OMG THE ZOMBIES ARE REAL!!!!!! (CREDIBLE NEWS SOURCE)

Options

Replies

• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Uhm.... It's Fox news...
  • blondejester
    Options
    I AM SO EXCITED
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I wonder if he remembered to enter the mans face and eyes on his MFP diary.

LMAO
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I saw it on facebook and didn't think it was real till I did some digging...Time for me to find a hot redneck with a cross bow lol...

haha, yummy! Me too...totally worth the Zombies
  • laynunugawa
    laynunugawa Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I saw it on facebook and didn't think it was real till I did some digging...Time for me to find a hot redneck with a cross bow lol...

Well that redneck better not be named Darryl cuz he's mine sista LOL
  • chemically_imbalanzed
    Options
    Damn Illuminati
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Zombie apocalypse huh..Meet me at theWinchester.. Drinks are on me.
  • ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Zombie apocalypse huh..Meet me at theWinchester.. Drinks are on me.

:laugh:
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    bump...Ok more than just a bump. This is my 1st post I am sharing anything. I have been a lurker and usually I just read others contribute. However when I saw this topic OMG incredible 1 shot should have killed or stopped the guy! I don't believe it was because of a bad trip on drugs, chances are good something evil supernatural was going on. Miami has large percentage of voodoo religion perhaps that was the reason? IDK 6 shots to kill a guy? Cops are trained to kill and not to miss their target. Here is my opinion. I think the guy who tried to stop the cannibal is a brave man. I hate to have his memory of what he saw,or his dreams. I am sorry to admit it but I would have been screaming and running for help in the other direction, afraid the cannibal would come after me! Ok lets be honest I bet the majority reading this would be doing the same thing except maybe the big buff body builders on MFP.

When I went to check my mail on Yahoo to check out the story, a news clip shows the picture of the guy who did it and if you saw him on the street (if picture I am looking at is correct) you would think he is a average looking guy. Government warned about a Zombie Apocalypse fox news carried the warning just google it I found it on a young ministers youtube as I Checked out Youtube. I just saw a video with a young Christian Minister youtube name is Yahsservant777,also Yahsservant007 and he says a woman, his Hebrew Christian Pentecostal Pastor prophesied a warning about zombie's in 1997 and reads part of the Prophecy. People mocked her and him seems to be a bunch of Internet trolls pretending to be Christians and hate their International Ministry based in New Zealand, because they are Hebrew Christians Ministry called Messianic Jews,Pastor is Hebrew bloodline. He studies the Hebrew OT. Youtube is a place I would not want to do a video the worse of the Internet Trolls Jew haters ,satanists,Illuminati, some pretending to be Christians are vicious and trying to shut him and his Pastor/Prophet up and destroy their World Wide International Ministry reaching 25 languages.

I may have mocked him also if I had not seen the news tonight and read this topic and read Fox news Government warning a yr ago about a Zombie Apocalypse caused by a virus. LOL Youtube a fountain of information. Oh the dude in video says bullets won't kill the zombies,only Bible believers will be spared IF they know what to do, when this happens world wide in the Great Tribulation this is when he says it will really be an Zombie Cannibal apocalypse IDK. It is my opinion the cops do not want to scare people so they are blaming it on drugs, what is really going on? Will there be more copy cat cannibals now? Scary to think of. This reminds me of Jeffery Dahlmer in Chicago Illinois he killed men and than ate their bodies and his favorite snack was private parts of homosexual men! Ok read it yourself truth is stranger than fiction, I think I am spelling his name right, you can check it out in search engine.

If your a Bible Believer you may want to watch the video links below, like I am doing. Even if your not a Bible Believer, it is weird how this guy gives the warning 1 yr ago and his Pastor and his International Church has been on the Internet for 17 yrs.His Pastor warned about it in 1997 with a prophecy now its in the news today. Below is the youtube links for those interested, there are like 4 links.

WOW I will say one thing watching this dudes videos are entertaining and not boring, this is better than TV! The guy knows how to entertain and inform LOL Cool video footage of zombie cannibal movie footage. This makes me wonder what the Government in USA knows that we don't know. There are more vids he does warning about Aliens and Blue Beam rapture stuff,but that would be off topic like I said watching these vids have taken away my desire to snack. LOL. So whether we agree or not with him if anyone else wants to beat the boredom here are the links to all who are interested. Believe me this young man is not a boring minister and has a charismatic personality with Bible scriptures to back him up whether its Hebrew or KJV Bible.

