Are fat thighs a complete turn off?

Options

Replies

• beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    OH likes mine, but I hate looking at them, in the mirror, when I sit down, when I wear shorts, when I wear a bathing suit.. only part of my body that REALLY REALLY pisses me off. I've been fighting them all my life. If I'm unable to change them via exercise/diet changes, my next step will be expensive...
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Most men I know don't care.....or actually prefer thicker thighs.

Besides, you have to have a little more cushion in the thigh/hip area to rock the killer pencil skirts and such. ; )

I have been blessed/cursed with the thicker thighs as well and used to hate shopping for jeans. Now, that I have found the right cut jean for me I LOVE wearing jeans that show off my curves.

It's all about embracing what you DO have and having confidence. If you don't have a problem with your thighs, then anyone that gets the priviledge to see that part of you won't either.
  • kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Insecurities are a bigger turn off than a few pounds

Quoting for TRUTH
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I prefer to call them muscular, meaty thighs, and now that mine are more toned, I am starting to be okay with them.... my hubby on the other hand has always loved my thick thighs!
  • dynamojones
    Options
    Be proud of your thick thighs....thick thighs are sexy!!

I agree!
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I think woman are so much more critical
    MY best friend is a TWIG..long and very thin/lean ...ther and hubby have been together forever..very healthy solid relationship but he makes NO qualms that he loves a woman with weight from the waist down...nice booty and healthy thighs....
    It seems lots of guys feel this way
    I agree if you carry yourself with confidence guys will follow
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I have some meaty thighs. I love them. I do want to tone them as much as I can though.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Women, when will you stop listening to fashion/fitness magazines?
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options

Never haha

I hate my thighs :/
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Men seem to like them more than women... that's my observation. (and that's an understatement)
  • 10KEyes
    10KEyes Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    No, they are not a turn-off.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    **** no. And at the expense of sounding like a creeper, this thread needs pics.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    **** no. And at the expense of sounding like a creeper, this thread needs pics.

^^^it's really kinda useless without them
  • TxAlpha
    TxAlpha Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    <---loves 'em
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    It depends on the guy. Some guys are into thicker thighs, some guys aren't. Just like anything else, personal preference!
  • sedelagarza
    sedelagarza Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Since I've gained weight my thighs have gotten thicker and I love them especially now that they are toning up I just wish they didn't touch at the top, but to answer your question guys like girls like beyonce, rihanna, and such and those women have thick thighs that look amazing so don't sweat them
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    I am surprised at these answers... guys, stop lying!!

The reason I am here wanting to lose weight is cause of my thighs and hips anyways, I want skinny legs!
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I’m thick from the hips down. My husband has been happy with me for 20-years. Not all men want to see through your thighs… most want to be in between them.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    It depends on the guy luv, as for me my hubby hate my curves but I love them!!! I have learned that he will love me no matter what I look like (his words, not mine) so I will work on pleasing myself in my appearance, and curves make me oh so happy and feel very feminine, hot and sexy too!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

the girls from our magazines on all of yall's cars and motorcycles, ya know. Plus dotting the field in pro sports. Plus breaking necks when they walk past. Its not just magazines. We hear what men say and watch where their eyes are drawn to.

Its not us obsessing over the magazines so much as we are observant about what guys are pulled toward :(