Are fat thighs a complete turn off?

Options
mischa_12
mischa_12 Posts: 137 Member
i have recently gained about 13 lbs and while im still not fat, it seems like its all gone to my hips and thighs. I feel so bad when i wear jeans and i can see these saddle bags i have now. its also more obvious since i have a small chest and waist :/

Are fat thighs a turn-off or do guys not really care?

Replies

• Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i like em personally especially in a skirt or a dress....but to answer your question its depends on the guy or do lots of squats with a healthy diet
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Mines are...at least to me...I won't them not to touch!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    No.
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I don't think many guys really care. But from what I hear, they like the curves..
    I could be wrong but guys are made to be attracted to a woman's body. Not all, like I said.. But majority.
    They are child bearing thighs/hips we're made to have big thighs! I hate them! especially being shorter.
    Feels like it's all squished together.. I just think We just over analyze everything and that's our problem.

Guys probably prefer a girl with a curvy body. When I see a girl with a flat, dull body and no hips I just assume they
    Haven't hit puberty yet lol
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I just made a post about having big thighs lol.... It just seems like it doesnt fit the rest of my body. I really need to lose a few more jean sizes.
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    i have recently gained about 13 lbs and while im still not fat, it seems like its all gone to my hips and thighs. I feel so bad when i wear jeans and i can see these saddle bags i have now. its also more obvious since i have a small chest and waist :/

Are fat thighs a turn-off or do guys not really care?
    Not a turn-off, depends on the whole package but I do enjoy some nice thick legs...
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    thick thighs usually means a great *kitten* so no, it's not a turn off whatsoever! guys really like them and i am learning to like them too ;)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    The turnoff is a woman creeping around insecure about her body and trying to hide it. At least that's what I've learned. And since I'm not real fond of insecure guys who creep around wearing a shirt over their gut in bed or whatever, I can sympathize with that.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking, if your pants are on they haven't noticed. If your pants are off they don't care.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Nope. In some cases I think they can be quite hot! :)
  • wolftrax
    wolftrax Posts: 50
    Options
    I'm thinking, if your pants are on they haven't noticed. If your pants are off they don't care.

hmm...I think she has a point here...just sayin'
  • dictations
    dictations Posts: 199
    Options
    I LOVE them, they usually make you look curvier.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    no
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I look at the whole woman, however I suggest taking up jogging, or some other cardio.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Be proud of your thick thighs....thick thighs are sexy!!
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    Guys like curves, my previous bf said he liked my hips. I just worked on ways to tone my thighs (which always bugged me:)
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options

Nice back! :flowerforyou:

I really think us women overemphasize the obviousness of our thighs. I think a guys really think more about the overall package. If thighs are their end all be all that's a whole other issue.
  • glitterpiss
    glitterpiss Posts: 113
    Options
    I <3 big thighs on women. I think they look healthy and I love curves. I think thigh gap or having knees bigger than your thighs is a turn off for me.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Insecurities are a bigger turn off than a few pounds
  • Pokermom10
    Pokermom10 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    In my extensive experience (no weird friends requests please - LOL) men love curves. I've had men tell me that they were glad I was working out now, but they'd be sad to see my hips get smaller. I have 48 inch hips! Embrace your curves, love yourself for who you are. Guys will see the confidence as sexy. :happy: