Why do you "unfriend" people

Options
14567810»

Replies

• bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I'm the mad whacker.. I like to collect people and then randomly whack them with no warning. My goal is to eventually friend everybody on MFP and then eventually whack them. If you want to get whacked.. FR me!!!

um...bikermike, i might as well help you take one, or two more steps toward your goal...sending you friend request right now so you can add me....then immediately wack me if you'd like. :happy: :sad:

I generally dont delete biker friends because I'm biased, or ladies with hot abs... because I respect that! Exceptions can be made of course so take your chances... :glasses:

I'm pretty sure you whacked me last week. Guess my abs weren't hot enough.

Its nothing personal mind you, I just have and overwhelming desire to whack people occasionaly. Some are intentional, some are just collateral damage...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm the mad whacker.. I like to collect people and then randomly whack them with no warning. My goal is to eventually friend everybody on MFP and then eventually whack them. If you want to get whacked.. FR me!!!

um...bikermike, i might as well help you take one, or two more steps toward your goal...sending you friend request right now so you can add me....then immediately wack me if you'd like. :happy: :sad:

I generally dont delete biker friends because I'm biased, or ladies with hot abs... because I respect that! Exceptions can be made of course so take your chances... :glasses:

I'm pretty sure you whacked me last week. Guess my abs weren't hot enough.

Its nothing personal mind you, I just have and overwhelming desire to whack people occasionaly. Some are intentional, some are just collateral damage...

Well I kinda liked getting whacked. :wink:
  • JerseyGirl4eva
    Options
    I hope no one minds but I am going through adding many of you...If I don't add you it's nothing against you it's just that I ran out of time at work & I won't get back on-line until either much later or tomorrow but please feel free to add me!! I can use all the support I can get.
  • JerseyGirl4eva
    Options
    Really?? I never knew I had to change a setting to make it public or private I hope I didn'y lose anyone over this...I would like feedback about my food diary honestly. Sorry this was a response to someone's post about deleting people who don't have a public food diaryt I'm not too good with this yet.
  • Dangerdat
    Dangerdat Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    FYI - I have added everyone who has posted under this topic. I will be deleting you shortly.
  • CaliDreams27
    CaliDreams27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just deleted someone today because of that. A million status updates a day and majority of them were about her personal life, her boyfriend, etc. They were also super negative and it was starting to piss me off to see that every 5 mins lol
  • CaliDreams27
    CaliDreams27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I deleted one guy because he posted status updates like every hour and they were always long and not helpful to me. It was annoying so I deleted him. This isn't twitter.

I just deleted someone today because of that. A million status updates a day and majority of them were about her personal life, her boyfriend, etc. They were also super negative and it was starting to piss me off to see that every 5 mins lol