The scale is a lying torture device! I'm proof :)

Replies

• mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Simply amazing! Good job!
  • jennifer_44
    jennifer_44 Posts: 2 Member
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!

Thank you so much for posting this! I have lost 25 pounds since January, but feel like I am working so much harder than that. I have played with .8 of a pound for 3 weeks. It was driving me crazy! I can tell that my body has changed for the better, but it is frustrating. Now, thanks to you, I know I'm not alone!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Wow! Just wow! You look awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • C00lCountry
    C00lCountry Posts: 282
    You look greatly different. I do agree that the scale lies. I have lost inches and never lost a pound. Keep up the great work.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    This is awesome.
    You look amazing!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Amazing
  • Lisammy
    Lisammy Posts: 34 Member
    You do look amazing! Great work! You worked hard and it shows :happy: I agree...I've had issues with my scale not moving lately, or going up a pound or 2. But I've had success with Non Scale Victories. My clothes are fitting looser, my body looks more toned, and I have muscles in places I never knew existed. I know I'm eating right and exercising daily even if the scales don't show it :wink: I've decided to focus more on FIT and less on LBS lost. Thanks for posting your success, it's a great encouragement!!
  • omg you look amazing!! great job girl!
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 913 Member
    You do look amazing! Great work! You worked hard and it shows :happy: I agree...I've had issues with my scale not moving lately, or going up a pound or 2. But I've had success with Non Scale Victories. My clothes are fitting looser, my body looks more toned, and I have muscles in places I never knew existed. I know I'm eating right and exercising daily even if the scales don't show it :wink: I've decided to focus more on FIT and less on LBS lost. Thanks for posting your success, it's a great encouragement!!

THIS IS AWESOME!!! I wish it hadn't taken me almost a year here to figure this out :) Congrats on your amazing outlook on getting fitter!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,749 Member
    I agree I hate the scale
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!:flowerforyou:
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Are you sure your scale's not broken??

WOW!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. I might just throw mine away
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Bump
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Em- you never stop amazing and inspiring me.

I don't think 'good job' covers it.

Thank you :) I'm eating protein and I'm gonna be LadyBuff like you one day :D
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Hooray for strength training! You look incredible. :flowerforyou:
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Such a remarkable difference even with the same weight. Thanks for posting this. Clearly shows not get so much bog down by the numbers on the scale.
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 913 Member
    Em- you never stop amazing and inspiring me.

I don't think 'good job' covers it.

Thank you :) I'm eating protein and I'm gonna be LadyBuff like you one day :D

Yayyy for lady buff! Thanks for all the support gemi :)
  • addjkd
    addjkd Posts: 31 Member
    You look great. I am curious, how difficult is P90X by the way? I have some physical limitations with nerve issues in my spine and was curious if one could do a toned down version. What are your thoughts on this?
  • sipseyab
    sipseyab Posts: 56 Member
    Fabulous!! You look awesome. I stopped weighing myself, too. I lost 4 inches in three weeks but the scale didn't move. Now I just use the measuring tape. :-)

Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!