ONE MAJOR PET PEEVE ABOUT MFP

Options

Replies

• zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    troll-web.jpg

^^^

Hey, as long as you're feeding the troll healthy food! Are you saying trolls are fat and need to starve themselves?! What kind of sick person are you?!!!! (yes I'm being stupid haha)
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    According to WebMD 30 mins of sex burns about 90 calories, I added it to my exercises, because everything counts!! There's an article on there that lays out about how many calories different things burn, making out, etc...
    30 min? I haven't had 30 min since 1974:noway:

30 minutes? Man I wish!! I think that happened one time in recent memory. Sometimes it is in and out. I think it is because I am so hot.

It is in and out only sometimes? I thought that was how it worked.....
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    And BTW, this is what 5 lbs of fat looks like. Some people have a reason they want to lose it. We congratulate someone who is 100 lbs overweight on busting their bust and losing 5 lbs but someone who is nearing the end of their journey and fighting for that last 5 lbs needs criticism? Makes no sense!

tumblr_m3nvaxrsq61ru88j1o1_500.jpg
  • Carissamr
    Carissamr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This does not bother me at all...I am glad to see anyone using this site to keep track of their food and to make healthier choices...My roommate joined this site to track her food and to try to gain weight...she needs to gain about 20 lbs and I support her just as much as she supports me on my journey to lose 164 lbs...this is a fitness site, not just a weight loss site...you have the ability to choose who your friends are so if you only want to associate with people who have similar goals you can...I don't think it is right to go on the public forums and put down others goals to be healthier though
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    According to WebMD 30 mins of sex burns about 90 calories, I added it to my exercises, because everything counts!! There's an article on there that lays out about how many calories different things burn, making out, etc...

30 minutes? Man I wish!! I think that happened one time in recent memory. Sometimes it is in and out. I think it is because I am so hot.

LOL....it is in and out and done. One time.
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    And BTW, this is what 5 lbs of fat looks like. Some people have a reason they want to lose it. We congratulate someone who is 100 lbs overweight on busting their bust and losing 5 lbs but someone who is nearing the end of their journey and fighting for that last 5 lbs needs criticism? Makes no sense!

tumblr_m3nvaxrsq61ru88j1o1_500.jpg

YIKES!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

Oh we gotta fix that!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I joined to gain 1 pound. Can I have a hug?

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Is your pet peeve writing topic titles in capitals?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I started this thread to prove a point (and b/c I was bored). I have started threads before, all nice & positive & I get one or two responses.

The minute I post something negative I get the whole MFP army on my thread being mean & ignorant. Everyone wants to talk about love & compassion but have none themselves.

Point proved. ANYWAY. I have to actually do some work, since I am at work. Have fun guys! I still love you all :heart:

Did she just admit she is a troll??? I think so!!!!

Why, yes she did......Be gone TROLL!!!!
  • linnyrhea
    linnyrhea Posts: 105
    Options
    My best friend is here to gain weight, it really isnt about loosing weight at all, its about a healthy lifestyle, whether you lose, gain or maintain.....Just saying.
  • twinsmom03
    twinsmom03 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I get soooo annoyed seeing someone on here that wants to lose 5 pounds. REALLY?! Come on. Especially, when people are here trying to lose hundreds of pounds. I'm all about getting healthy & maintaining but a 5 pound goal?

:tongue: *Keep your hate mail, it's just my opinion* :glasses:
    i feel your pain!!!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    my biggest pet peeve....stupid people that lack common sense and/or common courtesy.

anyone in particular?

Not any one person in particular....ALL of them. They run rampant these days...

But really OP who are you say that someone needing to lose 5lbs is a big pet peeve? So im guessing that once you get down to having 5lbs to go that you will be deleting your account? If not then you yourself will be your own pet peeve.

I swear...ignorance....pure and simple.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

whoops....sorry =(
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I get soooo annoyed seeing someone on here that wants to lose 5 pounds. REALLY?! Come on. Especially, when people are here trying to lose hundreds of pounds. I'm all about getting healthy & maintaining but a 5 pound goal?

You must really hate us gainers then!
  • twinsmom03
    twinsmom03 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I think she meant someone who only wants to lose a total of 5lbs....The amount you lost is remarkable!!!! Congrats!!!!
  • megandme120
    megandme120 Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Are you ready for what is about to happen????

hahahaha totally! brace yourself!
  • davegruper
    davegruper Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My biggest pet peeve is that when my wife and I (both on MFP) make a new recipe, we both have to enter it into MFP, instead of being able to share between us.
  • ebonijo2
    ebonijo2 Posts: 73
    Options
    Sex is not on the exercise list!! It burns calories.
    That is very much tru
  • morgansmom02
    Options

whoops....sorry =(

I blame it on my smokin hot body. He just gets too excited.....
This discussion has been closed.