Really Funny Things To Do To Make People Uncomfortable!

Options

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Whenever I do this:

2193703_2989.jpg

... it tends to cause a certain type of discomfort.

It's not discomfort, but that did cause something to stiffen up on me. :bigsmile:
    If your pants are tight, it will cause discomfort.
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    The same friend at one point in time had a loud speaker hooked up to his car. (Like an intercom) As we drove around town we passed a man out walking. The man sneezed and my friend nicely said gazuntite over the loud speaker. That poor man looked so confused.

^omg. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    i'm SO going to do this when i own my own ice cream truck!
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    whenever you're in a restaurant and there are paper toilet seat covers,

get one, put it around your neck, re-enter the restaurant

and loudly tell people

"hey look! free bibs in the bathroom!!"

oh my god, this one made me cry!!! I am so trying this!!!:laugh:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I worked in an office where we were big time prankers.

If you have a co-worker you are friends with..sit next to them in a meeting.
    Then draw a huge penis and casually (and discreetly) show it to them like it is relevant to the discussion.
    I did this to my friend and he could not contain himself. He laughed so hard he had to leave the room.
    YOU have to keep a straight face and look at the 'victim' like they are crazy.

Don't get anyone fired!
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    When you shake someone's hand, start massaging the inside of their palm with your fingers. haha So creepy...
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I've found the best way to make people uncofortable, aside from just speaking because my friends and I have an incredibly offensive sense of humor, is to compliment strangers while yelling really loud.

Drive by someone and yell, YOU LOOK WONDERFUL TODAY!.

Generally they will flip you off until they realize what you said.

hahahaha That reminds me of I time I was walking down the street and these guys yelled from a car, "MY MOM HAS CANCER!!!". I was like, "Uhhhh..."
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Bump
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Drive by someone and yell, YOU LOOK WONDERFUL TODAY!.

Generally they will flip you off until they realize what you said.

^^^^ I like this. Random acts of offensive kindness.
  • slightner
    slightner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    In the grocery store, my Dad would let a raunchy fart silently by my mom then he would just casually disappear down the aisle and everyone walking past would think it was her....LOL
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I did this in an elevator in DC.

I got on with a box and when it got to my floor I put the box right in the middle of the doorway and stared at the people on the elevator.

And then I walked off.

You have to be careful where you do this because, you may get arrested. lol.
  • tricia3368
    Options
    there is a show called "impractical Jokers" check it out ITS SOOOO funny
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    A couple of girlfriends and I were at a bar a few years ago and we were getting hit on. After a while we would just randomly say, "NO I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU!" or "NO BANG BANG". I felt sorry for the guys as they would walk away with red faces but........:drinker:
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    :wink:
    That is just perverted. People don't need jerks like you. Life is tough enough.

Yes, I admit, it can be perverted...but the chiropractor's office just LOVES it when I do that!

Oddly enough, some people DO need jerks like me! It gives them something to complain about....:wink:

Life is tough - but it's tougher without a sense of humor....

*Like*
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    When you shake someone's hand, start massaging the inside of their palm with your fingers. haha So creepy...

Or the totally limp handshake. . ewwwwww.
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    When riding a bus or subway or even a plane, be pre-loaded with s smoked oyster or two in a handkerchief.

Feign you about to sneeze. Whip out said handkerchief. Sneeze violently and loudly into the handkerchief.

Inspect the contents of the handkerchief. Pull out the smoked oyster, and after examining it briefly, eat it with much relish and smacking of lips.

or

place a plastic drink cup (8 oz. and stiff) in your arm pit under your jacket or sweater. Approach someone and offer to tweak their neck; they seem stiff or in pain. As you give their neck or shoulders or body part of your choice a quick motion, squeeze the cup in your arm pit and it will CRACK with an ungodly noise. This is more fun than pushing your nose around while you flick your teeth to emulate a broken nose.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    If I have a cough my husband will turn to me and say: "Jesus. Haven't you gotten over your TB yet?" Mind you this is usually said on an airplane, in an airport. You know, places where they would haul me off and quarantine me. :O
  • Thesis_gut
    Thesis_gut Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    fill a mayonaise jar with vanilla pudding. eat with a spoon.

Ahhahaa, I love this! Gotta try it sometime on the tube or on the bus :D

edit: also the perfect excuse to eat vanilla pudding!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Sunday morning.. Post an update on MFP saying: "Sound off! Who'se going to Church!". .

*crickets!*. .

Then scold all of your friends for being heathens. . :)