Wii Fit Team - September!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    ttthumper: On the EA active there are several activities that you and a friend can do if you both have a controller and nunchuk. The leg strap is optional and was designed after the game. You will just have to concentrate on the controller positions.

As to the sport pack.... The band it comes with is PA THE TIC!! I highly recommend picking up a set of resistance bands or tube you like instead and are challenged by. Just make sure the handles are small enough to hold both the controllers AND the handles at the same time.

No one will play any of the balance board games with me, so I dont know how that works. :frown:

Thanks a bunch.
  • LindsaySarai
    Options
    Does anyone know of someone who wants to sell their EA Active. I want one but don't have much extra cash!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    I would love to join your group....
    My husband bought me a wii fit several months ago and I love working out on it and the wii sports,,,,, I'm on it for 30 to 60 min. 3 times a week,,,, I try to do something new everyday to keep from getting board with my workout. I'll probably stick with that as my goal for right now, because of my busy life... it's hard for me to do more. I would like to get the wii active too. But also have the extra cash problem... so that will have to wait...maybe Christmas..:laugh:
  • mustang3
    mustang3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    125 calories in 15 minutes of Boxing
    92 calories in 15 minutes of Tennis
    77 calories in 15 minutes of Bowling

This is what I have found for Wii Sport. This is what i use if i log these activities. I had to go in and manually add these.
  • JPriceGA
    JPriceGA Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I use the Wii fit almost every day - I'm on day 100 and have logged over 20 hours - I forget the exact count! Currently I'm rotating 30 fit credits in a category per day. I like that It's fun and I don't get all sweaty! My scores keep improving, so I'm hoping it is contributing to my overall well-being as well as my entertainment.
  • Ktbell626
    Ktbell626 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I actually just bought my Wii Fit today! Its pretty awesome. my goal is to use it 6 days a week for an hour. I'm so happy other people are using theirs. I was hesitant to buy one but now I really love it.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Is it sad to say that after doing wii for 40 minutes yesterday now my body is sore!!! Wow i must be out of shape...
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Tammie~
    Its not sad but, take it from someone who got the crap beat out of them from having fun boxing. Use your wii fit today and tomorrow if it is the only thing you do. If you don't you're be sore for a week. You have to use the muscles again! LOL! I've been there.:blushing:
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Tammie- Hang in there. We all went through the same thing when we started excercising in any way again. It was sad for me to, but I looked at it as an eye opener on just how far I needed to go.

Supr- I like your comment on pain. lol That's a good way to look at it.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Supr- I like your comment on pain. lol That's a good way to look at it.

My DH always told me pain is just weakness leaving the body. He got it from the military. I'm not weak, I'm just fat! Also its more motivating for something to be leaving that I want gone. LOL! Glad you like it.:bigsmile: :blushing:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    OK 35 minutes on the wii fit today (woo Hoo) Hey Look at it this way the soreness is the fight your body is having with the fat and your body is winning. Yeah beat that fat :bigsmile:
  • jess8549
    Options
    I know I'm a little late, but I will commit to 30 coins 5 times per week.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    OK 35 minutes on the wii fit today (woo Hoo) Hey Look at it this way the soreness is the fight your body is having with the fat and your body is winning. Yeah beat that fat :bigsmile:
    beat the fat that's what the trainer says to you during the wii fit boxing! Awesome!
    I did my wii fit and it was my 200th day! Woot woot
  • mscocoa30
    mscocoa30 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I like the way you think. That is a great way of looking at it.
  • JPriceGA
    JPriceGA Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    suprjewls - I did my wii fit and it was my 200th day! Woot woot

Congratulations! That's awesome!
  • guidosgal
    Options
    Congrats on the 200th day I think I did to much Boxing to day because I am quoting the punching bag :noway: Ha too funny
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: every time i put in my Wii fit Disk it says it's not reading it and won't play the wii fit even though i just used it yesterday and it's not scratched, no finger prints , nothing... WHY WON'T IT PLAY ... I NEED TO WORK OUT... BLAH!!!
  • guidosgal
    Options
    That stinks I am sorry you cant play I could do the Wii Fit voices for you (measuring, measuring) , I could do more but my wii fit says rude thing to me like thats obese and it groans when I get on it) :noway:
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    omg my wii fit does the same thing when i step on.... im thinking of taking in my wii fit cd to the game store and seeing if they can fix it.. im so upset cause i really want to finish my workouts for the week..
  • guidosgal
    Options
    Good Idea they could polish it smooth for you and you can also us some canned air to clean out the inside of the wii :happy: