Guys...do you wants bones or meat??

Options

Replies

• Dreamweaver_5107
    Dreamweaver_5107 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Meat please, I hate bones and would rather see a woman a little over weight than under....
  • noemike
    noemike Posts: 61
    Options
    meat!!
  • khethil
    khethil Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Echo the "You must do and be what makes you feel good"-sentiment.

But for me it's curves & shape; size isn't an issue unless it's extremely one way or another.

... this guy's 2 cents
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    *sigh*
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    just get healthy. who gives a fawk what guys think? Health is the priority, plain and simple.
  • Dreamweaver_5107
    Options
    I also hear guys love great sex no matter what size. So if you're super confident with yourself and in the sack, they'll soon forget what size you are.

So true... :)
  • SinkTheBismarck
    Options
    I'm a vegetabletarian.
  • Grandysl
    Grandysl Posts: 189
    Options
    I like a little meat on the bones.
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Guys-I'm curious...I'm 5 foot 4 and trying to figure out a goal weight that will be healthy, and look good as well. lots of pics here show people that are total muscle, some are overweight, and some are 'average' for lack of better words. So my question is...would you rather have a super skinny girl or a girl with some meat on her bones? What's a good weight to be at and look healthy, yet on the skinny side?

Every person will have a different opinion on this. You're goal should be to get to size that is healthiest and most comfortable for you! Good luck!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I prefer both as I don't want to oogle an amoeba
  • susannahcooks
    susannahcooks Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I had a friend in college who spoke Spanish and used to say this in Spanish: Los huesos son para un perro, la carne es para un hombre

Translated: Bones are for a dog; Meat is for a man.
  • lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but I'm 5'4"... I currently weigh 127, about 22% body fat (fluctuates quite a bit due to my level of training). You can pretty well see what I look like in my profile pic (from my first triathlon - that's me exiting the water). That's not a super-skinny weight, that's a healthy weight, with a heck of a lot of leg muscle (I just did a 180 mile bike ride, I have some serious quads). My original goal was 117, but I've come to realize that would not be good for me since I would have to give up some of my lovely muscles. I don't want to go much higher though, although I would like to put on even more muscle in my arms and shoulders to help with swimming, so I wouldn't mind gaining a couple pounds in muscle and losing 1-2 pounds in fat.
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Like anyone's gonna say "Bones. I definitely prefer bones. No meat, just bones."
  • susannahcooks
    susannahcooks Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I should clarify: he was gay, so that probably doesn't help much. :-)
  • walkner88
    walkner88 Posts: 165
    Options
    My wife is 5'4" and her best looking weight is around 120; however we are both active duty military and she has more muscle than what people in the us consider "average"
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I had a friend in college who spoke Spanish and used to say this in Spanish: Los huesos son para un perro, la carne es para un hombre

Translated: Bones are for a dog; Meat is for a man.

That must make naturally skinny women feel SO GOOD.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    sir mix alot says: 36-24-36 if you're 5'3"

i think it's okay to apply those measurements to a 5'4" frame.

he don't want none unless you got buns, hon.
  • Dreamweaver_5107
    Options
    Oh and I like what many are saying about self fullfillment, noting sexier than confindence...
  • barbaradilisio
    Options
    Everyone has different tastes, so you'll never get a definitive answer. Your goals should be for you, not for someone else!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy but I love short ribs. You get some bones and a lot of meat

LOL :drinker: