Summer Challenge

Options

Replies

• mattysmom
    mattysmom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Today weight 249.4 & I would like to be below 235 by July 11th when I fly home to visit my family
  • Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    SW: 188.7
    GW: 168

Good luck everyone!!
  • jeremiamurphy
    jeremiamurphy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Here goes nothing!
    SW: 206 lb
    GW: 191 lb
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I will put together a spreadsheet of everyone involved so we can easily track our progress as individuals and as a group.

With that being said, here are your challenges for this week!

- I challenge you to drink TWO more 8-oz cups of WATER a day than you normally do
    - I challenge you to find a NEW exercise that you do at least once this week
    - I challenge you to stay under your calories at least 5 of the 7 days this week

Thanks for the great challenges to get us started! Are we going to have a group for this? It seems like there's quite a lot of us joining in and I only spotted your challenges as someone else had quoted - I don't want to miss out :)

We might. I'll think about it. Last time I made something into a group it actually made it more confusing for me to find weigh-ins, because people would post them on the wrong posts, but I'll consider it!
  • renareau
    renareau Posts: 2
    Options
    I am in and hope I can remember to check in on Tuesdays I need to make my goal 10 realistically but would love to do more. This sounds great :)
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I'm in and aiming for 10-15 pounds
    Height:5'9
    SW:160lbs
    Goal weight for challenge: 150-145
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    I'M IN. My goal is to lose 23 lbs before my birthday in Sept. How can i find the spread sheet you creating.

It'll be posted tomorrow :)
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    I am writing the challenges on a couple of post-its and posting at my office and at my house.

Any ideas on exercises for us to try out? :)

Unfortunately I am in need of some myself!
  • weagle81
    weagle81 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    count me in!!!!
  • Sassafras4
    Sassafras4 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Only signed up two days ago. perfect timing for a challenge to keep me motivated!
  • sdai3
    sdai3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

CW: 178
    GW (8/28): 160

18 lbs! I think I can do it. I hope so
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    So at this point everyone has been added to the spreadsheet. I have decided to hold off on posting it tomorrow and wait until next week to post it. Anyone who doesn't weigh-in the second week will be assumed to have dropped out and will be removed from the spreadsheet. But after the next weigh-in I won't be removing people for not posting weights every week.

Also, if you didn't post a weight for whatever reason I didn't add you to the spreadsheet. If you are uncomfortable posting your weight, that is absolutely fine and I would still love for you to join us. I just don't really know how to add it in with how the sheet is set up.

By the next weigh-in I'll also decide if we should move to a group or not. The reason I say this is because when I've done this in the past, even from the first week to the second about half of the members unfortunately do not come back. It might seem incredibly hectic right now, but in the past after the first day, it hasn't been.

So again, here are your challenges:

- I challenge you to drink TWO more 8-oz cups of WATER a day than you normally do
    - I challenge you to find a NEW exercise that you do at least once this week
    - I challenge you to stay under your calories at least 5 of the 7 days this week
  • mongohungry1
    mongohungry1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in i have 12 more pounds to reach my goal!!
  • Suzette1020
    Suzette1020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in too
  • jessicawetter
    Options
    Sweet! I am in! I really need to take advantage of the site and use it to its full potential. I am currently 216. i would like to be down to 200 so my goal is 16lbs!

Have fun everyone! Good luck!
  • soulfulleoness
    Options
    I'm in! My Goal is to lose 20 pounds by August 28. Whew!
  • magtize
    magtize Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    CW 169.4
    GW 155

STAY UNDER 1200 CALORIES
    DRINK 8 GLASSES OF WATER
    WALK 10,000 STEPS
    DO THESE EVERYDAY

Today I stay under my calories,drank 2 extra glasses of water,and walked 9014 steps
  • mongohungry1
    mongohungry1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    how do i post my weight ticker to weigh in?
  • vikkey
    vikkey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!

My goals are:
    1) To lose at least 15 pounds by August 28th
    2) Friday-Sunday when I don't have workout boot camp to work out for 30mins a day
    3) Not lie about when I eat something bad

My start wight is 170 pounds
    My goal wight is 155 pounds
  • DowntownFC
    DowntownFC Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm in.

My goal is 25 pounds by 8/29.