going to the gym last night

your friend,

Megan
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    Thanks Megan! Your an inspiration to us all!!

Welcome new folks!!!

:heart: Kim
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    Your welcome Kim .... glad I am an inspiration .......we are all in this together

Megan!!
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Name: Jill
    A little bit about me: I'm 48; have been married almost 20 years; and have two kids (girl 17 and boy 14), two cats, two dogs, and a horse. We live in the Seattle-Tacoma area (Puyallup). I am a freelance copy editor and work out of our home.
    Current Weight: 168
    Starting Weight: 169
    Goal: 145
    Program: Slim In 6
    Short Term Goal and Reward: Hmmm, I really can't think of anything. No reward will be as sweet as actually once and for all dumping the extra 20-25 pounds I'm carrying around. I turn 49 in October. What I really want is to reach my goal and maintain it before I hit 50. That would be sweet. Or, I should say, that WILL be sweet.

That's about it. Thanks, Lisa (fellow Slim-In-6er), for starting this!

Jill

Jill, I can relate to wanting to hit your goal by 50. I turn 50 in March and that is my goal as well. I have 14 to go so I hope I can do it. With this group motivating me I hope too. I used to live in the Seattle area for 23 years so I know exactly where Puyallup is, it sure has grown!

I did extremely well yesterday with my food choices but I didn't work out!! :blushing: I will tonight though, I promise you all!:bigsmile:

Thanks for this group Lisa, I look forward to getting to know you and all the other wonderful people in this group.

Kat