Happy Weight Calculator

Options

Replies

• RiverDancer68
    RiverDancer68 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My "happy weight," according to this site is 155.6 (which is what I started at 2 years ago). My current weight is 137...so I am underweight according to this. But, I wasn't happy at that weight, so who knows??
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    My happy weight is the same as my goal weight
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    147.2lbs, my goal is 143. but id take 140 anything! lol.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I figured out I have a small frame, so at 5'6", my happy weight is 140.3. I weighed 140 today, so I guess that means I should be happy, but my goal weight is 138. Can't seem to get there, so maybe that is why.
    My second time around I told it small frame. I'm also 5'6" but ten years younger than you. Interestingly, it gave me 132. (which is very much my happy weight. It's the weight I was for years and years and years before all this...hot flash crap started) :smile:
    It's interesting that it gives you a higher weight. I'm figuring it's made a certain "assumption" about you that it hasn't made about me...
  • Rikki007s
    Rikki007s Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm at my "happy weight" at 136, but I want to be 130 at the most.
  • tony1307
    tony1307 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My "happy weight" is 13 pounds less than my goal weight
  • CandaceyD
    CandaceyD Posts: 74
    Options
    My happy weight is about 15 pounds lighter than what i was going for. To be honest, I'll be happy to lose 2/3 of what I'm trying to. It's going to be a long hard journey.
  • Thunder_Power
    Options
    My "Happy weight" is WAY below my goal weight. Like, 15 pounds lower.

I hit that weight when I was at my least happy and it took extreme stress and no eating to get there. :/

It runs on the BMI system which don't work with me because I have super muscular Thunder Guns-er I mean legs. According to my current BMI I'm "obese" which is SO far from true.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Not impressed. According to this, my Happy Weight is 10 pounds higher than my historically highest weight, and I was only at that weight because of medication.

Well, gee, it's only about 25 pounds off.

The worst assumption was that because I have an obese relative I should be at a higher weight.

That this was a Self calculator should have been the tip-off.
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,273 Member
    Options
    It is 10 pounds lower than my goal weight which is about right. My goal weight is set to be just in the healthy range. When I was normal weight I was closer to my happy weight than my goal weight and I look really good at about 3 pounds lighter than my happy weight. Yes I think it probably is my happy weight. I have a small frame.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Pretty close to my goal weight, it's two pounds lower.
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    My happy weight is my exact weight!
  • inkydnk3
    inkydnk3 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My happy weight is 10 less then my goal weight.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Hah ... even going with the highest figure I've gotten from any estimate, my 'happy weight' would still give me a bodyfat of under 15%.

Don't think so.
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I think I would be happy at the weight it calculated. My goal is 15 lbs less, but I'd still be okay.
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    my happy goal weight says 140lbs and i would be happy at 160-170ish..:P
  • jenbooks
    jenbooks Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    It claims my happy weight is 133. Hm. Sounds like it's taking bmi as gospel. My goal is 145, but to be honest, I haven't the foggiest how I will feel or what I will look like. Guess I'll find out WHEN I get there.

What's up with the "have you recently quit smoking" question?? Pfft - more like, never started.
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Happy weight was 145.5 and my goal weight is 140. My current weight is 173 so can't wait to be Happy :)
  • southernsweetie1978
    southernsweetie1978 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Mine said 115. I am currently 145 so I have a long way to go to be happy...haha.
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I weight 197 right now it says my happy weight would be 164 for a large frame..yeah id be pretty happy with that i think..
    i remember being thin at 170 which is my goal weight but i would like to go beyond that..but not so much that i look like skin and bones..a little bit of meat on my bones some curves..