WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN A GUY...

Options

Replies

• kacbldmm07
    Options
    I agree a man will pay you all attention if you are worth something to him.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    He's not into you anymore. The feeling passed. You should move on as well. Sorry darlin, happens to all of us.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    its not happening.
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Something is up with this guy, either married or has a girlfriend or was seeing how far he could get. "IF" you want to give him the "benefit of doubt". Do not contact him again. ....He may contact you, but don't count on it. Chalk it up to a lesson learned and move on. It is better to go through a little heartbreak now than big heartbreak later (or much worst). You are a beautiful girl and an MFP friend, please move on.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Sorry, he's not that into you. Stop calling and texting him. Date some other guys. Don't waste your time on some guy that's not even into you. Never believe the "I haven't called in the last 5 days because I've just been busy" .... that means "I just don't like you that much, leave me alone." If he likes you, he will MAKE time for you.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I want to take a vote or see some opinions on this.

I have been talking to a guy online at first, then he kept asking for my number. I gave it to him. He lives in a different state, but only 4 hours away driving. at first the calls were not everyday but at least every other day and he also used to be on messenger a lot. now he doesnt answer my texts and when i call he doesnt answer he will probably call back a couple days later. when i ask him why he hasnt been calling he says he is busy and that he took on a new job (he designs web sites and such) ... i just dont understand. Also I saw him once for an hour or so, after he left everything was fine, but lately past couple weeks or so he has been so distant. I'm not sure what to think and I dont want to say or do anything to seem needy or desperate. I texted him once and called him once on sunday with no answer. he still has not called me back so im not going to call. what should i do from here? What should i think? I'm so confused, and i really dont have time for a heart break. maybe he is just busy, but i mean u dont have a second to text me hello or something? ur not obama..... ugh.... some advice?......

thanks guys :ohwell:

Move on......
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    move on - i agree he is just not that into you. If he were he would be able to make the time. You are young and beautiful - plenty of fish in the sea - time to go fishing.
  • gazgirl
    gazgirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    who doesn't want to date Haifa Wehbe? just kidding.
    you're just wasting your time with this guy. move on find somebody better than him.
  • frecklesgalore
    Options
    This sounds EXACTLY like what I went thru with a guy recently. He lives in a different state, we met randomly, we talked, texted & emailed daily. Then as the holidays came he was "too busy with work" to call, text or email me, never mind visit.

Stupid me - he ended up being married.....with no intention of ever leaving her.

Lesson learned - when a guy stops giving attention, texting, calling, etc. it's time to let him go. If he pursues you again = great. If not, it saves a lot of heartache. Definately has made me put up a thicker wall but I'm worth it!
  • futbolista10
    Options
    Girl, I am sorry but he was just looking for some booty. He probably was just texting/talking to you hoping that when you guys did meet up, he'd get some.. and he probably does have a gf/wife. Unfortunately, that's how a lot of men are these days.

Sorry, but move on.
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    :sad:

why all these mind games? why cant people be real.

i feel like i want to call him and cuss his life out...but i wont :(
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    What mind games? What's not real? He made out with you and moved on. Would you prefer that he string you along some more? Maybe make out or boink some more before losing interest?
    i feel like i want to call him and cuss his wife out...but i wont :(
    Fixed it for you.
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    What mind games? What's not real? He made out with you and moved on. Would you prefer that he string you along some more? Maybe make out or boink some more before losing interest?
    Fixed it for you.

:frown: :cry:
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Fixed it for you.

:frown: :cry:
    Hon, you got it goin' on. There's plenty of guys out there that will call you back. Don't waste your time with this drama. Move on and be happy.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful. Believe me, whatever the problem is it's on his end, there isn't anything wrong with you. Move on, try to find someone closer to home. It makes life a lot easier.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Yeah just move on....most time everything is exciting at the beginning..and it dies down but not to the point of not calling and the key word is now he is to busy...If they want you they find time and make it....vice versa...Good luck to you...be confident in yourself....Man loves a woman that is confident....Hope he is not on this site...you don't want to come off desperate.. You will find you a great guy!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful. Believe me, whatever the problem is it's on his end, there isn't anything wrong with you. Move on, try to find someone closer to home. It makes life a lot easier.

Or neither of you have a problem and you're just not his type. Which is also ok :)
  • mzpharrell
    mzpharrell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with the guys. Sorry. If was as into it as you seem, he would make time for you no matter how busy he is. It only takes a couple of seconds to text "sorry. i'm busy, call you later".

^^^^^^^^^^My thought exactly
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Advice: Move on

Opinion: He is one of many sleazy guys online that is actually in a relationship, had a slow point or bad point inhis relationship, found you had some fun (whether it be physical or just emotional feeling attractive) now everything is Peachy again and he is trying to get you to dump him.
  • lambeas
    lambeas Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful,.. he should be moving mountains to get a single second of your time... the fact that he is not... tells me you can do better... I say NEXT...