Opinions on Male Body Hair-Hairless or Wookie Status???

Options

Replies

• sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    this seems like a bizarre question to me.

I am amazed that the extreme body hair removal industry even exists, not to mention that they have managed to create a new neurosis for otherwise normal people.
  • Thinkthinstaythin
    Thinkthinstaythin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    legs are fine chest hair pubic and back hair just grosses me out!
  • SerahLaffere
    SerahLaffere Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is hairless (on his chest) quite
    Muscular so it suits him. Hairless legs are nice if you have muscular legs. Or a bit of weight on them. Skinny legs need hair!
    Just my personal opinion :p
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Chest hair, good. Arm and leg hair, fine. But back hair that puffs out of your collar...no go. Please trim.

A guy at the last concert had sooo much hair coming out of the back of his tshirt....my friends and I couldn't stop starring. I'm pretty sure someone took a picture..it was just toooooo out of control.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, love the topic name! I like a normal amount of hair on a man....leg hair, chest, face, head is all good. Not so fond of the back hair but being a former esthetician I could help out in that area!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of body hair.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My husband looks like chewbacca. Him's sexy as hell.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I am just seeing what women think of man with body hair? I have a small nice amount of chest hair, little to no back hair(just a small poof that trails down from the back of my neck), armpits are shaved cause I don't enjoy looking like I have the Jackson 5 in a headlock, but my legs are hairy.

I trim my leg hairs on my hamstrings, thighs, I shorten my lower leg hairs but I do not shave it off as I am like trying to be "that guy."

What do other guys do and what do women like more?

I shave my face w/ electric, my arms w/ a trimmer and legs w/ a trimmer.
    Time to time my stomach is done w/ the same trimmer.

I hate body hair. I do not have a big problem w/ back hair, if I ever do, it's gone.

However, my body hair isn't a dark color either. So it's not noticeable usually.

I will NEVER trim/shave my pits again.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I like NO chest and back hair, no hair downstairs. Underarm hair and leg hair are fine. And hair on your head; not into baldness.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Chest hair is fine....not a fan of back hair. Would never date a guy who shaved or trimmed hair on legs or arm pits.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I was a swimmer for years so underarm hair is habitually removed, as is downstairs and thats largely for hygiene. Opinions?
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Seriously ladies...what's wrong with the Wookie? He is the last of his kind and needs help repopulating....can't you just imagine the impact on the Empire?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnMYo8DcDwHu4tLYD59KBHJ1bGZVO54ZxZh5J22IjXLM2VUTDY
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options

I shave my face w/ electric, my arms w/ a trimmer and legs w/ a trimmer.
    Time to time my stomach is done w/ the same trimmer.

I hate body hair. I do not have a big problem w/ back hair, if I ever do, it's gone.

However, my body hair isn't a dark color either. So it's not noticeable usually.

I will NEVER trim/shave my pits again.

Do you have some advice on how to gently hint to a man that a good trimming of the chest hair is in order? I don't want to hurt his feelings but I would like the chest to be more accessible. It's hiding a great body.
  • Capt_Chev
    Capt_Chev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    this does it for me

f-386.jpg
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    i get creeped out by guys that are hairless.. i didnt like 12 year old boys when i was a 12 year old girl why in the world would i want one now that i am a woman???
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I better not read these LOL
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    A man should be a MAN... chest hair and all! If i wanted a boy i would want someone with a bare chest (eww!!) Now that being said, i think that there is nothing wrong with trimming some stuff up. I dont want to be sleeping with a bear rug.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Hmm never really thought about it much, but come to think of it, I like a smooth man :love:

Edited to correct grammatical mistake.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    smooth as a baby all over and i mean everywhere andf i expect my girly girls to extend the same courtesy-Ty
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Ideally no hair is the best, however, I think it's asking a bit much.