What did you have for breakfast?

Replies

• jinlopez
    jinlopez Posts: 38
    1/2 of an avocado
    1/2 of a tomato
    2 hard boiled eggs
    1/3 cup Be Real Cereal in 2/3 cup hot water (steel cut oats, raw pistachios, flax seed meal, dried cranberries, whole rolled oats, raw almonds, raw walnuts, dark raisins, quick oats, cinnamon, and raw sunflower seeds)
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    A cup of hemp milk, medjool dates, and a piece of multigrain bread with peanut butter
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Special K strawberry protein meal bar
  • Emmasnana
    Emmasnana Posts: 7 Member
    Fage 0% Yogurt mixed with blueberries, flax seed and truvia.
  • 2 hard-boiled eggs and a cup of honeydew melon
  • jgwhite
    jgwhite Posts: 23
    Chocolate Lucky Charms !

Chocolate + They're Magically Delicious!
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Today I had Cottage cheese with a berry preserve mixed in.
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    My dad made this very fattening ham and cheese omelet. Luckily, the cheese was right on top so I scraped it off and just ate a little bit of the eggs :)
  • mbcan316
    mbcan316 Posts: 41 Member
    Steel cut oatmeal with skim milk, fresh strawberries and a tsp of Stevia
  • andieb75
    andieb75 Posts: 26
    Yoplait Greek Blueberry yogurt with 1/2 cup of All bran cereal. I need the yogurt, it helps alot with digestion but it has so much sugar but I cant have artificial sweeteners so I'm stuck with going over my sugar. Anyone else have this isssue?
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Half bagel with smoked salmon, capers, grilled pimentos, and some cream cheese with chives.

Hope you had some no calorie mints after that one :laugh:
  • seebeachrun
    seebeachrun Posts: 221 Member
    Scrambled eggs with Siracha and Franks hot sauce, bacon, grits with cheddar cheese, and wheat toast. Going to eat light for lunch and dinner to make up but it was totally worth it. Had to tell the girl to stop putting bacon on my tray after 5 slices, she kept piling it on!
  • So far I've had 1 cup Kashi cereal and 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk. But I am always hungry and eat every hour. LOL
  • ilovekc
    ilovekc Posts: 46 Member
    4 eggwhite omlette with onions and peppers, one 45 cal italian bread with laughing cow spread
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    2 scrambled eggs and a protein shake mixed with skim milk.
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Banana, oatmeal, dried cranberries, slivered almonds, and a little brown sugar.
  • renwicker
    renwicker Posts: 158 Member
    Two pieces of toast with Nutella on them. YUM

I usually will eat Cascadian Farms Dark Chocolate Granola cereal.
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    banana, turkey sausage, 5 oz light vanilla frapp.
  • megandme120
    megandme120 Posts: 95 Member
    A cup of hemp milk, medjool dates, and a piece of multigrain bread with peanut butter

What does hemp milk taste like?
  • Smoothie - made of 1 cup skim milk, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder and Europes Best frozen fruit brand (peach, mango, strawberry)Yummy!!!!
  • bicoastalgirl
    bicoastalgirl Posts: 85 Member
    egg scrambled with fresh spinach from the garden, and a thomas' light english muffin.
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Cup of coffee and a Fiber One bar. I have a hard time eating in the morning.
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    I'm utterly lazy, so a cup of coffee and an atkins shake. not my best morning. :)
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    1/2 c. of egg whites with orange bell peppers, mushroom and cilantro, followed by a slice of ezekiel cinamon/raisin toast with
    1/2 tblspn of PB and a cup of joe :0)
  • gendoll
    gendoll Posts: 67 Member
    Boiled egg and Fat free Strawberry and Banana Yogurt. Not the best way to start the morning but wasn't really hungry.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Mini wheats with strawberries, bananas and 2% milk
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Was really hungry & craving a hamber patty so I ate 3oz and it was 93% lean for only 151 and it was delish, that was after an hour of working out, and i'm not even hungry for lunch yet.
  • marywanoKC
    marywanoKC Posts: 176
    Two glasses of water, an apple, and 6 oz of peach yogurt. Normally during the week I have either 3 oz of yogurt and 1/2 cup dry cereal (no milk) mixed in a bowl, or oatmeal with a packet of Stevia.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    a cup of water, porridge , toast, semi-skimmed milk,protein shake and a banana.
  • Two scrambled eggs, orange juice, and a piece of rye toast