Replies

• Chazymomma
    Chazymomma Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Homemade banana bread slice and a bottle of water
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Homemade breakfast cookies and coffee. :)

that sounds good--whats in it?
  • kimziebaby
    kimziebaby Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Kashi honey sunshine cereal with almond milk, and a banana. :)
  • liz_steinborn
    liz_steinborn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    cool mint chocolate clif bar and 2 glasses of water. I'd been drinking coffee for breakfast the last couple of days and have been extremely irritable. I figured it couldn't just be work I had to blame, so I tried breakfast and I'm already in a better mood!
  • shay0119
    shay0119 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    100 Calorie Bagel Thin
    1 Tsp Cream cheese
    Crystal Light
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    1/2 lowcarb pita with 1tbsp teddie organic peanut butter. 125cals 7proteins 8 carbs 9fats
  • Chazymomma
    Chazymomma Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Is a string cheese too simple for protein? I walk on the treadmill at an incline of 4 for 30 minutes at 3mph. Surely not as intense as most people, but I am just getting started.
    Much research says you should take in some simple carbs and proteins post-workout as your body is better at assimilating these nutrients in a window after working out - 30 minutes to an hour. So, they're just getting a small mean in post-workout to make sure their body has what it needs to recover. I personally use a supplement for this (pretty much the only supplement I use). Don't beat yourself up if you miss this nutrition, but try to get it. Just DON'T mistake it for a bonus meal you don't have to count. It's just changing the timing of your fuel for you body, not the total amount you get to intake. Make sense?
    sorry im new to this and i just had a quick question.. I keep seeing people talk about a recovery drink?? I was just wondering if someone could tell me what it is? :) thank you
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    banana, bagel thin with cream cheese and apple jelly .. some yummy green tea and WATER!!!
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    3/4 cup plain greek yogurt mixed with SF/FF chocolate pudding mix
    1 cup cheerios with 1/2 cup lite vanilla soymilk

Oatmeal Crisps (1 C)
    Almond Coconut Blend Milk (1 C)
    Banana, Small
    Coffee 8 oz ( 2t Sugar, Coffee Mate)
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Shakelogy mixed with vanilla almond milk, almond butter, water and half a banana.......
  • ready2tryagain42
    Options
    Maple and brown sugar low sugar oatmeal and blueberries
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Coffee
    Half scoop vanilla whey
    Tbspoon Milk
    Breakfast burrito with a high fiber low carb tortilla, two scrambled whole eggs, two slices of low sodium turkey bacon, onion and a pinch of sharp cheddar cheese.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Eating it right now - Trader Joe's multi-grain hot cereal topped with plain greek yogurt, walnuts, strawberries & honey. Delish!!
  • jallen1955
    jallen1955 Posts: 121
    Options
    2 omega 3 eggs, 1.5 cup fresh spinach, 1 tsp virgin coconut oil and a paleo pork/chicken sausage patty :)

also was bad and had 2 cups coffee with splenda
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    a fried egg and toast :)
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Goldegg substitute egg whites 1/2 c.
    Oatmeal toast - 1 slice
    coconut oil for spread 1 tsp.
    1 grapefruit red
    Keurig coffee w/ coffeemate hazelnut creamer

:bigsmile:
  • mom2scc
    mom2scc Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    didnt have breakfast food in house so i had lunch for bf so i had homemade chickenfingers lol
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Honey greek yoghurt with sliced banana, fresh blueberries and mixed seeds sprinkled on top. It tasted so indulgent I almost thought it must come to a thousand calories, but it was only 272. I might even have this as dessert sometimes as it was gorgeous! :)
  • dcalentino
    dcalentino Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yogurt O's (cereal) with 1% milk and 2 cups of coffee.
  • try2basunbeam
    try2basunbeam Posts: 128
    Options
    It's like a latte but made with half and half...creamy goodness!

What is a breve? x