What's behind the name?

Options

Replies

• ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    My real name is Rebecca and my username, cbcbrass98, is a handle I have used since I marched for the Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps in 1998. Then it was called Cadets of Bergen County, so CBC and I marched the brass line, so BRASS, and, of course, 98 for my year! I use that username for just about anything, I have been attached to it for a while now :wink:
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Real name is Julie...The MFP name is actually my nickname "Starzy" from my last name which is Polish and my brother's race number (#69) and my race number (#9).

I'm 100% Polish!! My last name is redonkulous. It has a silent J.

Mine has i's and y's galore!

At least it's not Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff...I've heard that's the longest surname on record. Don't know if it's true or not, though.

If my name is going to be rediculous it better atleast be the most rediculous!! I've actually heard something along those lines also (but I make no guarantees of the spelling). hahah

Can you imagine trying to sign paperwork to buy a house or filling out paperwork at the Dr's office with that name, though?! My hand hurts just thinkin' about it. LOL
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options

I was going to say that. And you said it first...... IRRATIONAL OUTBURST BLAMED ON HUNGER AND CONSTIPATION!!!!!!! :mad:

he he he - see what I did there?

Yeah, well, that's what you get for not eating back your exercise calories in fiber. Maybe you just shouldn't post on the forums if you can't handle it. :flowerforyou:

:laugh: :tongue:
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Real name is Julie...The MFP name is actually my nickname "Starzy" from my last name which is Polish and my brother's race number (#69) and my race number (#9).

At least it's not Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff...I've heard that's the longest surname on record. Don't know if it's true or not, though.

If my name is going to be rediculous it better atleast be the most rediculous!! I've actually heard something along those lines also (but I make no guarantees of the spelling). hahah

Can you imagine trying to sign paperwork to buy a house or filling out paperwork at the Dr's office with that name, though?! My hand hurts just thinkin' about it. LOL

I'm think my signature would just be a W with a really pretty/swirly line after it. lol
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    My name is Dani, my american friends/family call me Miss Dani but the user name was taken so I just changed the spelling
    x
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    mine is my middle name + first name ...autumnmarie was already taken :brokenheart:
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Real name is Kelly
    I love Space, I am about to finish up school. I will be an Astronomer/Physicist. I am just a big nerd I guess,
    Oh and born in 84
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    my screen name is pinksunshine sparkle I like pink I like sunshine and I like sparkle.

my real name intials are K.A.F.

my name is Katie I love it because I chose it when I changed my name at 16.:)
  • thatawesomechick82
    thatawesomechick82 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    for obvious reasons, I'm that awesome chick and 82 is my birth year! :p
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm Sarah Scarlett lastnamenotdisclosed.

kanon and bou were members of a band I liked, and 47 is my lucky number.
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Well I love Iroc - Z Camaros.
    My uncle had one when I was younger and I got a kick out of the name and he would always say " I got the Iroc because well I rock!" lol and the X's just made it cooler I guess lol
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My name is Danya.

My MFP name is a name I got from a captcha. I liked it so I used it for a while.
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My name is Jessica. I go by Jess, Jessie, Jessa, Mommy, Sweetie or whatever as long as it's not b!tch. LOL!

October 29 is my Birthday.

I actually would love a different user name. I just can't think of one right now. I'm open for suggestions.
  • Starzy696
    Starzy696 Posts: 133 Member
    Options

My hand hurts already and I don't have it that bad! LOL
  • Starzy696
    Starzy696 Posts: 133 Member
    Options

I'm think my signature would just be a W with a really pretty/swirly line after it. lol

That's my mum's signature for our last name! LOL
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    The people around me call me VooDooLuLu because when they annoy me i tell them im going to shrink their heads and hang them on my door for halloween and they say i have a twisted mind ...My other nickname is SammySh**stir...My real name is Samantha Roxanne...
  • neuro_nut
    neuro_nut Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My real name is Jillian - most people call me Jill.
    Neuro_nut because I'm a grad student in neuroscience... nerd alert :wink:
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I lived in the Seattle area for a few years. I lived in Ballard, WA. I lived just a hop, skip, and a jump from Shilshole Bay. I loved it there!
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    My first girlfriend back in high school referred to me as "chipmunk" before we started dating because I had/have rather generous and pliant cheeks. I decided to own it and turned that it into Chipman and then later Chipmaniac. My real name is Scott.
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My name is Jessie :) I've used the same screen name for a billion years because I'm not creative ;) lollll! Anyway, Jess(for the obvious), and 393 stands for the county numbers from my hometown and the place I moved to in Montana. Laaaame!