I hesitate to share this because I don't want to make this a debate about religion and doctrines, and I do not want to offend anyone or start a debate on doctrines that is not my intention we each have our right to our own beliefs and everyone has their right to their own opinions. I hope I don't offend anyone but I feel like all I do is take what others share on MFP and I have not shared anything out of shyness. I really just mind my own business so after this I probably will go back and just be a reader again. I have not accepted friend invites and the reasons are in my profile but thank you for all who wrote and wanted to be friends, I just have my own problem right now trying to learn how to be a friend to myself it has been lifetime and never tried before. I am finding out we can be our own worse enemy. Once I get through the emotional tornadoes in my life and healed perhaps I will be able to help others and accept friend invites...just not now. Thank You for understanding.

The only reason I am giving the links below is for entertainment,learning purpose, maybe your bored and need to take your mind off of snack attack like me. The videos go along with the topic whether it is true or not only time will tell. It was just interesting to me and even though I am new on MFP for 1 month I just wanted to share what I found in regards to topic. Normally i just read topics of interest on the message board. I found the video links on Youtube and it coincides with news about the killer cannibal with actions of a zombie! I mean WOW 6 bullets to kill the dude! Only in movies have I seen that!

I bet the story will get buried, it sure would be interesting news to know more about this killer and I pity the victim to be attacked and die like that. Can anyone imagine the pain and suffering he was forced to endure as his nose and face was eaten! There is a fox news warning about Government warning about Zombie Apocalypse just follow the link in the videos or check out search engine. I always wonder when USA Government speaks ...what is the truth? what are the real motives behind the news? I don't live in America so the news is my only access.

ZOMBIE REALITY Part 1A - Great Tribulation (AmightyWind Prophecy 21)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWPNkEF82js

ZOMBIE REALITY Part 2A - zombie COMBAT (AmightyWind Prophecy 21)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrY02KjFgQg

ZOMBIE REALITY Part 1B - Great Tribulation (AmightyWind Prophecy 21)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SMlpDQyk9I

ZOMBIE REALITY Part 2B - enemy WARNING (AmightyWind Prophecy 21)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g8yNFnJLk8

I am still watching the dudes videos. Thanks to the person who started this topic. I would not have found the videos if someone had not started this topic. My husband watches a TV series about zombie apocalypse but I refused to watch it.

Ok after reading the topic one good thing happened,after I ate my small taco salad I was still hungry,so I started reading message board,when I saw the topic checked it out on Yahoo news, saw the news footage, I lost my appetite! Now Instead I am feeding on this Zombie reality videos the dude takes my mind off my appetite. LOL Whether I agree or not with his videos doesn't matter at least I am no longer bored. LOL

Also interesting what he says about Lady Gaga, Aliens,Ufo's something called Blue Beam rapture just put YAHSservant777 aliens,ufo,bluebeam rapture in Youtube search engine if your interested. LOL I think I found something more interesting than TV or snacking. Life is about learning new things and thats what I am doing. Hey it beats snack attacks,does anyone else get tears in their eyes just thinking of a real candy bar LOL. I don't want to become any zombie/cannibal full course main meal or a snack that is for sure ! I want to lose weight but NOT that way! Just trying to lighten up this gruesome topic about the reality of man's inhumanity to mankind. For the record I refuse to watch silence of the Lambs, or Zombie movies. Does anyone else wonder why there are so many zombie and vampire movies, games, Tv Shows?
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    bump...Ok more than just a bump. This is my 1st post I am sharing anything. I have been a lurker and usually I just read others contribute. However when I saw this topic OMG incredible 1 shot should have killed or stopped the guy! I don't believe it was because of a bad trip on drugs, chances are good something evil supernatural was going on. Miami has large percentage of voodoo religion perhaps that was the reason? IDK 6 shots to kill a guy? Cops are trained to kill and not to miss their target. Here is my opinion. I think the guy who tried to stop the cannibal is a brave man. I hate to have his memory of what he saw,or his dreams. I am sorry to admit it but I would have been screaming and running for help in the other direction, afraid the cannibal would come after me! Ok lets be honest I bet the majority reading this would be doing the same thing except maybe the big buff body builders on MFP.

