30 Day Shred Challenge (4/16/12-5/16/12)

Options

Replies

• caegem
    caegem Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yeah the bouncing is a bit rough!! But Im determined, I just modify the jumping a bit.
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    D4 L1 done.

Has anyone figured out how to find the group for this?
  • lmbigsby
    lmbigsby Posts: 36
    Options
    I started last Thursday (4/12) have attempted all 3 levels and love them. I have already noticed a huge improvement in my upper body strength, finally able to do pushups. I don't have my measurements with me as I track them at home but when I record them this Thursday I will post starting and current.
  • zia130
    zia130 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just found your challenge and ironically enough I started 30DS last night
    thanks for creating, i could use the motivation as well, i've been dieting and exercising for about 8 weeks now and haven't lost anything and my measurements have not changed either, hoping things will turn around and staying positive, some days easier than others....here's to shredding!:smile:
  • Chrissy979
    Chrissy979 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 2, my shoulders are killing me, I hope this gets easier!
  • gendoll
    gendoll Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Today is day 6 and the end of week 1. Today was a cardio day for me and I went to one of my favorite workouts, Tae Bo. I haven't been able to finish and entire workout of Tae Bo in a VERY long time but I was able to finish the entire video plus some push-ups, and crunches thrown in as well. Feels great to be able to finish the entire 59 minute workout without gasping for air. Bring on some more Jillian tomorrow.
  • MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Measurements:

Bust: 39 in. (with sports bra)
    Waist (narrow part): 34 in.
    Hips (widest): 45.5 in.
    L. Thigh: 27 in.
    R. Thigh: 27 in.
    L. Arm: 13 in.
    R. Arm: 13.5 in.

Day 1 completed. 29 more to go!
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    my thighs are killing me!!! Think i need heavier weights, im not feeling much 'burn' on my arms or shoulders! x
  • clarelblack
    Options
    Day 8 of the shred and 2 days ago i hurt my knee, i did the shred again last night with a knee brace on and it's the jumping jacks that has done it! even worse now but i don't want to give it up......
    Any ideas???
  • TracyDP
    TracyDP Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Day 1. I got to day 17 a couple of months ago but I found it hurt my knees so I'm going to try again with modified version and easier on the jumping and bouncing. Took my before pictures yesterday.
  • TracyDP
    TracyDP Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am starting this today. I did it back in January and started a group and we each checked in everyday with eachother to see how we were doing and it was really nice. I found the group to be really good and organized it by day that each of us are on. I started a group but am having trouble getting memebers. Anbody who is interested inchecking in everyday let me know and I will invite you to the group.

I'd like to join the group.
  • Kristie5630
    Options
    I started this on Monday the 16th as well. I have ben doing it twice a day to help burn more calories. I wake up at 4am and do it then after work I do it again. I have noticed that my legs are super sore!!! hurt to do anything, but that only means it is working. So i have to keep it up.
    Hope you all are doing the same
  • MiMarMor
    MiMarMor Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 5 of level one. I don't feel nearly as winded as I did initially (I was so out of shape... oops), but I still feel rather sore. The first strength segment is the hardest for me, I think.

How is everyone else doing? :)
  • gendoll
    gendoll Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Day 7 was a bit hard for me. With the mix of 30 DS and cardio I feel every muscle in my abs, and arms and shoulder areas. Tender would be the best description. Powered through and finished though. Hopefully tomorrow will go better. Good luck every one.
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    D2L1 done yesterday but I forgot to post. I took today off though and will be back to it tomorrow...

eta:

bust: 33
    arms: 13
    waist: 37
    hips: 38
    thighs: 23
    calves: 14

i can't wait for after pics.
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    D3L1 dusted yesterday but did it right before work and had no time to post. I have to start earlier.

bust: 33
    arms: 13
    waist: 37
    hips: 38
    thighs: 23
    calves: 14
  • positivelyJ
    Options
    D3L1 done Thursday. Planning on doing my 3rd Shred for the week tomorrow.

Neck 14
    Bust 36.5
    Under breast 32
    Belly button (sucked in) 34.5
    Arms12
    Hipbone 39
    Saddlebags 41
    Thighs 24
    Calves 14

Weight 161.4
  • Chrissy979
    Chrissy979 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

Just completed Level 1, Day 3. I'm really having a hard time with the latteral lunges, I don't feel like my form is correct. Can anyone offer up some pointers?
  • missquela
    missquela Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i'm late! i started day one yesterday...can i still join? maybe i'll make it my challenge to finish by 5/16/12 :)

bust: 46
    arms: 16
    underboob: 40.5
    belly button: 52
    waist:40
    thighs: 30
    calves: 20
  • MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    D4 L1 done.

Has anyone figured out how to find the group for this?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4894-30-day-shred-starts-mon-april-16th-2012