Armed and Dangerous?

Options
RainRedfield
RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
When you walk/hike on streets, paths, etc... Do you carry a weapon? If so, what?

Personally depending on where I am and what I'm doing I carry anything ranging from:

an Asp (Extend-A-Baton)
to a hand gun.

Replies

• Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    G26 strapped to my waist if I'm going alone, and at night. It's like my Amex card, I never leave home without it :laugh:
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Only thing I carry when On a night run or bike ride is my Rape whistle... on weekends.... just condoms.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Im from India. Never owned a gun....but i would if i could.

BUT..we women were taught to carry red chili pepper powder in a section of our bag and hoick a handful in the assailant's eyes. ( my gramma's tip ):laugh:

In my teens...when i would travel in a crowded bus and get 'poked' at by men behind me....i would step backwards with my 4 inch stilettos and grind the point into their feet. No one bothered me after that .

In my 20's i didnt live in India, but i would carry a little shiny pen. It had a blade that slid out when i pressed the button.
  • cinnamon_gurl
    Options
    I think I would like to be adopted by your gramma!

Both good tips! Thanks for sharing.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Only thing I carry when On a night run or bike ride is my Rape whistle... on weekends.... just condoms.

I'd make you blow that whistle! :smokin: And you'll LIKE IT!
  • markymarrkk
    Options

I'd make you blow that whistle! :smokin: And you'll LIKE IT!

If you were to attempt to provoke my rape whistle...I would immediately destroy said whistle and show you why I'm a BAMF
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    an Asp (Extend-A-Baton)
    to a hand gun.

you a cop?

If backpacking I have a knife, but as a tool not a weapon. other than that no, I can talk my way out of most any situation. I have done a lot of election work walking in all sorts of neighbor hood and never came across a time I was not able to resolve or lessen a tense situation. and that is with me being a dorky looking dude in heavy gang neighbor hoods.

just lucky I guess.
  • markymarrkk
    Options
    dorky looking dudes don't usually get fccked with in the crazy hoods I grew up in...it's always the dudes walking around like a bad *kitten* that need to worry about stomping thru the hood
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    haaa haaaaa
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    i carry a glock 40 um in one of my fat rolls its up to the crook to figure out which one
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am a weapon.... you just won't know it till it's to late! ;D
  • geezer99
    geezer99 Posts: 92
    Options
    My grandmother's advice;
    One night a man was following her as she walked alone. She turned around, walked back to him, and said; "Don't I know your mother?" He turned and walked away.
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Any one of the Following:

Para Ordnance Warthog .45
    S&W Bodyguard .380
    Ruger LC9
    S&W M&P .40
    Ruger LCR
    Glock 23 (Official work business outside of patrol...court, training...etc)
    Glock 22 (Duty weapon)
    All depends on the mood, attire and situations lol
  • destinyw1313
    Options
    If I go out in my truck I have 2 guns in it. If I am on my motorcycle just the pepper spray or my taser. However I would also stomp on whoever it was with my heels.
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Wow! Where do you all live? The only place we need any kind of weapon is in the woods when we're hunting or camping.
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Wow! Where do you all live? The only place we need any kind of weapon is in the woods when we're hunting or camping.

Massachusetts
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    I'm in England, so I carry erm, an umbrella?
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    Taurus 85 or Kel-Tec PF9

Daily, non-fitness related, Glock 22
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    Just my fist...
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options