I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I guesses i missed it, are you supossed to do each level for 20 days?
    10 days, it's the 30 day shred not the 60 day shred :D...
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    WOW, I love that everyone else posted pics as well :) You have all done an amazing , amazing job and congrats for sticking with it. I have had to take some rest days so I still have a few days left.
    It's great to see how everyone's body is different and changes differently. You all got some great abs going. I want some abs, I know I will get there soon enough..not giving up..ever!

Again all of you are Amazing and thanks for sharing the pics!
  • xCarbJunkiex
    xCarbJunkiex Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2, day 3 today (already did level 1 for 10 days). I'm wondering what everybody's calories are at. I had mine to 1200 (losing 1.5 lbs. a week), but I am not losing at all and getting frustrated! A friend suggested that I up my calories because I was probably burning more calories than what I was eating. I've noticed a little difference in my stomach area since starting the end of March, but other than that the scale has stayed the same. Hoping the 20 lbs. would shed off faster. Any advice?

Up our calories your body has hit a plateau..instead of 1200 go to 14-1500 and the weight loss should start back
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    I'm on level 2, day 3 today (already did level 1 for 10 days). I'm wondering what everybody's calories are at. I had mine to 1200 (losing 1.5 lbs. a week), but I am not losing at all and getting frustrated! A friend suggested that I up my calories because I was probably burning more calories than what I was eating. I've noticed a little difference in my stomach area since starting the end of March, but other than that the scale has stayed the same. Hoping the 20 lbs. would shed off faster. Any advice?

I started 30DS, Level 3 on May 14th. It kicked my *kitten*, but I did it 5 days/week, took 1 hr. brisk walks 1-2 times/week & would try to take Fridays off. I lost 6.5 inches in the first 2 weeks, but only 3 lbs. My stomach & thighs look better, but now I just gained .8 lbs back (3 weeks into 30DS) & I'm getting a little discouraged. I think I have to start watching my sodium - I drink a TON of water, but I don't think that's doing what I want it to do. I feel better & my clothes fit a little better, but I'm trying to get over "the number"?!? I will retake measurements this coming Saturday as I will be 20 days into 30DS, Level 3 - hopefully there's more inches gone!?!?!
    Good luck to you - stick to it though - I'm always happy after my workout....very sweaty, but happy I completed another day!
  • RenjisGurl
    RenjisGurl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you for saying that you gained the first few days! It gives me hope that that's what's happening to me. :)
  • hit96
    hit96 Posts: 1
    Options
    BUMP, like your bumping fists with the other person. To say way to go!
  • Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am on L2 Day 2. I was wondering do any of you take a day to rest or do you go strait through. I also walk at least 2 miles a day and I sometimes fit in Just Dance 3. I feel like I get wiped out. I figured I would do 30ds 2 days strait and rest a day then back to 2 days strait etc. or should I just keep going with out resting?

Jillian Michaels said in an interview not to do it everyday but instead to divide it up as follows: 2 days shred, 1 day cardio, 2 days shred, 1 day cardio, then rest day to avoid injury
    Hope this helps
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Its taken a lot longer than 30 days. I ahve been doing this for a bit over 2 months. But I am finally done and results are:

Bust - 42 - 40 (2 inches off!)
    Waist 34.5 - 32 (2.5 inches off!)
    Hips (widest point) 42-40 (2 inches off!)
    Thigh 24.5 - 23

Also waist at widest point (my particular problem area: 42 - 37.5 (4.5inches off! those planks in level 2 did wonders for my mum bulge!!)

I lost about 10 lbs over the 2 months, and the bust and hip measurements were down another half inch last week but I am retaining water today so....

here we go:
    Before30DS28March2012.jpg
    After30DS6June2012.jpg
  • mschrein
    mschrein Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    bump
  • caoimh24
    caoimh24 Posts: 5
    Options
    bump, amazing!
  • danibee41989
    danibee41989 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    BUMP! Starting today & need motivation!
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    bump ... I love this thread. I am on Lvl 2 day one.I broke my levels down because I am going on a trip to Miami in 17 days.

Lvl 1 7days
    Lvl 2 7days
    Lvl 3 7 days.

Along with that I am doing JM kickfast right after the same way. In the evenings I do 6wk 6pk abs and P90x. I'm starting to think I'm crazy!!!
  • murphmurph07
    murphmurph07 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Along with that I am doing JM kickfast right after the same way. In the evenings I do 6wk 6pk abs and P90x. I'm starting to think I'm crazy!!!
    You're right!
  • DownToFitness
    Options
    Ive just started yesterday. Please add me, I need support xD Pics are to come. Start pics are @ www.downtofit2012@webs.com.
  • lisa_jh
    lisa_jh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    beforestarting30dayshred-1.jpg

donewithlevel1movingontolevel2-2.jpg

donewithlevel2movinontolevel3-1.jpg

lastdayof30DS.jpg

Just finished 30ds last week and heres my results! 1st pic is taken at beg of each level and last pic was taken last week after my last workout! Lost 6lbs total but i didnt take measurements..

Hi,

Well done! Amazing results.

Did you do the 30 days straight or over a period of time?
  • damaskangel
    Options
    Bump. Why is this not active anymore. :(
  • damaskangel
    Options
    Bump!
  • Songtothesiren
    Songtothesiren Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Keep your eyes on our support group 08-10-12 - 30 Day Shred. We're in the final five days and we'll be posting up our before and afters very shortly.

Stick with the Shred, it is so worth it.

I started to tone up a bit around the beginning of Level 2 - now that I'm coming to the end of level 3 it's TURBO BOOSTED. Best DVD I ever bought!

Mavis
  • maxiechild
    maxiechild Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm not going to give up on the 30DS.....we've had an on and off again relationship this year..mainly off...but I'm sooo gunna conquer this! Thanks all for the motivating evidence :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!