When I went to check my mail on Yahoo to check out the story, a news clip shows the picture of the guy who did it and if you saw him on the street (if picture I am looking at is correct) you would think he is a average looking guy. Government warned about a Zombie Apocalypse fox news carried the warning just google it I found it on a young ministers youtube as I Checked out Youtube. I just saw a video with a young Christian Minister youtube name is Yahsservant777,also Yahsservant007 and he says a woman, his Hebrew Christian Pentecostal Pastor prophesied a warning about zombie's in 1997 and reads part of the Prophecy. People mocked her and him seems to be a bunch of Internet trolls pretending to be Christians and hate their International Ministry based in New Zealand, because they are Hebrew Christians Ministry called Messianic Jews,Pastor is Hebrew bloodline. He studies the Hebrew OT. Youtube is a place I would not want to do a video the worse of the Internet Trolls Jew haters ,satanists,Illuminati, some pretending to be Christians are vicious and trying to shut him and his Pastor/Prophet up and destroy their World Wide International Ministry reaching 25 languages.

I may have mocked him also if I had not seen the news tonight and read this topic and read Fox news Government warning a yr ago about a Zombie Apocalypse caused by a virus. LOL Youtube a fountain of information. Oh the dude in video says bullets won't kill the zombies,only Bible believers will be spared IF they know what to do, when this happens world wide in the Great Tribulation this is when he says it will really be an Zombie Cannibal apocalypse IDK. It is my opinion the cops do not want to scare people so they are blaming it on drugs, what is really going on? Will there be more copy cat cannibals now? Scary to think of. This reminds me of Jeffery Dahlmer in Chicago Illinois he killed men and than ate their bodies and his favorite snack was private parts of homosexual men! Ok read it yourself truth is stranger than fiction, I think I am spelling his name right, you can check it out in search engine.

If your a Bible Believer you may want to watch the video links below, like I am doing. Even if your not a Bible Believer, it is weird how this guy gives the warning 1 yr ago and his Pastor and his International Church has been on the Internet for 17 yrs.His Pastor warned about it in 1997 with a prophecy now its in the news today. Below is the youtube links for those interested, there are like 4 links.

WOW I will say one thing watching this dudes videos are entertaining and not boring, this is better than TV! The guy knows how to entertain and inform LOL Cool video footage of zombie cannibal movie footage. This makes me wonder what the Government in USA knows that we don't know. There are more vids he does warning about Aliens and Blue Beam rapture stuff,but that would be off topic like I said watching these vids have taken away my desire to snack. LOL. So whether we agree or not with him if anyone else wants to beat the boredom here are the links to all who are interested. Believe me this young man is not a boring minister and has a charismatic personality with Bible scriptures to back him up whether its Hebrew or KJV Bible.

I hesitate to share this because I don't want to make this a debate about religion and doctrines, and I do not want to offend anyone or start a debate on doctrines that is not my intention we each have our right to our own beliefs and everyone has their right to their own opinions. I hope I don't offend anyone but I feel like all I do is take what others share on MFP and I have not shared anything out of shyness. I really just mind my own business so after this I probably will go back and just be a reader again. I have not accepted friend invites and the reasons are in my profile but thank you for all who wrote and wanted to be friends, I just have my own problem right now trying to learn how to be a friend to myself it has been lifetime and never tried before. I am finding out we can be our own worse enemy. Once I get through the emotional tornadoes in my life and healed perhaps I will be able to help others and accept friend invites...just not now. Thank You for understanding.

The only reason I am giving the links below is for entertainment,learning purpose, maybe your bored and need to take your mind off of snack attack like me. The videos go along with the topic whether it is true or not only time will tell. It was just interesting to me and even though I am new on MFP for 1 month I just wanted to share what I found in regards to topic. Normally i just read topics of interest on the message board. I found the video links on Youtube and it coincides with news about the killer cannibal with actions of a zombie! I mean WOW 6 bullets to kill the dude! Only in movies have I seen that!

