The scale is a lying torture device! I'm proof :)

Options

Replies

• wilson1024
    wilson1024 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story it is a boost buster for sure! I was starting to really hate my scale!!!! I've been working out so hard and eating right and I gained a few lbs back and could not figure out why! But your pics def are an inspiration, do you mind if I add you as a friend? Thank you :)
  • laurief1212
    laurief1212 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing!! I rely on the scale way to much!! Seeing this is an eye opener!!!
  • laurief1212
    laurief1212 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing!! I rely on the scale way to much!! Seeing this is an eye opener!!! Thank you!!!
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I love the improvements in your posture!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference! glad you posted as many people still need to learn that the scale can be their enemy!! you're looking great though, by the time the full-on heat of the summer hits, you'll be knocking people out with that bikini body. keep up the hard work!
  • denise3085
    denise3085 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your post! I am in the same position - I've been exercising for 7 weeks, and the scale isn't moving. I feel that my body is changing - thanks for the visual!
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow!! you look amazing! Congrats and thanks for sharing! :smile:
  • nicolehaj
    nicolehaj Posts: 11
    Options
    bump
  • Nektariosmom
    Nektariosmom Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Muscle weighs more than fat! *ducks the incoming ****storm* :laugh:

Awesome results!
  • angie_sample
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for posting this!!!!!
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    This is a brilliant thread for those of us that can see and feel the changes but aren't being properly backed up at weigh in! Keep up the exercise people!
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Great work pays off keep up the good work. You are looking great
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! I guess I'm going to have to ignore the scale from now on! I'm going to put it away and not weigh myself once the entire 30 Day Shred! I'm not going to do measurements either. Just at the beginning and then at the very end when I'm done with it! Can't wait!
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Yes the scale does lie lots of times and it gets ppl to stop what they started and this really shows u not to go by weight alone.

you look great keep it up!!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I love posts like this :)

Keep it up; you are looking fantastic!
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I honestly would have thought you would have lost like 50 pounds with the difference in your photo's!! That is amazing! And you look great!!! :) Thanks for your encouraging photo's!!!

Keep up the fantastic work!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • ChristieStearns
    ChristieStearns Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I needed this BAD. Thank you so much. I've really been focusing on building muscle and I know that slows down what I see on the scale because my body is changing, but have been starting to get frustrated that nothing is happening. I am really going to try and let go of that after seeing your post. Thank you thank you.
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!! Thanks for posting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!