150.9lbs lighter in 19 months (PICS) ONEderland!

Options

Replies

• dkmcarolina
    Options
    You are an inspiration. You look great! Congratulations!
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. You look great! Congratulations!

Thank you! :D
  • gebe1231
    gebe1231 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    HUGE CONGRATS to ya!!! That's absolutely wonderful!!! Your truly are an Inspiration!!! Thanks sooooo much for sharing your story!!! I look forward to seeing future pics of ya as well!!! Best of luck with the surgery! Take care!
  • JeanetteButler
    Options
    OMG!! YOU look so much younger and healthier!!! Congratulations on your hard work and determination. You are an awesome inspiration for all of us. Good luck on your surgery and your new life!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    HUGE CONGRATS to ya!!! That's absolutely wonderful!!! Your truly are an Inspiration!!! Thanks sooooo much for sharing your story!!! I look forward to seeing future pics of ya as well!!! Best of luck with the surgery! Take care!
    Thank you so much! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    OMG!! YOU look so much younger and healthier!!! Congratulations on your hard work and determination. You are an awesome inspiration for all of us. Good luck on your surgery and your new life!

Thank you very much!!!! I look forward to being recovered and continuing my size healthier journey! :D
  • anitaplus4
    anitaplus4 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Way to go. You look great.:smile:
  • kmlt08
    Options
    That is awesome! Way to go. You look great.:smile:

Thank you so much!
  • v_snowdrop
    v_snowdrop Posts: 59
    Options
    This is amazing.

I hope this question isn't too personal: Are you having the pannus surgery because your insurance wouldn't cover a regualr tummy tuck?
  • bethb03
    bethb03 Posts: 96
    Options
    Awesome job!! The inspiration is much needed :flowerforyou:
  • _TWLOHA_
    _TWLOHA_ Posts: 26
    Options
    Your an inspiration.
  • DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Holy awesome, Batman!

You are a rockstar.
  • MindfulVegana
    MindfulVegana Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    you are living proof that with moderation eating less some exercise and water you can and will lose weight gotta stay motivated and dedicated to this thank you you inspire and motivate us by looking at your journey
  • Tamekia770
    Tamekia770 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing! and you did it the old fashion way! great job!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your pics are fabulous!

I started at the same weight, and am hoping to get to Onederland soon as well. It's a long journey, but so worth it.
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS WHAT A TRANSFORMATION!! GREAT JOB!!
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    wow!
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL, you look WONDERFUL...COngrats. cant wait to see you once your able to workout the way you wanna!!!
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely an inspiration to all of us. I hope that you continue towards what you want in life. Add me if you'd like.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!