America's TOP 10 Most hated people

Options

Replies

• CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I will vote when I'm ready.

Careful....if you wait too long...you may lose the right to vote. Martial Law is now only one signature away....
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    C mon now people, I'm not saying her list was without fault but you're getting pretty damn serious over something that was meant to be funny. Can we lighten up on her just a weee bit?
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Someone need to get up to date with her general knowledge.

This. Seriously, all of this is common knowledge. Do you watch or read the news?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    If it doesn't relate to me, why does it matter?

And exactly how does the Jersey Shore relate to you? You pay attention to that even though apparently it gets on your nerves.

Its all over the magazine racks at the store. :tongue:

So is Bernie Madoff, John Edwards, and Jerry Sandusky... apparently you don't read Time, Newsweek, or the Wall Street Journal.
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I don't know most of these people, but tbf, I'm Scottish.

Can I do a top 10 hated Uk list?

1/David Cameron
    2/Nick Clegg, because he put David Cameron in Power
    3/Maggie Thatcher, for possessing David Cameron and continuing her destruction of the working class
    4/David Cameron
    5/David Cameron
    6/David Cameron
    7/David Cameron
    8/David Cameron
    9/David Cameron
    10/David Cameron

Should that not be the top 100 hated people in the Uk - though I would chuck Nick Clegg in there a few more time.
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    If it doesn't relate to me, why does it matter?

And exactly how does the Jersey Shore relate to you? You pay attention to that even though apparently it gets on your nerves.

Its all over the magazine racks at the store. :tongue:

Yeah it really is, I stopped on the channel for about 2 minutes and felt my IQ dropping at a phenomenal rate. Haven't seen it again but I still know ALL about the crap.
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    wow my favorite golfer is on there oh my? MY top 10 lists

1. Bullies
    2. my best friends ex boyfriend because he murdered my bestfriend and dumped her in the lake
    3.drunk drivers
    4. Snookie
    5. people who act fake or like they are better than you
    6. people who abuse others
    7.hearing about michael Jackson
    8.the justice system being all backwards
    9. people who bash others on forums so immature
    10. the cast of the view they are so vulgar and cuss all the time
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    I'm not trying to be rude, (really), but I was curious if you understood the reasons people can't stand Mel Gibson. The racism and (alleged, I think, not sure it was convicted) domestic violence?

Yeah... I actually hadn't even touched on that one.
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I personally laughed at your top ten list.. I do know all of the mentioned people and what they have done, but most of all -- I HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR
    Thanks for sharing :happy:
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I don't know most of these people, but tbf, I'm Scottish.

Can I do a top 10 hated Uk list?

1/David Cameron
    2/Nick Clegg, because he put David Cameron in Power
    3/Maggie Thatcher, for possessing David Cameron and continuing her destruction of the working class
    4/David Cameron
    5/David Cameron
    6/David Cameron
    7/David Cameron
    8/David Cameron
    9/David Cameron
    10/David Cameron

Marry me? (Well civil ceremony, before DC puts a stop to it).
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    If it doesn't relate to me, why does it matter? ( And here comes the big OMGS) I don't vote because I don't get it. They ALL LIE! If something is not relevant to me, why pay attention. And what does JE have anything to do with being over in AFG now? NOT A DARN THING.

On a side note: Thank you all for taking your time to react to my little test. My point has been proven! Have a FANTASTIC DAY! :)

Backpedaling at it's best
  • nathan72
    nathan72 Posts: 91 Member
    Options

The only thing I hate are top ten lists.

And people who whine about them because they don't know half of the names on them. Watch the news once in awhile!!
    this
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    C mon now people, I'm not saying her list was without fault but you're getting pretty damn serious over something that was meant to be funny. Can we lighten up on her just a weee bit?

Nobody is getting 'serious' over her joke. Just because we are pointing out that she is obviously completely out of touch, and as such, her joke was not funny, does not mean that anyone is attacking her. If anything, we are advising her that it is in her best interests to become more informed.
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    4. Bernie Madoff-- Idk who you are either...
    6. John Edwards-- Uh, again, no idea what he did, or was it something to do with boys too.
    7. O.J. Simpson-- OK IT'S BEEN 20 YEARS SINCE NICOLE! Shut up already!
    8. Mel Gibson-- Who HATES Mel Gibson!

You are... special.

Please do not vote for anything ever.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    On a side note: Thank you all for taking your time to react to my little test.
    And there it is again. If you don't agree with the OP, you're either a hater or just a victim of a little social experiment and the joke's all on us.

Its true, everyone gets all rallied up when someone isn't as informed as you and you all start bashing someone for their ignorance. This is not a please tell someone how stupid they are, weather or not they watch MTV, HBO, CNN or PBS. I am allowed to have my own opinions on what ever I may please, and what would everyone have said If I put that I think Casey Anthony was innocent. What kind of backlash would I have gotten. Come on now. Bet some of you have NO IDEA who John Goodman is. And why would it matter to you? He isn't from your home town. But he is known all around for the Polo Club. But I would not bash someone for not knowing who he or she is. What if I put up George W. Bush, and all the BULLCRAP he did, or better yet ALL the presidents. I would become known as the anit-american. So go back to your corners. I have just proven my point. Everyone has the freedom of speech, but what you say, and how you say it will ALWAYS be critiqued.

Take a look in the mirror and point those fingers and who do they point back at? Just sayin'
  • NicoleElen
    NicoleElen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It's pretty obvious what kind of media you keep up with. You know all about Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, OJ Simpson. But have never heard of Jerry Sandusky or Bernie Madoff?? Turn off your TV and pick up a newspaper. Or if you can't handle that, turn off MTV and turn on CNN. Cheers :drinker:

This! Jerry Sandusky may be one of the most vile human beings to ever walk the planet. Just thinking about him makes me sick at my stomach. Bernie Madoff ruined countless lives as well.

They forgot Nancy Grace on the list.
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I know who everyone on the top 10 list is. Here are some people I cant stand: the Kardashians, Sarah Palin, Chris Rock
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I don't vote because I don't get it.

That is one of the saddest things I have ever read.

this.
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Interesting - don't know the controveries behind Jerry Sandusky, Bernie Madoff, or John Edwards ... but know the whole cast of Jersey Shore. SMDH.

ETA: I guess I was misinterpreted... I thought it was sad the OP didn't know Jerry Sandusky, Bernie Madff, and John Edwards. Even more sad she knows the whole cast of Jersey Shore.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I have just proven my point.
    I don't understand what your point was nor how it was just proven.