TIRED..PLATEAUD...SCALE NOT MOVING !!!FOUND MY ANSWER !!!!

Options

Replies

• angleu
    angleu Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Today I net 176 calories.... My BMR is 1340. Obviously I have a huge gap, haha.
    I just have issues netting higher, I eat until I'm full and then I stop. I can't seem to find a way to eat more/higher calories (I love fruits and veggies, which are pretty low calorie) but right now my weight is plateauing..

What kind of exercises are you doing to burn so many calories a day (looked like 1200-1400 most days)?? I looked at your diary and I can't help but to think you are eating good and looks like enough but you are burning soooo much. I can't help but to think you might be over doing it on the exercise.
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    *BUMP*
    I just started this yesterday! nervouse and excited at the same time :noway:
  • brayla1
    brayla1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give this a whirl....I'll let ya'll know my progress! thanks for all the brilliant posts!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    bump to read later
  • Sanvita58
    Sanvita58 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have plateaued for almost 6 months and then gained weight..now I am going to Net 1800 as my BRM is 1380 and TDEE is 2023. It was so difficult to eat 1700 cal after having an average net of 1300....will give this try for a month...
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :)
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    It works, people! Just try increasing your calories a couple hundred per day if you are on the 1200 day plan and see what happens. I eat about 1500 plus exercise calories and I am FINALLY LOSING. I barely lost anything on the 1250 per day MFP had me set at. I swear to you, I was a disbeliever too; weren't all of us told that you had to starve to lose weight? Basically 1200 per day is what I probably ate using Weight Watchers points. I would lose, but when I couldn't sustain that starvation, I would gain it all back. I eat between 1500 and 2000 calories a day and I am losing and changing my body shape with heavy lifting. Please try it, you will not be sorry!
  • jhamby5579
    jhamby5579 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pnut80
    pnut80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    i have plateaued about a month ago and i am tryin to get thru it. i have been thinking maybe i havent been eating enough but i am soooo afraid to try this cause ive worked so hard to get this 17 lbs off! but i dont know what else to do. i just dont completely understand this whole tdee figure...15% of this and 50% of that...its so confusing! is there something somewhere that i can plug all my info in and it tells me exactly how many cals to eat a day? i am mathematically challenged lol obviously
  • dslynn8
    dslynn8 Posts: 21
    Options
    Bump........
  • joeykat16
    joeykat16 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump
  • FHOLMESVAN
    FHOLMESVAN Posts: 24
    Options
    BUMP
  • Tangerine16
    Tangerine16 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    This seems to be working for me, too.

Up until a month ago, I'd lost 23lbs by eating on average 1200 cals. Suddenly became much hungrier and felt I needed to eat at tdee (about 1450). Weight stayed steady for a couple of weeks.

Last week decided to go up to 1800 (want to go up as far as possible and still maintain, because it's miserable trying to live on 1200 cals!)

Over this week, my weight has fluctuated within one pound only.

Eating more seems to be working.

In a while I'll take the number down again and hopefully lose the last 7lbs.

14363700.png
  • jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ThinkThin85
    ThinkThin85 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info
  • piper4596
    piper4596 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later. I feel like a complete idiot because I don't understand how many calories I really should be eating, but I will read it later when I can really focus my full attention to it. I'm tired of feeling so dang hungry at 1250 calories. I barely made it through my workout last night (low energy) and I know it was because I didn't have enough fuel in my body to get me through.
  • cheeky1095
    cheeky1095 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • ClassicPearl
    ClassicPearl Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    When I got on MFP.com, I started at 1200 calories for a few weeks and lost some weight. Then, upped to 1300, lost some weight, then 1470, lost some weight and just recently, last week only lost 1 pound (I usually lose 2.5 pounds a week). So, now I'm going to up it to 1550 and see what happens!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!!!! Very inspiring story!
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm netting like less than 1200 right now and I feel satisfied everyday but I did Plateau for a while. I think I really need to up my calories though.