America's TOP 10 Most hated people

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    On a side note: Thank you all for taking your time to react to my little test.
    And there it is again. If you don't agree with the OP, you're either a hater or just a victim of a little social experiment and the joke's all on us.

Its true, everyone gets all rallied up when someone isn't as informed as you and you all start bashing someone for their ignorance. This is not a please tell someone how stupid they are, weather or not they watch MTV, HBO, CNN or PBS. I am allowed to have my own opinions on what ever I may please, and what would everyone have said If I put that I think Casey Anthony was innocent. What kind of backlash would I have gotten. Come on now. Bet some of you have NO IDEA who John Goodman is. And why would it matter to you? He isn't from your home town. But he is known all around for the Polo Club. But I would not bash someone for not knowing who he or she is. What if I put up George W. Bush, and all the BULLCRAP he did, or better yet ALL the presidents. I would become known as the anit-american. So go back to your corners. I have just proven my point. Everyone has the freedom of speech, but what you say, and how you say it will ALWAYS be critiqued.

Take a look in the mirror and point those fingers and who do they point back at? Just sayin'

I'm sorry. What was your point?
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

On a side note: Thank you all for taking your time to react to my little test. My point has been proven! Have a FANTASTIC DAY! :)

It is good to see that people haven't stopped using that particular cop out in forums.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Interesting - don't know the controveries behind Jerry Sandusky, Bernie Madoff, or John Edwards ... but know the whole cast of Jersey Shore. SMDH.

Watch out, they may attack you because you are not informed and watch MTV..run while you can. Lmao
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Anyone got any popcorn?
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

The only thing I hate are top ten lists.

And people who whine about them because they don't know half of the names on them. Watch the news once in awhile!!

You took the words right out of my mouth.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Interesting - don't know the controveries behind Jerry Sandusky, Bernie Madoff, or John Edwards ... but know the whole cast of Jersey Shore. SMDH.

Watch out, they may attack you because you are not informed and watch MTV..run while you can. Lmao

How did you miss the sarcasm in her statement??
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I don't vote because I don't get it.

That is one of the saddest things I have ever read.

Really?? Looks like someone needs to go back to school and take a government class. Sheesh some people
  • NicoleElen
    NicoleElen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I don't know most of these people, but tbf, I'm Scottish.

Can I do a top 10 hated Uk list?

1/David Cameron
    2/Nick Clegg, because he put David Cameron in Power
    3/Maggie Thatcher, for possessing David Cameron and continuing her destruction of the working class
    4/David Cameron
    5/David Cameron
    6/David Cameron
    7/David Cameron
    8/David Cameron
    9/David Cameron
    10/David Cameron

Forgive me dear, but #3 is the only one of which I know anything about.

David Cameron is the prime minister :|

He's apparently quite chummy with Obama, which is strange, because Obama seems like a decent human being, and David Cameron is the worlds biggest *kitten*. Also, he's probably the first black person Cameron has ever spoken to.

*eta, Nick Clegg is the deputy prime minister, except he doesny do anything. Clegg is the leader of a left wing party, Cameron the leader of a right. No one won a decent majority this year which is needed to pass laws, so instead of siding with another left wing party, Nick clegg sold out every single person that voted for them and formed a government with Cameron - giving them a majority and power over the country.
    An example of why this is ****, Clegg vowed to get rid of tuition fees for students in England...as part of the Tory gvernment, they were raised to £9000...

I am off to read about David Cameron now, I am dying to know what it takes to be the world's biggest *kitten* :tongue:
  • MooMooooo
    MooMooooo Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm Australian and knew who everyone on the list was. But I love the news especially the Drudge Report. Hell yes!

I even know why peeps hate Mel Gibson and why OJ was number 7. Yes I get it.

My personal top ten?
    I'll try to stick to famous people from the US. (in no particular order because I couldn't be bothered cutting and pasting)

1. Dr Phil.
    2. Jon Gosselin
    3. Nancy Grace
    4. Jerry Springer (I agree he is horrid)
    5. Spencer Pratt - omg!
    6. Lisa Lampanelli
    7. Omarosa Manigault- Stallworth
    8. Rabbi Schmuley
    9. Hugh Grant
    10. Kevin Rudd (Former Australian Prime Minister)
  • dianacannon89
    dianacannon89 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    How can you hate people that coupon and use coupons to pay for a $100 grocery bill and then get it all for free. That makes me so sad :sad:

ETA: Please see my profile picture :laugh: ...yup FREE:heart:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    On a side note: Thank you all for taking your time to react to my little test.
    And there it is again. If you don't agree with the OP, you're either a hater or just a victim of a little social experiment and the joke's all on us.

