Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

Options

Replies

• _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 now. Did anyone notice that on week 3 the first circuit that the third strength exercise (rowis) is only done once, she repeats the first two exercises a second time but then moves on to cardio.
    I also noticed on week 1 the second time they do the running man seemed like it was going on forever. so the next day I watched the clock and it was more like 50 seconds instead of 30 seconds. it makes me wonder what other "flaws" are in her videos.

Yes I noticed this in Week 1, too. Additionally, there are a few times where she says, "1 more" and she starts talking and it ends up being 10 more!
  • klafrankie
    klafrankie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am on week 1 day 5 of Ripped in 30. Feel free to add me as a friend and/or follow my journey on my blog at http://myorganicrevolution.blogspot.com/

Thanks in advance for the motivation and support!
  • sheebyweeby13
    Options
    I start tonight! CANT WAIT!!
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Ordered my copy on Saturday. Can't wait to get it! Hope I can keep up with her. :-)
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    I saw this and wanted to add an FYI.....once you complete her Ripped in 30 try Her Extreme Shed and Shred......I've been doing it for about 2 months now...I alternate betwen level 1 and level 2 depending on what my afternoon workout is for that day.
    Its about 45 min for each level and I burn about 250 cals doing level one and 300 cals doing level 2.
    I'm 5ft 3in and weigh 133 pounds......this is one heck of a workout. So when you get te hang of Ripped in 30 try this one.....you won't need to move on for a while LOL!

Also, her killer buns and thighs is pretty good and so is the 6 week 6 pack.

For most of my 33 pounds lost I did Jillian Michaels dvd's In March I started p90x and really....if you do Jillian, you can handle p90x.
    This is the order I did them in:
    30 day shred (did this for about 2 months)
    ripped in 30
    30 day shred alternating with 6 wk 6 pack
    Ripped in 30 alternating with 6 week 6 pack
    a month of killer buns and thighs alternated with 6 wk 6 pack
    a month of alternating ripped in 30 buns and abs
    Then I got Extreme Shed and shred the same time I got p90x so I did Shed and shred in the am and p90x in the afternoon and that is my current routine for the next 40 days.
    If you have a Wal-Mart near you....they usually have the JM dvd's for $10...so don't pay more than that for it!

Good Luck everyone! I LOVE JM! Her workouts are amazing!
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 1 Day 1 (again). Hoping to find the motivation to stick with it this time. :)
  • oops
  • I started the ripped in 30 i thought i was in shape but i guess not hahaha level 1 day 1 just gotta stay positive woot woot lol

lol, I thought week one was hard and then I got to week 2 and week 3 -- whew! I think I'm going to have to go longer than a week on Week 3 as it is very challenging and I find it hard to catch my breath after some exercises. I like being able to do at least 95% of each week before moving on to the next week. I started week 3 last Thursday and I think I'll start Week 4 next Sunday. It usually takes me at least 4 days to be able to remember the moves and I still find myself staring in disbelief at some of her moves,lol.

yea sometimes when i look at some of her moves im like wtc lol but i feel like i need to change it up.Im gonna start 6 packs in 6 weeks so hopefully that would get my mucles confussed and work out my other mucles in my body
  • I like this topic but its hard for me to find my reply lol so i made a group Ripped In 30 with Jillian M so any of you can join or add me as your friend but either way you will find support and motivation see and talk to you ladies later!!!
  • Angie1323
    Angie1323 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 1 - Wk 1 and LOVED IT! Both my husband and I were surprised at how much I was sweating in just 24 minutes!! Will DEF. continue to do it! I plan on doing 5 days instead of 6 because I am already incorporating 3 days of (50 minute cardio days) and 3 days of hour log kickboxing sessions and don't want to get burned out. I will also try to stick to the meal plan as much as possible, but for the sake of simplicity will probably repeat the same meal days. I'll post my progress!
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    How is this DVD? I am doing 30 Day Shredd Now.....is this one better, the same or what?? LOL :)
  • Nanamo2012
    Nanamo2012 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Nanamo2012
    Nanamo2012 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I saw this and wanted to add an FYI.....once you complete her Ripped in 30 try Her Extreme Shed and Shred......I've been doing it for about 2 months now...I alternate betwen level 1 and level 2 depending on what my afternoon workout is for that day.
    Its about 45 min for each level and I burn about 250 cals doing level one and 300 cals doing level 2.
    I'm 5ft 3in and weigh 133 pounds......this is one heck of a workout. So when you get te hang of Ripped in 30 try this one.....you won't need to move on for a while LOL!

Also, her killer buns and thighs is pretty good and so is the 6 week 6 pack.

For most of my 33 pounds lost I did Jillian Michaels dvd's In March I started p90x and really....if you do Jillian, you can handle p90x.
    This is the order I did them in:
    30 day shred (did this for about 2 months)
    ripped in 30
    30 day shred alternating with 6 wk 6 pack
    Ripped in 30 alternating with 6 week 6 pack
    a month of killer buns and thighs alternated with 6 wk 6 pack
    a month of alternating ripped in 30 buns and abs
    Then I got Extreme Shed and shred the same time I got p90x so I did Shed and shred in the am and p90x in the afternoon and that is my current routine for the next 40 days.
    If you have a Wal-Mart near you....they usually have the JM dvd's for $10...so don't pay more than that for it!

Good Luck everyone! I LOVE JM! Her workouts are amazing!
    Thank you, i have ordered the JM collection from amazon not here yet, hope your post gives me the motovation i need cheers hun.
  • ashmx250
    ashmx250 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    darn I was really hoping to see some before/after pics somewhere in these 17 pages lol! I just started RI 30 yesterday. I had tried starting it last year when I was at my goal weight but then found out i was pregnant (with my 2nd child) and got too sick with morning sickness to even get past level 1. My little guy was born feb 12 this year and I'm not wasting anytime getting back into shape. So I'm at it again trying to loose 30 lbs of prego weight as of March. Already about 11 lbs down after 30DS and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism/No More Trouble Zones.
  • tyildirim
    Options
    I finished week one but week 2 was so hard! I did it 3 times and quit because i still wasn't getting the moves right. But i've lost some weight now and gained some new muscle so maybe i'll try it again!
  • kdm_cheer
    Options
    I'm on week 1 day 6 of Ripped in 30 and I love it! I am also doing 2 circuits of NMTZ each day. What kind of results is everyone seeing?
  • Jydica
    Jydica Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow just did my first day of ripped in 30, sheesh! Thought I was gonna die!! Lol
    Like how really tells you to kick butt!
  • Jydica
    Jydica Posts: 4
    Options
    That's great!!
  • I'm on my second week of Ripped in 30 & week 1 of 6 pack six weeks ..I lost 3 lbs in one week but I could totally see the difference in my tummy GREAT WORKOUTS!!