fit & butt ugly OR fat with and stunning??.

Options
12345679»

Replies

• elynnuh
    elynnuh Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    fat and stunning
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I would have to go for fit & Butt ugly....Someone that cares about their health and clean cut, nice dressed, and hygiene on point....with an awesome personality and cares about me...Yeah I will take that....
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    Never fat........it you are ugly or pretty that is what you are but fit is better than fat always!!!!!

Perfectly said!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    fit and butt ugly OR fat with a stunningly gorgeous face??
    my trainer and I got into screaming match over what men (and women) would prefer. We always debate topics like these because I understand both sides of the coin. So I am taking it to the streets of MFP. here's what my dad always used to say: Nobody wants a bone but a dog and even he wants some meat on it. :bigsmile:

SIDEBAR: so I personally believe beauty comes in ALL shapes, sizes, colors. Who can define it? INSIDE beauty is MORE important than asthetic beauty. It's interesting to see what everyone's take is. WOW. WOW. WOW. Blown away.:huh: :bigsmile: :noway:

Is it possible to have a gorgeous face while "fat"? To me, no. :/

I'd take neither I think.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    JR1Gz.jpg

*the best of both sides :)

hahahahahahahahaha
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I've never met anyone fat who was "stunningly gorgeous." But I may have a different definition of "fat" than some people.

Ugly is also subjective. If I think you're "butt ugly," that means I'm not physically attracted to you on any level, so your physique doesn't really matter.

Well u have obviously never met me!
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    Wow- reading this whole thread just made me feel super depressed about the state of human beings.

Well, then don't go reading the lady muscle thread b/c obviously I'm the worst of the lot. ;(
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    fit and butt ugly OR fat with a stunningly gorgeous face??
    my trainer and I got into screaming match over what men (and women) would prefer. We always debate topics like these because I understand both sides of the coin. So I am taking it to the streets of MFP. here's what my dad always used to say: Nobody wants a bone but a dog and even he wants some meat on it. :bigsmile:

SIDEBAR: so I personally believe beauty comes in ALL shapes, sizes, colors. Who can define it? INSIDE beauty is MORE important than asthetic beauty. It's interesting to see what everyone's take is. WOW. WOW. WOW. Blown away.:huh: :bigsmile: :noway:

Is it possible to have a gorgeous face while "fat"? To me, no. :/

I'd take neither I think.

Sooooo you think I am ugly?? I am fat but I think I am beautiful, but yes I need to lose weight, which is why I am on this site :happy:
  • AndyAbington
    Options
    I know a ton (no pun intended) of GORGEOUS overweight women.... Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. I'm very tall so my weight distributes better but I in NO way think I'm ugly. The same stars that hit on me when I was thin are still hitting on me now. We should all strive to be healthy, where ever that puts us on the scale. If eating healthy and working out still leaves you over what our society says you should be at, who cares. Love you and everyone else will.... but don't kill yourself eating twinkies or overdoing it in the gym because someone made a dumb *kitten* comment.

xoxo
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    not that i think shes fat - but nigella lawson - curvy with the face of a naughty goddess :o)
  • chunkyme
    chunkyme Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hmm..... What part of the Butt? Fit Is Gorgeous & PHAT Is Gorgeous As long as They don't have A UGLY Attitude I'm good!
  • mandabarri713
    mandabarri713 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Fat and attractive. Too expensive to fix ugly. And... everything works the same in the dark.

LOL YEAH THIS :)