The scale is a lying torture device! I'm proof :)

Options

Replies

• kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Wow-congrats! You look great!
  • mommyfauc
    mommyfauc Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    great thread! i am one of those scale obsessed! love this, and i think i will take some pictures! great motivation and great way to show us obsessed with the scale, how it is! you are not losing, because you are gaining muscle, which burns the fat. way to go!!!!!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You're "up" two pound hut look 20lbs lighter! You look great! I'm doing 30DS at the moment, but I want to try P90x when I am done.
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    holy moly! you look great!

I'm a slave to my scale and I think I need to destroy it after seeing your results!
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! This is great and what I've been trying to convince myself of for the past six weeks too! LOL You are doing phenomenal!
  • patwaldau
    Options
    thank you for posting this! i totally feel this way. damn scale. and you look AWESOME!
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! I'm hitting the weights hard again today!
  • SoBodyMazing
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!
  • malama2913
    Options
    Awesome work!! Thank you for posting this picture, it will help me from wanting to step on the scale so much and letting it have control over how I feel. You are definitely proof, keep up the great work :)
  • itsyogi1
    itsyogi1 Posts: 26
    Options
    Thanks I was totally about to say what the heck and forget it! Im still trying to figure out how many freaking calories I am suppose to eat everyday so this helped me out alot thanks!
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!x
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    wow! Look a the difference in your...everything! Fantastic job! You look great!
  • jens_mission
    jens_mission Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    The proof is there...awesome! This helps us to ditch the scale, all the stress is not worth it.
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    You have no idea how much i needed to see this!!! Im back at the beginning of my journey & need to lose 170+ lbs. I lost 10 lbs & could feel the differnce, ive since gained it back & feel it.

YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! DOING A TERRIFIC JOB!!
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I agree, I weigh at least twice a day and the scales hates me. I have lost 20 lbs since Jan but lately its stuck at the same weight. I can tell a difference since I have started running but the scales keeps sticking its tongue out at me!
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, girl! Incredible! Looking amazing.
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    As someone who loses weight at a near glacial pace (scale-wise) THANK YOU for posting this. Sometimes I read success stories where someone with my stats is down 30 pounds in 3 months and I've gotten maybe half that, and I start to really feel bad about myself and wonder what I'm doing wrong. I really needed to see this!

You look AWESOME, by the way.
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    As someone who loses weight at a near glacial pace (scale-wise) THANK YOU for posting this. Sometimes I read success stories where someone with my stats is down 30 pounds in 3 months and I've gotten maybe half that, and I start to really feel bad about myself and wonder what I'm doing wrong. I really needed to see this!

You look AWESOME, by the way.

Thank you! and I am the EXACT same way! I have some MFPs here who started around the same time as me and have dropped TONS of weight. I'm super happy for them because they've worked really hard, but then I'm like, what's wrong with me? And then I look at photos and realize I'm making my own progress and I don't need the scale to validate that.

Keep doing what you're doing - in the end, you're healthier, no matter what the scale says!!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome!!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Good Stuff
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!