What is a turn off for you ( Male & Female)

Options

Replies

• therapyruns
    therapyruns Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    SUBSTANCE USERS/ABUSERS OF ANY KIND.
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    what turns me off is this thread!!

Then why read it ?!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I dislike it (I don't dislike the people, just this action) when people pass judgement and form assumptions on others based on their lifestyle choices.

Get to know a person first, if they take drugs - perhaps it is medical/due to past events. If they wear too much makeup, maybe they have an insecurity.

Personally, it is irritating when people get on their high horse and pick faults with others for no reason at all.

Peace out.

Love this!

Love this too!!
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    finger nail biters
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    nasty and dirty toenails
    liars
    cheaters
    braggers
    loud and obnoxious people

that pretty much sums it up for me....
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    Rudeness... There is no reason for it...
    People that can't get their damn cell phone out of their ear.. Everybody doesn't need to know you freaking business. When you walk into a store or are around other people, get off the damn phone!!!
  • Tomeekab
    Tomeekab Posts: 9
    Options
    Duck faces made me laugh... now I kinda want to see an example of a Duck face.

I would start a thread where everyone has to post a picture of them doing duck face - but I don't have a picture to hand so that'd be a bit unfair to start it and not post it
    Duck faces are hilarious, I swear I don't know what made people think that is sexy lol just saying
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    My biggest turn off has to be ...............

.......................................................... the inability to put down a cellphone. Social media is great, but if you can't hold a conversation with me without Twitter / Facebook / etc etc interruptions, I am not sure we can be friends!
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options

I would start a thread where everyone has to post a picture of them doing duck face - but I don't have a picture to hand so that'd be a bit unfair to start it and not post it

If I have one I start it for ya! :laugh:
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I hit most of these turn-offs already, and many I aspire to...really glad I'm not dating anymore.
  • ilvmykidz
    ilvmykidz Posts: 66
    Options
    Liar, cheaters, being disrespectful, and men (boys actually) that don't act like men lol. The one's that get pedicure's, Manicure's, tanning, facials, botox, long hair, and tight pants. Now, I am not saying not to take care of yourself, but men like that usually prove to be very conceded and disrespectful.
    I will take a hard working handy man/construction worker with low pay over a high paid pretty boy in a suit any day. : ) lol
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I only have two turnoffs

1. celebrated dumbness
    2. suntans (which is really just #1)
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    And what's it matter if this is a "negative" thread? I was asking what are turnoffs. I'm not bashing men or women. I just don't like these qualities in my friends, or potential boyfriends.
    I think your anti-muscly muscles line hurt his feelings.
    http://antiduckface.com/

Thank God my wife is happy with me and I don't have to pander to the superficial.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Smoking is a deal breaker for me....no question
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    My biggest turn off has to be ...............

.......................................................... the inability to put down a cellphone. Social media is great, but if you can't hold a conversation with me without Twitter / Facebook / etc etc interruptions, I am not sure we can be friends!

^^agree completely. If we can't spend time together without you checking f/book every 15 mins then what's the point of us being together?
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    You sound a right catch :huh:

HuH?

Look what you wrote, 90% is you're view on men. Seems a bit of a negative thread really1

Sounds to me like she hit a nerve. :happy:
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    - Smoking
    - Lack of hygiene, resulting in body odour, bad breath etc.
    - People who complain ALL the time. I understand sometimes people need to have a rant (I do) or moan about stuff (I do) but it's when their whole life becomes negative, or they moan about the same problem over and over, it gets on my nerves, and I can't be around people like that!
    - Laziness / Lack of ambition.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    And what's it matter if this is a "negative" thread? I was asking what are turnoffs. I'm not bashing men or women. I just don't like these qualities in my friends, or potential boyfriends.
    I think your anti-muscly muscles line hurt his feelings.
    http://antiduckface.com/

Thank God my wife is happy with me and I don't have to pander to the superficial.

Lol Anti- muscly muscles...
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

this thread would be a win.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    You sound a right catch :huh:

HuH?

Look what you wrote, 90% is you're view on men. Seems a bit of a negative thread really1

Sounds to me like she hit a nerve. :happy:

I wish there was a Bowing smiley. Lmao!