Stay away from____________!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• theladyy
    theladyy Posts: 176
    Options
    Stay away from milk. All the hormones and it's not natural to drink milk anyways after being weaned.. Unless you're that 10 year old on the cover of the magazine this week :)

Hey I drink milk every day and I've yet to grow a dingdong so I don't see where the problem is.

It's not natural to drink it because milk comes from COWS. Cow's milk is for baby cows, we are not cows! If you want to drink milk it should be a human's milk, not a cow's. Besides, we aren't meant to drink milk once we are able to eat solid foods.
    Who wants to drink something that is meant to help a baby cow grow to over 400 pounds in 8-10 months?

Sounds like someone needs to relax and have a big glass of chocolate milk. :drinker:
    Also, with that argument, we shouldn't be eating eggs either, right?
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Stay away from vegetarianism. Seriously, eat meat. You're not cool and nobody cares.

I like vegetarians. It means more meat for me!
  • wendy3330
    wendy3330 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    high fructose corn syrup and aspartame
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Stay away from milk. All the hormones and it's not natural to drink milk anyways after being weaned.. Unless you're that 10 year old on the cover of the magazine this week :)

Hey I drink milk every day and I've yet to grow a dingdong so I don't see where the problem is.

It's not natural to drink it because milk comes from COWS. Cow's milk is for baby cows, we are not cows! If you want to drink milk it should be a human's milk, not a cow's. Besides, we aren't meant to drink milk once we are able to eat solid foods.
    Who wants to drink something that is meant to help a baby cow grow to over 400 pounds in 8-10 months?

Sounds like someone needs to relax and have a big glass of chocolate milk. :drinker:
    Also, with that argument, we shouldn't be eating eggs either, right?

Why? Do eggs feed the chicks? How does it compare to milk in this particular argument? One is for growth, one is the actual animal.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    @Trail_addict: Your legs are looking SICK! :drinker:
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I have to stay away from any gummy candy: Gummi Bears, Gummy Savers, etc. I'll devour the whole bag. I love that chewy texture.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    What is 2 girls and a cup?

Something you shouldn't google if you don't know all ready. There is no amount of eye bleach that can fix you if you see it.
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options

Agreed..... MEOW!
  • Trail_Addict
    Options

Thanks. :blushing: ..

I'll get them to a doctor pronto. :tongue:
  • reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    Options

But humans eat tons of food derived from other plants and animals. Our widely varied diet helps us survive.
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    memes-if-vegetarians-love-animals-so-much-why-do-they-eat-all-their-food.jpg
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Stay away from vegetarianism. Seriously, eat meat. You're not cool and nobody cares.

haha word, yes you can have all the meat that we don't touch :D
  • KristalDawnO
    KristalDawnO Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Ruffles Ultimate Kickin' Jalapeno Ranch!!!!!!!!!! You can't put them down!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • StirFriedGiblets
    Options

But humans eat tons of food derived from other plants and animals. Our widely varied diet helps us survive.

^^ Totally agree with this!
  • harleygaljojo
    harleygaljojo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    foods with lots of sodium. Great way to gain 3lbs over night
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    nigellagillian.jpg
  • Trail_Addict
    Options

haha word, yes you can have all the meat that we don't touch :D

Sounds like a fair trade. :-D
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    nigellagillian.jpg

There's gnarly looking people who eat every kind of diet. And bogus health gurus for everything.
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options

v7zb6b.jpg

Don't you know milk is bad, just ask my daughter!
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options

I say this ALL the time. Milk is for baby cows not baby people. Or big people. No one gets it though. Too much propoganda out there from governments and dairy farmers.