ONE MAJOR PET PEEVE ABOUT MFP

Options

Replies

• zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Sex is not on the exercise list!! It burns calories.

I agree! It does make you break a sweat.

I think it should be on the list!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but then every time you log it it'll say on your profile "So and so burned 250 calories doing 20 minutes of SEX!" haha
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Whether it's 5 lbs, or 500 lbs...it's all weightloss. I would never knock someone who's trying to lose just 5lbs...a 5lb loss STILL requires dedication and hard work.

MFP is NOT just for weight LOSS.....it's for weightloss..maintenance..and fitness in general. It's also a tool for those who just want to be aware of what they eat..by logging their foods.....and being able to interact with other likeminded individuals.

Don't hate....Congratulate!!!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    ** adds popcorn to food diary **

Want some butter :wink:

Depends.....flavored?

Nut Butter

Hold the butter... I have ONE lb to lose! :drinker:

What about the NUT? Still want that?

there you go Addict....I laughed out loud!!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

Yeah but then every time you log it it'll say on your profile "So and so burned 250 calories doing 20 minutes of SEX!" haha

I logged it for fun once as Sexual Intercourse and my girls on my list were all very surprised lol.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options

you can add it!!!

I would but I don't want to clog everyone's news feed.
  • Cat_from_Chicago
    Cat_from_Chicago Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I started this thread to prove a point (and b/c I was bored). I have started threads before, all nice & positive & I get one or two responses.

The minute I post something negative I get the whole MFP army on my thread being mean & ignorant. Everyone wants to talk about love & compassion but have none themselves.

Point proved. ANYWAY. I have to actually do some work, since I am at work. Have fun guys! I still love you all :heart:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    You know my major pet peeve?

CROTCH SUCK HITLER **** DONKEY ****.

(now will they lock this thread?)

Post of the day.
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options

I logged it for fun once as Sexual Intercourse and my girls on my list were all very surprised lol.

I would log it for like 4 minutes and see what sort of comments came in...
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    It doesn't bother me when people use the site to lose 5 pounds. I mean 5 or 100, either way-good for them!

This. I mean, I would love to be at a stage to only have 5 more to go, but whatever.

Everyone deserves to be here - it's everyone's goal here (really) to get fit and healthy - and yes, get more beautiful (whatever that definition of beauty is!) - don't begrudge someone who's on here to lose 5. You don't know where they came from - perhaps they had already lost 100 and need that extra support and motivation to lose the last 5 that are refusing to budge!!!
  • AmericanExpat
    AmericanExpat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I get soooo annoyed seeing someone on here that wants to lose 5 pounds. REALLY?! Come on. Especially, when people are here trying to lose hundreds of pounds. I'm all about getting healthy & maintaining but a 5 pound goal?

:tongue: *Keep your hate mail, it's just my opinion* :glasses:

I once posted this exact same pet peeve, cause I saw a real skinny girl trying to lose 2 pounds....
    and I got crucifixed!, ppl just saying I was jealous and blah blah blah.. Glad to know im not the only one with this thought on mind

Pretty sure you mean crucified. Unless you became a crucifix....

lol :drinker: anybody have popcorn?
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    The prepare to be annoyed.

5 lbs to go as of today *****es! uh uh uh uh

Congrats!! Now you must go.
  • EpicMeyri
    EpicMeyri Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    HOW DARE YOU BELITTLE MY GOAL!

Well it looks like you have come a long way! keep it up! :)
  • bethcook
    bethcook Posts: 12
    Options
    I joined the site when I had about 5 pounds left of my 80 pound goal. I can relate to those with large goals and those with small goals. Truthfully, I don't care about that 5 pounds. I care about staying fit and that is what this site is about. It is a fitness site, hence the name.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

CONGRATS!
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options

I would log it for like 4 minutes and see what sort of comments came in...

depends on who's doing the work, lololol.

Maybe someone could wear their HRM and see what it burns, hee her!!
  • dawn2313
    dawn2313 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Everyone is allowed to have a pet peeve, I agree, but posting something like that for people to see is a little rude because whether it's 5 pounds or 100 pounds, it's a personal goal and it shouldn't be ridiculed! losing 5 pounds is better than gaining 5 pounds!
  • EpicMeyri
    EpicMeyri Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Congrats!! Now you must go.

lol
  • Sksieger
    Sksieger Posts: 63
    Options
    My pet peeeve is when everyone just says WTG, great burn, way to stay under your calorie goal. But they never look at the diary, the person has a blocked diary, the diary shows they ate tons of fat or all unhealty fast food. Be freaking honest with me....like:

Why the Hell are you eating all that fast food!!! Or are you an Alcoholic you drink everyday!!!!

Alcoholic for having a drink a day? Really? You need to look up the definition and more facts about the illness. As for fast food. Healthy calories are better for you then non healthy. Also you get to eat more when it is not high calorie foods. But for some people it is small steps and maybe there fast food habits have been harder to break. But they are at least trying and taking the right steps by tracking what they really eat and not just posting what they think people want to see. Good for them.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Posts where the main objective is to belittle other people and/or feel superior. This post qualifies.

So do:

How fat/thin do you like your women
    What hair color/physical trait is better than x
    I'm de-friending x person for eating too little (and posting about it on the forum)
    My size goal is better than your size goal

etc
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I get soooo annoyed seeing someone on here that wants to lose 5 pounds. REALLY?! Come on. Especially, when people are here trying to lose hundreds of pounds. I'm all about getting healthy & maintaining but a 5 pound goal?

:tongue: *Keep your hate mail, it's just my opinion* :glasses:

WOW!

not cool...your goal is only 35lbs...your point is that 5-10 isn't "good enough"....maybe i dont think your 35lbs is worthy of loosing

...although I wouldnt think that because i am not a judgement passsing cranky............meanie.

some people are on here to gain weight or maintain or just to have an accurate log of what they are putting in to thier bodies. What do you care?

ick......
This discussion has been closed.