Its true, everyone gets all rallied up when someone isn't as informed as you and you all start bashing someone for their ignorance. This is not a please tell someone how stupid they are, weather or not they watch MTV, HBO, CNN or PBS. I am allowed to have my own opinions on what ever I may please, and what would everyone have said If I put that I think Casey Anthony was innocent. What kind of backlash would I have gotten. Come on now. Bet some of you have NO IDEA who John Goodman is. And why would it matter to you? He isn't from your home town. But he is known all around for the Polo Club. But I would not bash someone for not knowing who he or she is. What if I put up George W. Bush, and all the BULLCRAP he did, or better yet ALL the presidents. I would become known as the anit-american. So go back to your corners. I have just proven my point. Everyone has the freedom of speech, but what you say, and how you say it will ALWAYS be critiqued.

Take a look in the mirror and point those fingers and who do they point back at? Just sayin'

A) no one bashed you. Most of us were just trying to help inform you of being informed and B) honey, John Goodman's been around tv a LONG time - Roseann, but I suspect you're too young to know that show, so yea we, or I know who he is. Again, there was no point to be proven. You posted your thoughts, people responded. It's how threads work. Period.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

How did you miss the sarcasm in her statement??

Dude seriously...FACE PALM
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    9. People who have NO IDEA what they are talking about. And look really stupid talking about it or arguing about it.

lol @ irony

:laugh:

So true!
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options

They may attack me because I don't watch crap like Jersey Shore but know of current events happening in my country? If they attack, they better be prepared. :D

Also, does anyone else think the movie Idiocracy may be our future? Just saying...geez.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I do watch the news. But local news. Thank you very much haters. I have a friend over in Afg, and CHOOSE not to keep up with the news. Because I need to be there for him and not worry about any bombings or killings over there. So thank you very much. And I def don't watch MTV. I don't really watch any TV for that matter, and I know what's going on Locally. So go piss in someone else's cheerios!

th_avataras6df.gif
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    if you hate ignorant people you shouldn't post things like this. there are a lot on mfp and especially a topic like this ,before you put names on a list or read a list you should look them up so you know. also your list makes you ignorant because you are doing the same thing... just thought i would say that . i hate people who act dumb when they are not .
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    9. People who have NO IDEA what they are talking about. And look really stupid talking about it or arguing about it.

lol @ irony

:laugh:

So true!

I know! Hahaha
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I don't know most of these people, but tbf, I'm Scottish.

Can I do a top 10 hated Uk list?

1/David Cameron
    2/Nick Clegg, because he put David Cameron in Power
    3/Maggie Thatcher, for possessing David Cameron and continuing her destruction of the working class
    4/David Cameron
    5/David Cameron
    6/David Cameron
    7/David Cameron
    8/David Cameron
    9/David Cameron
    10/David Cameron

Forgive me dear, but #3 is the only one of which I know anything about.

David Cameron is the prime minister :|

He's apparently quite chummy with Obama, which is strange, because Obama seems like a decent human being, and David Cameron is the worlds biggest *kitten*. Also, he's probably the first black person Cameron has ever spoken to.

*eta, Nick Clegg is the deputy prime minister, except he doesny do anything. Clegg is the leader of a left wing party, Cameron the leader of a right. No one won a decent majority this year which is needed to pass laws, so instead of siding with another left wing party, Nick clegg sold out every single person that voted for them and formed a government with Cameron - giving them a majority and power over the country.
    An example of why this is ****, Clegg vowed to get rid of tuition fees for students in England...as part of the Tory gvernment, they were raised to £9000...

I am off to read about David Cameron now, I am dying to know what it takes to be the world's biggest *kitten* :tongue:

Correction- Obama is not a decent human being haha!

OP- I'm sure this comment will take the spotlight off you for at least a little while! haha :laugh:

You're welcome ;)
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    OK, I'll play along, since the OP has already been told over and over that she should brush up on her current events. No need to beat a dead horse here people...

MY List of People who annoy me (HATE doesn't really fit into my list)

1. Extreme Liberals
    2. Extreme Conservatives
    3. Nancy Pelosi
    4. Newt Gingrich (and his wife)
    5. The Kardashians
    6. Madonna
    7. People who cut me off while I'm driving in the fast lane, but end up going way slower than I was. WHY?!?!?!?!
    8. Cashiers who put like one item per bag or that double bag a loaf of bread. WHY?!?!?!??!?!
    9. Loud teenagers on the subway. I hate that I was one of them once.
    10. People who fart and then try to run away from the scene. I know it was you. Don't think you're fooling anyone.