Ladies! Does it bother you? Guys! Do you care??

Options

Replies

• rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I somehow lucked up and didn't get any from pregnancy, but when I turned 12 and hit puberty and my butt filled in.. my upper hips on the back side got hit with them. When it happend, they were awful and I was so embarrassed by them. They've faded a lot over the years and aren't directly in my line of sight so I tend to forget about them. We all have something.. if that's the worst I have to deal with, I'll be very happy.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    In my experience men don't mind 'em.

I have stretch marks. Never had kids, just developed hips and boobs overnight when I was 11 years old, and been stuck with stretch marks ever since. I will still walk around in a bikini like I am queen of the universe.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    i am 20 and i dont have them yet because i havent had kids. but my friend had them when she was pregnant and they were really wide and red...my question is do they hurt?

i think theyre kind of exotic looking actually...sure a woman can be unstretchmarked and beautiful but there is a totally different and amazing beauty that goes with having stretch marks. its like, kind of sexy actually like maturity IMO

Nah, they don't hurt or anything :)
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    TO ME STRETCH MARKS ON A SMALLER GIRL MEAN SHE WAS BIG BUT SHE WORKED OUT AND GOT SMALLER SO THEY REPRESENT HARD WORK AND FOR ME I'M NOT LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS AFRAID OF A LITTLE HARD WORK

Exactly! I'm coming to terms with my stretch marks- they may never go away but they're like a badge of honor that I'm 160 pounds now instead of 320! :)

Amen!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I sometimes notice them, but I don't think negatively about them. I have them on my stomach, but I have TONS on my thighs. I was just wearing a pair of holey jeans the other day, and my daughter pointed my stretch marks out in one of the holes! UGH! LOL
  • gingerlynnlove
    gingerlynnlove Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've had girlfriends say "I don't even notice them!" if I mention anything about it, but I've always wondered if they're just being nice to make me feel better lol

And Amber, you're hot. If I was into chicks, I'd hit it.

Now I feel like an attention *kitten* because no one else is posting theirs :(

I would so post mine if I wasnt at work.. ;(
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    407660_10151236114515294_693875293_23038197_1564483286_n.jpg

OMG I LOVE this!!!

Ditto!!! :drinker:
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Yes I have them on my stomach from having my daughter and I have some on my arms and a few other places. I hate them. I hate showing them and I'm very self-conscious about them.

I wouldn't show my stomach at the beach even though they are all faded because I have a pudgy stomach still. I also have scars on my stomach from having surgery and my belly button has a big scar from them going in that way for my surgery. But that is because I have keloids for a lot of my scars.

Anyways - My point that I was getting at is if you feel good and you can rock it then rock it. I myself wear a tanikini for my swimsuit. Its a 2 piece but still covers my stomach.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I cried when I got my first stretch marks. Baby one...they went to just below my navel. Baby two...they went to just over my navel. Baby 3...no real new ones.

After gallbladder surgery and paraesophogial hernia surgery, my stomach looks like a road map. Wish I could get back to just having stretchmarks. :sad:
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I don't care seeing them on other women but my own piss me off.
    I feel disgusting when I see them.
    Even when I'm getting intimate with a guy, I do anything to cover them up.
  • TeeJayBee_xo
    Options
    I have a few small stretch marks on my inner thighs from when I gained weight aged about 14-15 from drinking alcohol almost every day & then drunk eating everything in sight when I got home. I was UK size 10, but I'm now 18 years old, & a UK 6-8 & they bother me so much it's untrue - I judge my body a lot more harshly than I did back then, restricting food etc, despite being almost 2 sizes smaller.

But no guy I've been with has ever said anything about my stretch marks, & if they did, I wouldn't want to be with someone like that anyway (:
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I have them on my thighs, belly and chest, so no pictures. Ha
    If I wanted to keep them covered at the beach, I'd have to wear capris and a t shirt to go swimming. When I'm down to my goal weight and have the muscle definition I want, I won't care about the stretch marks, and I'll be able to take out anyone who objects. :tongue:

LIKE x 100000

That's exactly how I feel. I quite like the spiders web pattern mine make coming out from my belly button and actually cannot wait to wear a bikini and show them off (Summer 2013 - you have been warned :)

Also, for the record, I have no objection to scars, bald heads, wrinkles or any other mark on the body that says "I've lived"
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    They don't bother me one bit!! Everyone has "Sucess" scars if you have ever battled with weight loss and won!! Beauty is more than skin deep anyway !!

you are so sweet...what a great way to look at it...i think you boosted alot of people with that, you did me anyways...
  • TeeJayBee_xo
    Options
    I think mine most bother me when I go to the beauticians for a Hollywood waxing. Because I know women are a lot more judgemental.

That being said, I do find it amusing that I'm more embarrassed about her looking at my stretch marks than being embarrassed about having my vajayjay on full display to a complete stranger.
  • jcmk87
    jcmk87 Posts: 57
    Options
    I care about my stretch marks, I still rock a bikini. The way I look at it, my body looks better than most women with kids, AND without kids. So what if I have stretch marks? I'm still Fauking SEXY!

A few summers ago...

31043_408191623856_633068856_4294549_7401487_n.jpg

This year!
    554028_10150633977363204_502818203_9064532_1568143875_n.jpg

This one will be erased, but it's a more striaght on pic
    IMG_20120404_181520.jpg

You are still VERY attractive...
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I like to think of mine as little road maps leading you straight to the final destination !!!! LOL
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I care about my stretch marks, I still rock a bikini. The way I look at it, my body looks better than most women with kids, AND without kids. So what if I have stretch marks? I'm still Fauking SEXY!

A few summers ago...

31043_408191623856_633068856_4294549_7401487_n.jpg

This year!
    554028_10150633977363204_502818203_9064532_1568143875_n.jpg

This one will be erased, but it's a more striaght on pic
    IMG_20120404_181520.jpg

I think you just used this to post pics of you in a bikini.....and I have no problem with that.
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    407660_10151236114515294_693875293_23038197_1564483286_n.jpg

THIS!!!! LOVE IT!
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    i dont mind , they are even a bit sexy :)
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

I think you just used this to post pics of you in a bikini.....and I have no problem with that.

That's what my profile is for ;)