What have u THROWN???

Options

Replies

• Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    oh and i had a girl throw playstation games at me...even at 300 lbs i was able to hit a Matrix move lol
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    I have thrown my phone at my ex boyfriend, I wasn't trying to hit him, I just wanted him to think I was going to! But I was sooo pissed after I did it because it broke my phone!! So then I got more mad that I let myself get so pissed that I broke my perfectly good phone!!!!!! :ohwell:

Then I threw a remote at my older brother! If he wanted to change the channel so bad, here's the remote! HAHA We get along great now that we don't live together!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I threw a hot culing iron and a blow dryer at a creepo I dated...ha ha. He had to go get stiches right between the eyes from the blow dryer! I had to teach him it's not nice to play with other women or men! :sick: :bigsmile:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    oh and i had a girl throw playstation games at me...even at 300 lbs i was able to hit a Matrix move lol

Dude, you just gave me the best mental picture! Love it!:laugh:
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I've never thrown anything at mt wife.

But I have thrown babies and bathwater, but never at the same time.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    This was years ago ...... I control my anger now.........lol! I threw every plate and glass that I had at my ex husband when he came home at 8:30 at night demanding his dinner (then went for his bottle collection). I was 8 months pregnant, handed him his cold dinner out of the fridge and he threw his hamburger at me...............GAME ON! Ya don't mess with an angry agressive pregnant woman ever..............:bigsmile:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I've never thrown anything at mt wife.

But I have thrown babies and bathwater, but never at the same time.

Thanks be to God! I mean 'throw a baby', eh ok... 'throw bathwater', still ok... BOTH at the same time?!?!! You got a problem!:laugh:
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I threw a play station out a window. It felt so good to watch it hit the ground. It didn't stop him from replacing it, but I felt much better in that moment.

You are my hero!.....:flowerforyou:
    Someday I may be pushed to that limit.

My throwing fits go back to when my sis and I were young.
    Throwing stuff, you get the element of surprise and distance. Easier to run away and lock yourself in your room before she comes after you. lol
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    another person.
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I threw asparagus at hubby last week. Well just the bottoms that you break off. He was being a jerk and I was really mad at him and they were in my hands so I threw them lol
  • CanDew512
    CanDew512 Posts: 7
    Options
    I throw whatever is closest to me that I know won't cause massive damage. I must admit I don't have very good aim though... :blushing:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    At an ex (after catching him in bed with someone) I went to hurl a candle (in a glass jar) at him but last minute threw it down on the ground. It popped up and hit him in the face and broke his nose. Guess god just wanted me to throw it at him.

At least you tried.... :laugh:
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I throw punches :laugh:

But object wise...at my boyfriend it was empty soda cans. I was mad because he wouldn't pick them up after he was finished with them as there was TONS all over the house. So I was throwing them at him.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    I throw whatever is closest to me that I know won't cause massive damage. I must admit I don't have very good aim though... :blushing:

Practice makes perfect!

I was a pitcher in high school so my boyfriend doesn't dare challenge me to a throwing match :laugh:
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I threw a candle one time. The wind from the throw blew the candle out before it hit the person. And got wax on the floor. The whole incident made us burst into laughter. The end to the fight. . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I threw a tire iron at my ex husband and broke his nose. best. moment. ever.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    I once threw a chair across the room at this reall a**hole in my grade 10 math class. he was such a jerk that the teacher didnt even give me **** for doing it! i practically got a standing ovation from all my fellow classmates....earned myself the name psycho skid (like psycho sid, how clever that winner was).
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    i've never thrown anything at a man..besides maybe a rude comment or dirty look. i'm too lazy for throwing.
  • faryewing
    faryewing Posts: 3
    Options
    LOL, that's why I told my Mom over the phone :happy: I was pregnant with my one and only child at the age of 20 also.
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    And, this was the best moment of my life, I threw my cheating ex-boyfriend's xBox out our apartment window...that's three stories up. And it so happened his car was right there :devil: Best day ever.