What is your favorite thing about your significant other?

Options
annamc18
annamc18 Posts: 198 Member
I was just curious what you all thought - whats your favorite thing about your significant other? List their name, relationship to you (and how long you've been together), and one physical & one non-physical thing about them.

OK GO!

~Name: Cody
~Relationship: Boyfriend (of 5 years)
~Physical: His arms & shoulders!
~Non-Physical: The fact that he is a total 'hands-on' man & can fix or make anything, but still can cook me a course meal if he wanted to!

Your turn!

Replies

• Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Awww... this is cute. Ok, I'll play too...

Name: James
    Relationship: Married 1 1/2 years, been together for 10
    Physical: He has a very slim muscular lower body... It makes me jelous :)
    Non-Physical: He makes me LAUGH. Like, HARD. He gets me going to that point where you're not even making noise anymore... just shaking and turning red.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    sweet

name: Andrew Danger

relationship: intimate partner 2.5 years

physical: his above average size, green eyes, dimples, and long silver hair

non-physical: his talent, his values, his warped sense of humor, his common sense, the way he treats me
  • lg3703
    lg3703 Posts: 190
    Options
    Shawn
    Married 21&1/2 years
    Lips
    and he's my best friend. I LIKE him as well as love him! =] we have FUN!
  • stuffsdb
    stuffsdb Posts: 165
    Options
    Name: Jake
    Relationship: Married 5 years, been together 9
    Physical: Everything :love: He has a really sexy back :laugh: I know that may sound funny but it's true. He also has great eyes :smile:
    Non-Physical: Everything :heart: He is really great at everything he does, really funny, outgoing, creative, laid back, he knows how to have fun, great dancer, really the list just keeps going.
  • annamc18
    Options
    Shawn
    Married 21&1/2 years
    Lips
    and he's my best friend. I LIKE him as well as love him! =] we have FUN!

21.5 years!? WOW!
    Some people are just meant to be together!

:)
  • annamc18
    Options
    *BUMP*
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Marcyn (pron: mar-SEEN)
    Married 24.5 years
    physical: She looks as gorgeous after 4 kids as the day I met her.
    non-physical: She thinks I'm funny, she likes my cooking, and I would be hopelessly lost and anchorless without her.
  • annamc18
    Options
    Married 24.5 years
    non-physical: She thinks I'm funny, she likes my cooking, and I would be hopelessly lost and anchorless without her.

Thats really sweet!
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Name: Jeff
    Relationship: Married 7 1/2 years, together for 9
    Physical: His arms and he is tall
    Non-Physical: He always knows how to make me laugh and he always helps out. When our kids were babies, he got up every night with them and let me sleep.
  • b_ism
    b_ism Posts: 60
    Options
    Married 24.5 years

This made me smile :smile:

Feel like it's a red flag that the only thing I can think of is his name...
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    :blushing: :heart: :heart: :heart: Favorite things about my significant other...where do I start!!:heart::heart: :heart: :blushing:
    ~Name: Hector
    ~Relationship: Boyfriend/Fiance (Boyfriend off and on for 10 1/2 years, Fiance' of 2 months)
    ~Physical: He's tall, has a very sexy face and body! *Oh God!!:love: *
    ~Non-Physical: The fact that no matter how upset I am, he can make me laugh, he gets my sense of humor, open-minded, he's passionate, caring, fun, and a great father.
  • annamc18
    Options
    Name: Jeff
    Relationship: Married 7 1/2 years, together for 9
    Physical: His arms and he is tall
    Non-Physical: He always knows how to make me laugh and he always helps out. When our kids were babies, he got up every night with them and let me sleep.

Wow - when I have kids I hope Cody does that for me! That'd be amazing! lol
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    ~Name: Mario
    ~Relationship: Husband
    ~Physical: His legs (UPS man legs....grrrr!!)
    ~Non-Physical: He laughs at my goofy-ness :) He literally is my other half...opposites can attract, we compliment each other! He is super funny, cooks great, very loving and affectionate (but if he knew anyone knew that he'd deny it LOL).
  • mudpuddlegirl
    Options
    ~Name: Jason
    ~Relationship: Husband of 12 years
    ~Physical: The eyes have it!
    ~Non-Physical: He's a fantastic cooker!
  • annamc18
    Options
    HA, just a thought - to those's men who are great cooks (incl myself)...we love it so, but I'm sure it part of the reason we are all on here! lol
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    ~Name: Derek
    ~Relationship: Boyfriend of a whole 3 days!!! :love: :bigsmile: :blushing: :smooched:
    ~Physical: Everything.. but there's a reason why I nicknamed him Smiley. His smile his smile his smile makes me felt.
    ~Non-Physical: He has done everything and beyond to show me just how into me he is. He's attentive, sweet, sexy, a hot kisser, sexy (again), funny, no games/ drama, treats me like a princess. :heart:
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    ~Name: Terry
    ~Relationship: Husband (of 9.5 years)
    ~Physical: His forearms! Seriously...we're talking Popeye arms here. They're natural (he doesn't work out) and SEXY as hell!
    ~Non-Physical: He's a man's man with the sensitivity to be a loving husband and father. Very intelligent and an AWESOME cook!
  • annamc18
    Options
    ~Name: Derek
    ~Relationship: Boyfriend of a whole 3 days!!! :love: :bigsmile: :blushing: :smooched:
    ~Physical: Everything.. but there's a reason why I nicknamed Smiley. His smile his smile his smile makes me felt.
    ~Non-Physical: He has done everything and beyond to show me just how into me he is. He's attentive, sweet, sexy, a hot kisser, sexy (again), funny, no games/ drama, treats me like a princess. :heart:

NO drama is ALWAYS a good thing! lol
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    HA, just a thought - to those's men who are great cooks (incl myself)...we love it so, but I'm sure it part of the reason we are all on here! lol

100% correct! :laugh:
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I love this idea!! Ok... I'll go!

~Name: Mike
    ~Relationship: Husband (4 1/2 years but together for 6)
    ~Physical: Freckles and bright red goatee!! :-D
    ~Non-Physical: The way that he parades me around like I'm arm candy... even though I'm not.