• shelby_carroll
    Options
    Oh my god this thread.
    <3
    I can't even.
  • Lea_8D
    Lea_8D Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    So the consensus seems to be: Drink plenty of water, eat plenty of fruits and veggies. Shannon, can you try that for say, a month, and let us know if it helps? :drinker:
  • shannon8489
    shannon8489 Posts: 39
    Options
    So the consensus seems to be: Drink plenty of water, eat plenty of fruits and veggies. Shannon, can you try that for say, a month, and let us know if it helps? :drinker:

i'm not kidding when i say i've tried everything lol the doctor said i have a nonfunctioning colon and he doesn't know the cause......the only thing i can do is wait it out or take laxatives
  • Lea_8D
    Lea_8D Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I guess it could be some kind of medical condition where peristalsis of the intestines is not happening correctly.
  • rininger85
    rininger85 Posts: 131
    Options
    lmao... I've always heard the phrase "a pound a poop" which I interpreted as on average you'd drop a pound every time you pooped but I've checked before and the scale doesn't seem sensitive enough to tell some times lol
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    NICE JOB!
  • wimbels
    wimbels Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    1109MoreCrap--1.jpg

^ THIS. bwahahahaha
  • chapparra27
    chapparra27 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    yah just once a week....not sure why, I had a colonoscopy and use fiber supplements, maybe just nerves? But I usually average once a week!
    Maybe IBS (irritable bowl syndrome)?
    I too am a once a weeker and this is the reason.
  • _AalexisA_
    _AalexisA_ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    wow .......... * blank stare*
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    yah just once a week....not sure why, I had a colonoscopy and use fiber supplements, maybe just nerves? But I usually average once a week!

That is insane! I've never heard of someone pooping once a week. Not like I talk about it with my friends or anything, but that's just crazy! Does your doctor think that's normal? I always thought normal was pooping at least once a day. Your poor colon! I do weigh myself after my morning poo, but really 3lbs? lol I'm fascinated with this conversation....

well the first time i went 10 days without pooping and ended up in the hospital, they did x-rays and a CATSCAN and couldn't even give me and enema because I was so backed up........... so I had to drink 2 gallons of this nasty laxative and **** for hours :( ever since then I haven't pooped normally and the doctor says he has no idea what it could be, just that my colon isn't functioning correctly

you know what, I think you have irritable bowel syndrome, girl
  • Rashyda
    Rashyda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am literally crying tears of laughter here. :laugh:

ME TOO
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options

i'm not kidding when i say i've tried everything lol the doctor said i have a nonfunctioning colon and he doesn't know the cause......the only thing i can do is wait it out or take laxatives

Have you had a Gastric Emptying test?
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    have you tried metamucil daily?
  • SweetPickle007
    Options
    This S***T is funny!!:laugh:
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your 3lb poop baby! I always weigh more after I poop.

Ditto. Don't know why or how, but happens all the time to me. (the weight gain, not the 3 pound turd)

^^^ Me too
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Well... I like to imagine I'm pooping fat/extra weight... Can't say I've ever had one be quite that, er, realistic before, though.
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    solid thread...

bump_gut_gif.gif
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Haha. This is what I needed to read. I really needed a good laugh. Keep it coming!

She can't. She needs another week to develop another 3lb bomb. Haven't you been reading the thread?

I'm beginning to think she isn't the only one full of it!
  • robinrainville
    robinrainville Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Most entertaining post and comments ever! And PS, this is why I used milk of mag the day before important weigh ins in my weight loss challenges :)