Replies

• mistymamas
    mistymamas Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing! Holy crap. :) So inspiring
  • mistymamas
    mistymamas Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WOW! your before is how I look right now. :) Amazing, great work!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    bumping to add mine later
  • nickiw68
    nickiw68 Posts: 71
    Options
    Bump to read later :smile:
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    omg amazing
  • Mels22
    Mels22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Well done eveyone!!! Great pics, and great motivation to keep me going. Thanks :)
  • l3xii
    l3xii Posts: 160
    Options
    bump
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    WOW! Truly amazing!
  • sexycute
    sexycute Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Before
    DSC00105.jpg

Now (during)
    ab804af2.jpg
    Wow! You did a great job! What did you do?
  • mahogonnee
    Options
    these before and after pics are amazing....
  • Victorking32
    Victorking32 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    still a work in progress:

febapril.jpg
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Bump for inspiration :) you all look great!!
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    all of you are impressive and great inspiration!!!!! thanks for sharing!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Before (Jan 2012): 160 lbs but i was "skinny fat" - 31% body fat
    After (April 2012): 157 lbs but now 21% body fat

7070987301_5fbe178a3d_n.jpg
    100 days by emgawne, on Flickr

Cleaned up what I ate a LOT, tried to eat as clean as possible, stopped drinking alcohol, cut down on carbs and upped protein intake, and did strength training and core conditioning classes.
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    I'm not where I want to be yet, but here I am after loosing 40 lbs. It took me a couple years to get to this point since I am not a fan of exercise and I like food. I am working on that and have been eating a lot leaner and healthier along with exercising at least 3 days a week. I am looking to add in some more weight training to muscle up a bit and would like to drop at least 11 more lbs if not more.

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh497/timremlinger/DSCN0145-1-1-1.jpg

ok, well I can't get the picture to show up. I will keep working on it, but if anyone has any suggestions I would be open to them. :) thanks
  • Pink231
    Pink231 Posts: 9
    Options
    Just want to say a huge thank you to the ladies and gents for sharing there before and after pics!!! Im 11 days into my diet and fitness plan and although im loving it i keep worrying about my 'belly fat' and am thinking will it ever go away?? I have never got rid of it since having my daughter last year and thought i never would! After seeing these amazing and inspiring pics they have given me the incentive to work harder and stick with it!!! I really want a bikini body as we are going on holiday next year and dont want to be worrying about 'getting my belly out lol'!!! I am deffo going to post before and after pics when i am done!!! Thank you so much again i am absolutely amazed!!! xxx
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    I'm not where I want to be yet, but here I am after loosing 40 lbs. It took me a couple years to get to this point since I am not a fan of exercise and I like food. I am working on that and have been eating a lot leaner and healthier along with exercising at least 3 days a week. I am looking to add in some more weight training to muscle up a bit and would like to drop at least 11 more lbs if not more.

DSCN0145-1-1-1-1.jpg

got it, finally.........
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!