Picture18-1.png
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    great job to you all
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Well I am not done yet, but these are mine so far!!

dad.jpg

dade.jpg

dadm.jpg
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    VERY inspiring indeed - you all look GREAT!!! I plan on posting mine one day, too - just started today... I now have more hope! Thank you!
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    Excellent Ladies, I am working hard to inspirer as you have
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    MariaMariaM- Wow! that's incredible! your waist is so slim! and your arms are amazing! What did you do to get arms like that?

Thanks! I did P90x. Lots of pull ups and push ups. I am up to 12 full pull ups! There is also really good strength training involved. Everything I accomplished was done in my basement. Nogym membership. Of course I try to follow good eating habits.
  • Sheriemae
    Sheriemae Posts: 248
    Options
    Everyone looks great!!!
  • KrisC1122
    KrisC1122 Posts: 21
    Options
    I just started MFP about 3 weeks ago. I just took these pics today...

th_photo-1.jpg

th_photo.jpg

24years old
    171lbs
    5'6"
    mom of 2
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Everyone has great results !! I am new to Stronglifts 5x5 and these results are very inspiring !!
  • Mitodoteira
    Options
    gotcha, somewhere in there someone(s) accused that picture of being fake, photoshopped...
    Indeed. He could tell "by the pixels."

Funny, the last thing I thought about when I saw those pictures was checking out the pixels! :huh: :noway:
    I wonder if the person who accused that picture of being photoshopped is the same one who said my legs were photoshopped last week?

Just checked your profile pictures and I am curious if that tongue is photoshopped? :tongue:
    I know photoshop quite well and you can't tell "by the pixels", but there are ways to tell and I think that photo was photoshopped. If you look at the top of the left hip, you see that either her back is *really* arched, in which case it would have to be ver long too, or photoshopped. The arms, on the other hand, don't look photoshopped to me.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    gotcha, somewhere in there someone(s) accused that picture of being fake, photoshopped...

Funny, the last thing I thought about when I saw those pictures was checking out the pixels! :huh: :noway:
    I wonder if the person who accused that picture of being photoshopped is the same one who said my legs were photoshopped last week?

Just checked your profile pictures and I am curious if that tongue is photoshopped? :tongue:
    I know photoshop quite well and you can't tell "by the pixels", but there are ways to tell and I think that photo was photoshopped. If you look at the top of the left hip, you see that either her back is *really* arched, in which case it would have to be ver long too, or photoshopped. The arms, on the other hand, don't look photoshopped to me.

Sure you can tell by the pixels. Unnatural and rough texture/color changes are a very good indication of editing. You can tell that by looking at the pixels. I also saw what you saw...and agree completely.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

Sure you can tell by the pixels. Unnatural and rough texture/color changes are a very good indication of editing. You can tell that by looking at the pixels. I also saw what you saw...and agree completely.
    Ugh. I hope that you are referring to that muscled woman and not me (again, since I'm the one with the tongue mentioned earlier). Anyway...

Believe what you want, but I don't own and have never used Photoshop. The only thing I have done to any of those pictures is to click "autocorrect" and "resize" in Photobucket so it isn't 10" wide.

I shed a massive amount of weight and I have loose skin and stretch marks. I consider it important to be honest with people about that. I also have worked hard to get strong and healthy, and my results as shown on here are entirely me, no editing other than the aforementioned "autocorrect" and "resize."
  • N4monsters
    N4monsters Posts: 44 Member
    Options

Ugh. I hope that you are referring to that muscled woman and not me (again, since I'm the one with the tongue mentioned earlier). Anyway...

Believe what you want, but I don't own and have never used Photoshop. The only thing I have done to any of those pictures is to click "autocorrect" and "resize" in Photobucket so it isn't 10" wide.

I shed a massive amount of weight and I have loose skin and stretch marks. I consider it important to be honest with people about that. I also have worked hard to get strong and healthy, and my results as shown on here are entirely me, no editing other than the aforementioned "autocorrect" and "resize."

It's not you, it's this link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/534651-women-what-weight-training-does-to-your-body
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Awweeesomeness. Will look through more laters. :)
  • hersheyskiss
    Options
    bump
  • Kmsnomaha
    Kmsnomaha Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great thread. Looking forward to more inspirational photos..... Maybe someday I will be able to post my before and after :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing, you all look amazing and have inspired me to start lifting regularly
  • frazzle29
    frazzle29 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • agreenmess
    Options
    bump