This lady said that Kim Kardashian is FAT!

Options

Replies

• DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    I couldn't see the picture and am hoping this does the trick...

kk.jpg

Yeah, that's not fat. Some people are warped...
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    She's a "big girl" but I love her hourglass shape. I'll take that over skinny with no waist any day.

She is not a "big Girl" Rikki Lake and Roseanne are big girls.

So whats after big then? You just got offended at her big girl comment but then you go right around and call someone else big too. Hypocrite much?

Wait, how is she getting offended? I'm confused.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    had to look--didn't know about kate upton.this is what they're calling fat.

kateuptonmeasurements5.jpg
    KateUptonSportsIllustratedSwimsuit201111.jpg

I'm a straight female and I'd hit that... just sayin'.

Yeah, ditto.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    She's not fat but she does have a weird body shape IMO. In saying that, if I had her bank balance, I'd happily have her ar$e too. lol

A 'weird body shape' :noway:

How so?
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of her personality at all but if I could chose to have any kind of body it would be hers. Not a pounds less, not an inch less anywhere else. She has, in my opinion, an ideal body.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    She's pretty, but jeez, talk about hips. I have NO hips (slender and athletic) and I am SO thankful. If she lost alot of weight, she'd look disproportioned.

Are you implying wide hips are a negative trait in a woman?
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    She's probably within the acceptable level of body fat for a women.

In terms of attractiveness yeah of course she's hot. Dumb as dog's balls though.

This^^

As much as I hate to defend her, she is definitely not dumb. She was a business woman at a young age. She had her father buy the designer bags and shoes that were months or years from being released to the public and then sold them on ebay for many times what they would have sold on their debut, making her a huge profit. She paid back her father what he spent on the items and kept the profits. She's continued to make money with hard work and knowing what the public wants but unfortuntatly has had to sacrifice much of her dignity to do it.
  • d4rkn3ss06
    d4rkn3ss06 Posts: 57
    Options
    She's not fat. She has a great body but she sucks as a person and is annoying!
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Well, I must like fat. That pic would be a goal pic for me... similar to how I was built in college, and what I'm afraid to aim for now. I'm not sure I can get that thin, and these folks are calling it fat! :noway: :noway:
    Oh well, my husband likes some curves, and as long as I'm happy and he's happy, we're good.
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    If you see her in an unedited pic or on her show in a bikini her body does not look like that. Shes not toned at all shes flabby covered in cellulite and without make up she looks scary
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Hope not. My *kitten* & thighs aren't far off from that. Lol.
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    had to look--didn't know about kate upton.this is what they're calling fat.

kateuptonmeasurements5.jpg
    KateUptonSportsIllustratedSwimsuit201111.jpg

I'm a straight female and I'd hit that... just sayin'.
    I'm sorry but OH-MY-GOD!!! Calling Kim fat is one thing - But this woman is the picture of sexiness. I showed this photo to my OH and we were both in a severe state of shock that anyone could call this girl fat.
  • Tanny3
    Tanny3 Posts: 26
    Options
    SHE IS NOT FAT!!! she womanly no one likes a twig theres fat and theres curvy shes curvy. Everyones got different opinions but to say that shes fat is why people end up with eating disorders.....now pass me a mcdonalds!!!
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    LOL shes far from fat, she has all the right curves in all the right places. its either jealously or the woman who says it prefers athletic figures...but 'fat' is a joke. would like to see what the woman who said it looks like. hehe
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I understand the Kate Upton craze (this is coming from a woman who, you know, appreciates women). As far as Kim Kardashian goes, there's obviously a difference between being fat and being "soft," which she is. There's nothing wrong with her body so long as she's being healthy and taking care of herself.
  • EllieMo
    EllieMo Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    This, ladies and gentlemen, is what a *real* woman's body looks like!!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

...Sigh...
  • kelleymj
    kelleymj Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    She's probably within the acceptable level of body fat for a women.

In terms of attractiveness yeah of course she's hot. Dumb as dog's balls though.
    hahahhahahha....like that "dumb as dog's balls"! :laugh:
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    I hope to hell it's not what a real woman's brain looks like, otherwise I'm happy to be a *fake* one. :sick:
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options

According to whom??