I bet the story will get buried, it sure would be interesting news to know more about this killer and I pity the victim to be attacked and die like that. Can anyone imagine the pain and suffering he was forced to endure as his nose and face was eaten! There is a fox news warning about Government warning about Zombie Apocalypse just follow the link in the videos or check out search engine. I always wonder when USA Government speaks ...what is the truth? what are the real motives behind the news? I don't live in America so the news is my only access.

I am still watching the dudes videos. Thanks to the person who started this topic. I would not have found the videos if someone had not started this topic. My husband watches a TV series about zombie apocalypse but I refused to watch it.

Ok after reading the topic one good thing happened,after I ate my small taco salad I was still hungry,so I started reading message board,when I saw the topic checked it out on Yahoo news, saw the news footage, I lost my appetite! Now Instead I am feeding on this Zombie reality videos the dude takes my mind off my appetite. LOL Whether I agree or not with his videos doesn't matter at least I am no longer bored. LOL

Also interesting what he says about Lady Gaga, Aliens,Ufo's something called Blue Beam rapture just put YAHSservant777 aliens,ufo,bluebeam rapture in Youtube search engine if your interested. LOL I think I found something more interesting than TV or snacking. Life is about learning new things and thats what I am doing. Hey it beats snack attacks,does anyone else get tears in their eyes just thinking of a real candy bar LOL. I don't want to become any zombie/cannibal full course main meal or a snack that is for sure ! I want to lose weight but NOT that way! Just trying to lighten up this gruesome topic about the reality of man's inhumanity to mankind. For the record I refuse to watch silence of the Lambs, or Zombie movies. Does anyone else wonder why there are so many zombie and vampire movies, games, Tv Shows?
    By any chance are you currently wearing a tinfoil hat?
  • chemically_imbalanzed
    Options
    Closed mindedness is how the government continues to control. Open your eyes and read people. Enlighten yourselves. Anyone happen to read the executive order that was placed in effect by Obama march 16th? Illuminati is controlling everything with the goal of depopulation. As long as u have naysayers who r too stuck in their own world to do their own research, they can continue with their plans. Ill be checking out the YouTube vids so I can make my own conclusions about them one day soon. Thanks for posting info.
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My fiance' keeps joking that the Zombie Apocalypse is going to happen.. Well apparently he was right..

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/18638793/witness-says-naked-attacker-was-chewing-mans-face

This is my local news channel....

I really don't know what you all are carrying on about. The Zombie Apocalypse happened DECADES ago. I mean, what do you think Americans are?
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Did you read the follow story that came after?? It identified the man and his ex-wife said that he had a history of violence and drug abuse. She also said that the man WAS NOT DEAD prior to the incident and that it was probably his PCP usage that caused the outburst and crazy behavior.

I read yesterday that the "authorities" were saying it was probably bath salts b/c those can't be detected on tox screens...My first thought after reading this was of course they are going to say it was an undetectable drug...what else could they say...there was no reasonable explanation for a man to attack another human and eat his face, not be stopped by a shot and growl at police officers....All kidding aside, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't hear any more about this in the media and was shocked it was in the news in the first place.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    The behavior that the man showed was clear signs of someone high on certain drugs. No, it isn't some gov't coverup...that is just dumb to say. Thank goodness that I believe in God and don't have to worry about that kind of stuff! I think the movies are stupid and I would never let my son watch them. He saw a promo for "The Walking Dead" and it scared him and at the same time, pissed me off. They should sensor that crap! Oh, and crap is what it is!! Sounds like there are a lot of people who really need to go to church!!! Sorry for the rant, I just can't stand when people perpetuate this stupidness!!!

As Hershal said in the Walking Dead... I knew we were promised a resurrection of the dead, I just figured he had something different in mind
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options

By any chance are you currently wearing a tinfoil hat?

THIS!!
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    There was another story about a man who cut out his own intestines and threw them at the cops
  • Montanarush
    Montanarush Posts: 76
    Options
    Dr,Drew, on HLN, said the guy was doing something called "bath salts"-he was completely detached from reality. Don't know much about the drugs of today, but "bath salts"?
  • wabrody
    wabrody Posts: 202
    Options
    Does this mean i get to trip a few people i know????
  • StartingOver4Me
    Options
    Bath Salts
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options

Exactly! **kitten* gun* lets do this...