Guys...do you wants bones or meat??

Options

Replies

• Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't throw any of these ladies out of bed for eating crackers

fitness-competitors.jpg

ironically, i don't think either of those women would eat crackers at all - let alone in bed.

But if they did, it would be okay.
  • bestbassist
    bestbassist Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I prefer meat over super-skinny women and certainly over muscular women. A bit of fat here and there in the curves is very natural and sexy. To me, that is just primal wiring. When men look for a mate they subconsciously want one that appears to be healthy enough to bear his children. A woman needs some fat reserves in order to do this (not saying that I would ever want to have kids!). The pin-ups of the first half of the previous century are a good example of what I'm talking about. Jayne Mansfield wasn't bone-skinny or muscular and she was absolutely gorgeous. Patricia Morrison is about as skinny as I find attractive (and not just because she is a fellow bassist).

The super-model physique and the muscular physique on women are a complete turn off to me. I view those body types more as fashion statements than anything else. A woman who works on her body is definitely sexy, but if her physique looks like the result of obsessive conditioning, it raises red flags.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Guys want whatever looks best on the particular female. For some it could be muscles, some skinny, some a lil cushion, as long as it suits the lady I honestly think guys don't give a *kitten* lol
  • babyblues4
    babyblues4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    BellaClayton_ToplessTireOverhead.jpg

^^^^ This is perfection to me. This is my goal!
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options

fitness-competitors.jpg
    \
    Maybe not, but the one on the right looks like she could toss YOU out if you did. :tongue:
  • DeckerDoll
    DeckerDoll Posts: 201
    Options

fitness-competitors.jpg

I feel like they would be the ones doing the throwing.
  • shoegal517
    shoegal517 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My husband says that hugging super skinny girls is like hugging a bag full of triangles... he likes curves... eye of the beholder is definitely true and finding where YOU feel good... because like Audrey Hepburn said, "happy girls are the prettiest girls"...

she was super skinny but that's neither here nor there :)
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    "Eye of the beholder." To each his own, and more importantly do YOU like what you see in the mirror. My personal preference is a "fit" woman, not skinny nor chunky. She's still an obvious woman, but has worked hard to become a fit woman at that. Don't worry about muscle, it will take care of itself when you lift and workout and eat clean. Get fit, and your body will fall in line. And after you put in the hard work, YOU will love what you've accomplished...and not really give a damn what the guys think!

This says it all! I couldn't of come up with anything more clear! Do it FOR YOU!!!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

fitness-competitors.jpg

I feel like they would be the ones doing the throwing.

They could try, they could certainly try
  • sweetmspea
    sweetmspea Posts: 87
    Options
    It should be up to you and how comfortable you feel.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I had a friend in college who spoke Spanish and used to say this in Spanish: Los huesos son para un perro, la carne es para un hombre

Translated: Bones are for a dog; Meat is for a man.

Disgusting phrase.
    Body shaming skinny women is not okay.

This. That's such a stupid phrase.

.....says the skinny woman. I think she meant it as a joke. I hope you did not lose your sense of humor as you were losing weight.

Really?
  • Micksgurl
    Micksgurl Posts: 84
    Options
    iSNT IT MORE IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO LOVE YOURSELF THAN ANY OTHER PERSON TO 'FANCY YOU' ?

Now that is a good answer!!! I agree!!
  • SGT_Reg
    SGT_Reg Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    If everyone is done being negative.....
    I don't care as long as she is confident and happy with herself.
    Strive for whatever goals you have, smile, and be happy.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    sir mix alot says: 36-24-36 if you're 5'3"

i think it's okay to apply those measurements to a 5'4" frame.

he don't want none unless you got buns, hon.

HA HA, my song!!!!!! YEAH BABY!

Yah I like a strong booty...

I had that song dedicated to me at my high school prom. I was known for my big *kitten*. True story.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Um, why don't you figure out which look YOU like and go for that? Then you find a man who likes YOU. We should find specific men that like us, we shouldn't shape ourselves to fit the preferences of the majority.
  • smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    "Eye of the beholder." To each his own, and more importantly do YOU like what you see in the mirror. My personal preference is a "fit" woman, not skinny nor chunky. She's still an obvious woman, but has worked hard to become a fit woman at that. Don't worry about muscle, it will take care of itself when you lift and workout and eat clean. Get fit, and your body will fall in line. And after you put in the hard work, YOU will love what you've accomplished...and not really give a damn what the guys think!
    FitForeverAga hit it right on the nail :)

Right on!!!! Agree!
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    ^^^ this for sure :)
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    It's hard to go off of weight because a lot of people vary by height and by bodyfat. Either way,I prefer girls with defined muscles with probably a 6% bodyfat

Girls with 6% body fat? You do realize that's the world's most elite female athletes are probably no lower than 12% right? 6% for a guy, ok, but a woman probably couldn't be THAT lean without literally being sick.
  • MCinSoCal
    MCinSoCal Posts: 87
    Options
    I'm not a guy but I just had to reply. Do for yourself what makes you happy, feel comfortable and healthy. Become happy with who you are, size, shape and content and the right guy will just naturally gravitate to you, it's not an easy thing, it's a growing and learning experience but once you get there as with most anything else it will be worth it! :)
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

fitness-competitors.jpg

My husband wouldn't let me eat crackers in bed. Damn it.