OMG THE ZOMBIES ARE REAL!!!!!! (CREDIBLE NEWS SOURCE)

Options

Replies

• mrsmark2010
    mrsmark2010 Posts: 220
    Options
    The behavior that the man showed was clear signs of someone high on certain drugs. No, it isn't some gov't coverup...that is just dumb to say. Thank goodness that I believe in God and don't have to worry about that kind of stuff! I think the movies are stupid and I would never let my son watch them. He saw a promo for "The Walking Dead" and it scared him and at the same time, pissed me off. They should sensor that crap! Oh, and crap is what it is!! Sounds like there are a lot of people who really need to go to church!!! Sorry for the rant, I just can't stand when people perpetuate this stupidness!!!

As Hershal said in the Walking Dead... I knew we were promised a resurrection of the dead, I just figured he had something different in mind

second this! Walking Dead is a great show!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    This happened way to close to home for me ( I live in South Florida) and it's a sad, disgusting story. There is no such thing as zombies, the guy was high. You guys have been watching too much Walking Dead.
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/27/otty-sanchez-woman-accuse_n_245627.html

sorry, didn't notice that the story was old.. still horrible though
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

This story is really sad, and in my opinion, completely unrelated. This happened 3 years ago and was the result of post-partem depression impacting an already severely disturbed woman.
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I have been ready for a long time!

IMG_1017-1.jpg
  • KingRoaVa
    KingRoaVa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
  • prettylyzard
    prettylyzard Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I saw this article and immediately pulled out my Zombie Survival Guide....time to start preparations!!! Remember, no place is safe, only safer! Head North! Get a bicycle!
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I also heard he was under the influence of heavy drugs. Each source says something different. I've heard LSD, Cocaine and Bath Salts. So who knows, the guy was obviously out of his mind. Zombie's however... I think, probably not. I'm just glad I wasn't the one to piss him off and the porr guy who did is in critical condition. Hopefully he's ok.
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    WTF! Thats all I can say, time to start looking for some slow running friends and surround my self with them at all times.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    bump...Ok more than just a bump. <snipped for humane purposes>
    Wall of words made my eyes water
  • Chelly02
    Chelly02 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    WTF! Thats all I can say, time to start looking for some slow running friends and surround my self with them at all times.

Oh no!!! I'd be the slow running friend....well I'm like the master at tripping people so all my fast running friends will be on the ground as bait as I make my escape ^.^
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    As a quick side note, those of you going all religious/serious, etc, do realize that all of us Zombie folk are just having fun, right? There's a few of you who, quite frankly, are wound just a bit too tight.

That said, I'm on the Zombie Survival Team for MFP, and apparently I'm the one with the alcohol so woohoo! :drinker:
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    HOW DOES ONE PREPARE TO SURVIVE SUCH AN ATTACK?! I mean, I have car, health and dental insurance, but NO ZOMBIE INSURANCE! Whatever shall I do? :laugh:
  • beckysweetpea
    beckysweetpea Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    was thinking that about the zombies r here, i couldnt imagine being the person to notice that someone is chewing some guys face off....
  • browniejane
    browniejane Posts: 11
    Options
    Rule #1 – Cardio

Rule #2 – The Double Tap ;)

THIS!!!!!
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Anybody heard of big lurch? He did the same thing in 2002, he was on PCP. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-tVvjVi2m8
  • harr3mi
    harr3mi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Time to watch zombieland again, always need a heads up on killing zombies :tongue:

Rule # 1.... Cardio !!!!!
  • rininger85
    rininger85 Posts: 131
    Options
    The behavior that the man showed was clear signs of someone high on certain drugs. No, it isn't some gov't coverup...that is just dumb to say. Thank goodness that I believe in God and don't have to worry about that kind of stuff! I think the movies are stupid and I would never let my son watch them. He saw a promo for "The Walking Dead" and it scared him and at the same time, pissed me off. They should sensor that crap! Oh, and crap is what it is!! Sounds like there are a lot of people who really need to go to church!!! Sorry for the rant, I just can't stand when people perpetuate this stupidness!!!

yeah because your God couldn't possibly create anything that would overtake and kill everyone... just like the dinosaurs going extinct or the plagues that have littered our history books... where was your God at then? If he can create plagues that kill millions of people how can you say there is no possibility of zombies? At least we know that you'll be eaten first as you pray to your God to spare you.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    He was apparently experiencing cocaine psychosis? Gotta love Miami...

I heard he was snorting those "bath salts" they sell in the convenience stores.
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options

and this is why peole hate christians. I am a christian and I love the walking dead series. I watch every zombie movie I can. My kids play zombie killing video games. Just because you personally have a problem with it, don't go pushing your convictions on the rest of us.