Replies

• Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    ...talking about poop is normal.
  • Karleyyy
    Options
    .....the Go, Diego, Go! theme song is stuck in your head.
  • Karleyyy
    Options
    ....you talk the ear off of the first adult that engages you in conversation because you haven't had an adult conversation in a while.
  • FrostyFour
    FrostyFour Posts: 262
    Options
    When your friends are letting you listen to their voice mail because your 1 1/2 year old called them and left a message.

We got a phone call from a guy in New York (we live in California) saying he received our call but wasn't able to make out what was said on the voicemail. He was a real estate agent I guess and thought we were trying to buy something.
  • FrostyFour
    FrostyFour Posts: 262
    Options
    ....when you laugh hysterically every single time you see the preview of the zebra singing his "Afro circus Afro circus polka dot polka dot polka dot Afro circus" song on the latest Madagascar movie. Even if you're the only one in the room.
    ....and when you are looking forward to seeing this movie more than your five year old.

Yep. I'm a momma.

Have you seen the one where they remix it in with Move It? OMG It sounds SO COOL
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    When you accidentally learn the words to the Fresh Beat Band songs, even though you have never actually sat down and watched an episode.
  • OccupyFitness
    OccupyFitness Posts: 147
    Options
    .... You can't find a clean cup and then finally find them all in the freezer full of rocks and leaves and branches and water for an "ice experiment".

... You find yourself looking on the MFP database for half a piece of a pizza crust for your daily diary.

... Your rubber boot is full of legos.

... You wake up out of a dead sleep in the middle of the night realizing the Tooth Fairy hasn't made certain deliveries.

Love the post about having a towel in the car for wet playgrounds. I remember doing that!
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    When the phone rings and you start singing the Wonder Pets theme song. The phone, the phone is ringing. Lol.

yes. this.

omg hahahahah this thread is cracking me up...
  • LiviLou2011
    Options
    when you are awakin out of a peaceful sleep with QUACK QUACKKKK QUACKKKKKKKKK..only it sounds more like mawackkk mawackk mawackkkk and it scared the crap out of me.

Mommy i wanna watch Farmey i wanna watch farmey (aka Barney)

and countless other things im to tired to remember..
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    ....when you laugh hysterically every single time you see the preview of the zebra singing his "Afro circus Afro circus polka dot polka dot polka dot Afro circus" song on the latest Madagascar movie. Even if you're the only one in the room.
    ....and when you are looking forward to seeing this movie more than your five year old.

Yep. I'm a momma.

Have you seen the one where they remix it in with Move It? OMG It sounds SO COOL

Yea that's the one!! I was laughing so hard and excited because it was longer than the first couple previews!
  • LiviLou2011
    Options
    When you start watching..Lazy town..cause sportacus is hot and you cant wait for him to dance.
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options

Yep. I'm a momma.

I laughed so hard when I first heard it! Lol

When you are enjoying the Yo Gabba Gabba concert more than your kids are.

When you get excited that a new episode of Good Luck Charlie comes on. (Amy is lookin good these days)

When you yell out "SLUG BUG" only to remember your son is at school and it doesn't count.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    When you realize your playing by yourself. lol
    I can't even tell you how many times I've peeked around to play peekaboo and realized, I am the only one paying any attention lol
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    When the phone rings and you start singing the Wonder Pets theme song. The phone, the phone is ringing. Lol.

^^^^^^
    This for sure haha I do it all the time
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    When you start watching..Lazy town..cause sportacus is hot and you cant wait for him to dance.

Hahaha! He so is!

You know you're a parent when....
    Silence makes you nervous...
    but you know if you go check your peace is gone for sure.
    So you don't.
    Then CRASH!
    Mooommy!
    Aww crap.
  • barhopperfrogg77
    Options
    when you're in the hospital and you automatically turn on disney channel cause it makes you relax and feel at home lol, watched it whole week I was in when I had my last baby
  • mrsdeg1983
    mrsdeg1983 Posts: 11
    Options
    When you can catch spit up in your hand and not care.
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I was singing afro circus just this morning. My kids want to see Men In Black 3 instead :(
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    When you wake up for no reason at 4:30, and you decide to go ahead and get up so you can caffeinate before your kids get up at the crack of dawn. Because they will be firing off a thousand questions a minute, and you know you won't be able to handle it if you haven't given your brain time to warm up first.