bump
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jhehle
    jhehle Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Still a lot of work to do. I still feel like my stomach is like cottage cheese lol...

2jdqelt.jpg

Wow you have done fabulous!
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    awesome success stories! Thanks to those who shared. I'm still working on this area, I'll post some pics after further progress is made.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Still a lot of work to do. I still feel like my stomach is like cottage cheese lol...

2jdqelt.jpg

:) Thank you
  • samthomason
    samthomason Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    bump. Some really great transformations!
  • redvamp22
    redvamp22 Posts: 28
    Options
    Aswesome photos! Gives me hope that I too can lose my belly
  • ivetteo21
    ivetteo21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ivetteo21
    ivetteo21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    these are super inspiring photos.. all of you look awesome. I have a lot of belly fat
    and wondered if it was actually possible to go away.. i guess it is!! awesome inspiration.
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing-congrats on jobs well done. Male & Female. Hats off to you all!!!:smile:
  • dzinergrl18
    dzinergrl18 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    bump-thanks for the inspiration!
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the successes!

Someday...
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options

2jdqelt.jpg

Have you noticed how big your boobs look with your tummy smaller!!! Niiiice!!! :drinker:

You look great!!!!
  • InfoSecChick
    InfoSecChick Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    bump:)
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

2jdqelt.jpg

Have you noticed how big your boobs look with your tummy smaller!!! Niiiice!!! :drinker:

You look great!!!!

LOL My cup size has went from a DD to an E. Most women lose their boobs, not me :/ it's frustrating. The around has went from a 40 to a 34...
  • torie079
    torie079 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    a748b105.png
    07e67023.jpg

After a couple weeks of buckling down on food and working it every day with weights...
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options

2jdqelt.jpg

You look great!!!!

LOL My cup size has went from a DD to an E. Most women lose their boobs, not me :/ it's frustrating. The around has went from a 40 to a 34...

That is why the cup went up is because you kept your boobage, but you went down in band. Hey, be glad that you kept them...some people (uhum uhumm) have to buy their boobs!! :blushing:
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

2jdqelt.jpg

You look great!!!!

That is why the cup went up is because you kept your boobage, but you went down in band. Hey, be glad that you kept them...some people (uhum uhumm) have to buy their boobs!! :blushing:
    I wouldn't mind a nice perfect C cup :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!