What makes YOU turned off?

Options

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    My husband just walked in the door, and let out a HUGE friggin fart. That was a huge turn off, and he will not be getting any tonight. Though I doubt that will make him learn his lesson.... I swear, sometimes I wish I were a lesbian! Men are pigs!!!!!!!

He was just announcing he was home and calling for his beer and sammich...sheesh.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Jealousy is number one.

If I tell you you're my guy, don't get all jealous because there are other dudes in my life. I have friends. Some of them are male. Deal with it.
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Oh and I'm not a fan of small penises either.

Bahahahahahaha. Yes, me too. Laziness turns me off also.
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My husband just walked in the door, and let out a HUGE friggin fart. That was a huge turn off, and he will not be getting any tonight. Though I doubt that will make him learn his lesson.... I swear, sometimes I wish I were a lesbian! Men are pigs!!!!!!!

Haha I just take this as my queue to try and 1 up him. Some days its with a fantastic burp, and some days I can actually get the fart out. Farts are funny. However, that said, NEVER trust a good fart.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Bad hygiene, grooming or manners. Not a fan of dudes in cut offs & flip-flops either....
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Jealousy is number one.

If I tell you you're my guy, don't get all jealous because there are other dudes in my life. I have friends. Some of them are male. Deal with it.

I tend to agree (I'm not a big fan of jealousy...possessive women however...yeah I can handle that lol), but I can see both sides. Often, that jealousy comes from the fact that 9/10 of the previous women he dated told him he was their guy too. And then he found out that their friends were her guys, and her boss was her guy, and her brothers friends were her guys...etc, and the WHOLE time she was telling him they were just her friends and to chill out lol. You might say 'but he should trust me!'...and I'm sure he wants to, but sometimes it needs a little push in the right direction.

Just playing devils advocate here :).
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    Gonna add another to my long list...

7. really skinny arms on a man. This is a sex-turn-off a la MAX.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    bad teeth.. bad breath, smoking
    bad diet.
    not concerened with grooming
    laziness
    no sense of humor
    thin skin (everything is NOT about you)
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with your #1!!!! Self absorbed people have no space for anyone else. Sad thing is that most of them don't even know it!
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    bad teeth/breath
    smoking
    no sense of humor
    constant negativity
    video games
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Small hands

Men who wear vests...it's not necessarily the vest that is the turn-off. It's what the vest represents.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Jealousy is number one.

I tend to agree (I'm not a big fan of jealousy...possessive women however...yeah I can handle that lol), but I can see both sides. Often, that jealousy comes from the fact that 9/10 of the previous women he dated told him he was their guy too. And then he found out that their friends were her guys, and her boss was her guy, and her brothers friends were her guys...etc, and the WHOLE time she was telling him they were just her friends and to chill out lol. You might say 'but he should trust me!'...and I'm sure he wants to, but sometimes it needs a little push in the right direction.

Just playing devils advocate here :).

I was on the other end of that as well. His friends were his number one girls, his chemistry professor (who was admittedly smoking hot) was his number one lady, his roommate was his number one gal. So I get it.

But I will prove to you, over and over again, that you're my dude. See? Honesty is always the best policy. And I'll nudge. Don't you worry. :flowerforyou:

PS: "You" = hypothetically my guy haha
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    Small hands

Men who wear vests...it's not necessarily the vest that is the turn-off. It's what the vest represents.

lmao - what does it represent? (so curious over here...) :)
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    -Bad hygiene
    -Not putting me in my place, I need balls of steel in my life
    -Thinking you're putting me in place, but really I just find you annoying.
    -Not having a giant c0ck.
    -Conceitedness, I don't need to hear about every compliment someone has given you.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    3 nipples. makes me stare.
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    -bad hygene
    -smoking
    -excessive cursing
    -impatient people
    -excessive gossip
    -people with no drive or goals

these are some of my deal breakers
  • cgrigz
    cgrigz Posts: 101
    Options
    smoking
    puckered fish lips
    bad hygiene
    'better than everyone' attitude
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Lack of confidence, non adventurous, small hands, smelly.
  • cindyw1eye
    cindyw1eye Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    restraining orders.

LOL :laugh:
  • apgant
    apgant Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    A really hot guy that acts cocky.......major turn off.